Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ideas for beating dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witch Doctor

Bluelighter
although here in Perth, i havent had any trouble with dogs. But after reading threads on BL and having chats with mates in other states, it seems it'd only be a matter of time b4 dogs were here too.

anyhow i was thinking, im no scientist or expert on smell, so please someone correct me if im wrong, put doesnt smell need air to travel? so if i was to vacuum-sealed seal any drug there is no way in hell u could smell whatever was inside?

now all i had to worry about is residue on the outside of the bag right?

and if so, what would the best way be to clean the outside of a bag?

yeh but im sure the cops are going to get suss when all their dogs wont come near ur car :p

Hiding things from dogs is extremely difficult... Figures seem to vary from a sense of smell 10 000 times better than our own to 1 000 000 times...

Anyway, what you really need is not a lack of air, but an air tight system.

Sticking your gear inside a sattie, then sitting that sattie inside rubber (a balloon or latex condom will most likely do it). If you want to be doubly safe;

drugs --> sattie --> condom #1 --> condom #2.

Some laugh, saying that's excessive... But depending on what you might want to do with yourself in the future, a drug convinction is a bad thing. A friend of mine who is studying law wont go out without such a set up as I described above, in consideration of what'll happen to his career if he's caught. He says he's been sniffed with his stash in his underwear more than once, and he's never been caught. Mind you, he only carries 2-3 pills.

Once you're carrying marijuana, you're in another realm of difficulties due to the sheer potency of its scent.

Anyway, that's my 2c :)

Witch Doctor said:

and if so, what would the best way be to clean the outside of a bag?

I find putting it through the washing machine works a treat ;)

Unfortunately, those too scattered to remember to take it out of their jeans before washing find that it also cleans the inside of the bag fairly well :X

have some dog biscuits in your pocket, and say "shit, I hate it when this happens, these are for MY dog "

and pull a couple out and feed him :)

I suggest you beat the dog with a baseball bat, or long sharp object. Be sure to strike fast, leave the dog no time to retaliate before dealing the fatal blow.

You could always pull the "look! a crazy pit-bull" and point behind them. When they look, turn and hope you can outrun them (and their dog).

:p

1. Don't have any weed on you. Don't even use satties that have had weed in them, or wear clothes that you wore while smoking weed.

2. Wrap each pill in glad wrap.

3. Double sattie each.

4. Sattie. Glad wrap. Sattie. Glad wrap.

Wear latex gloves or something to make sure there is no residue on the outside of the satties/glad wrap.

When the dog comes near you you should have no trouble pissing your pants anyway, which should also go some way to disguising the smell. ;)

What i would like to know is are any of these methods bulletproof towards dogs? personally i reckon the pitch device citronella and satricion's method would work a treat ..... ?

galahan said:
I suggest you beat the dog with a baseball bat, or long sharp object. Be sure to strike fast, leave the dog no time to retaliate before dealing the fatal blow.

Exactly what I thought when I saw the thread title. IMO the only foolproof way is to not have any drugs on you. It's a risk that comes with the territory.

P.S. When in doubt, keep them up high - caps are handy for this :)

I've heard about the condom thing apollo was explainig before. The idea is is that you also take a shower with your airtight dinger to wash off any residual from the outside.

Still don't know if it works - however it makes the most sense to me out of any other suggestion.

Remember in Australia (IIRC) it still isn't illegal to have consumed illegal substances - only to posses. Which means if you eat you biccie before they search you, your in the clear. Just depends how many biccies you have! :)

Beating a dog?????

Surely your morbid sexual orientations should be in another forum.

Perhaps in a different board all together!!

ld50 vs ssri said:
What i would like to know is are any of these methods bulletproof towards dogs? personally i reckon the pitch device citronella and satricion's method would work a treat ..... ?

The problem I'd see with the pitch device is it's gonna be a bit hard to explain if you happen to get patted down and caught out with it :)

The idea is is that you also take a shower with your airtight dinger to wash off any residual from the outside.

Yeah, I've heard this one before too... the process the guy was using was sattie, condom, shower, second condom.

i don't if this would work but say if you brought some satty bags from like the newsagents made sure your hands hadn't touched any drugs say pills or speed and just put the satty bag with the pills in one of the clean satties and put it in like 5 all up wouldn't that block it out.

i heard somewhere as well about putting your bikkis in vaseline... so you could gladwrap then sattie and then dom, shower dom #2 and THEN put in a tub of vaseline. thats sposed to stop and smell getting out as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.