Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ideas for beating dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think trying to distract the dogs with other smells will work. I've heard this analogy used here on bluelight several times:

Imagine you walk into a shop that sells many different natural soaps, incense, aromatic candles and the like. At first your nose is assaulted with many different smells, but if you know what you're looking for smells like and you're in the right section of the shop that you've bought it from before, then eventually you can distinguish the smell you want.

A dog has had *extensive* training smelling particular smells...I don't think disguising it with other smells will work.

My method of wrapping each pill individually and then covering them in layers of satties and glad wrap while wearing latex gloves and washing my hands between layers got me past dogs that were sniffing right up close...I could hear them sniffing and see their nostrils flaring. I was in a group of five people, all of whom had at about four pills on them each and had taken similar precautions, and we were fine.

That vaseline idea sounds great though! I don't think I would cover the pills themselves in vaseline because it might interfere with their absorption after I ate them, but gladwrapping them, putting them in a sattie and then covering the sattie in vaseline, and then maybe a few layers of gladwrap and another sattie or condom(s) would work pretty damn well.

Tape all that to your thigh right up near your 'bathing suit area' and you should be right.

From what I gather, dogs are trained to smell specific, more common drugs, and certain drugs are more easily smelled than others. Weed obviously is the worst...I can smell choof from outside a room that someone is smoking billies in (although that's probably due to a natural stoner radar...), but less dogs are trained to smell for MDMA than for other chemicals, and I've also gathered from the numerous threads on this topic that you'd need to have about 10 pills on you for the dog to have a chance anyway.

"Red rocket! Red rocket red rocket! Red rocket red rocket red rocket!!!"

billbam_1794_120469

with the vaseline tho i meant use that as the last thing you put you "pass the parcel'type contraption in... Most vaseline containers are a yellow type colour, not transparrent so if you did happen to have to pullit out of you bag/pocket you could just say.. "I use it for my cracked lips....'

SATRICION:

I am going interstate in a few weeks and wanted to bring a few or 5 or 10 bikkis back to tas with me... do u wreckon if i did a couple of layers of gladwrap then a couple of satchies a dom, in shower then another dom and then in vaseline in my checked baggage I should be right? I know alot of ppl carry them on themselves, and id probably rather do that, but im going to be with my mum and i dont wnat to get busted with them when shes standing right next to me!!!!

I think your off to a good start telling us about your intention to smuggle drugs.

Bad Pleo thats not how we train the dog ;)

all_drugged_up, ive had afew mates carry small quantities of drugs (meth/pills) interstate afew times, and all their plan of attack was, avoid the dogs :p

ah yes, about dogs in airports, anyone know if they are about 27/7 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.