• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants ICE pill

ttyl3rr

Greenlighter
I can’t find much info on meth sold in pill form … usually stamped ‘ICE’ and looks like a stubby Xanax bar. I’m waiting on test results for what the actual contents of said pill are but it seems to me that its not water soluble in this form. Nothing much off of sniffing it and it doesn’t dissolve well when cooked. Anyone have any insight on these pills?
Will update when I’ve gotten it tested.

Sorry we don't do pill ID here. I'm not sure our rules on posting pics of pills with a lab analysis but it sounds like useful info.

Best to just wait for the lab results, we won't be able to provide much insight besides wild speculation. Definitely the right move to send them in.

Yeah, fair. I understand not IDing pills I just wondered if people had much experience with meth sold in pill form. Mostly wondering if they’re only good for swallowing. Thanks anyway! :)

Yeah, fair. I understand not IDing pills I just wondered if people had much experience with meth sold in pill form. Mostly wondering if they’re only good for swallowing. Thanks anyway! :)
Only time I've got it in pill form, it was just crystal crushed up and put into gel caps, not pressed at all. We just emptied out the gel caps and smoked it. Each gel cap was about 2 decent bowls split between three people. Never heard of it pressed like you're saying. The pill doesn't sound to be very... meth-y based on how you describe it.

I won't speculate on it, as the whole not ID'ing thing and because you've sent it off for analysis so you'll know sooner or later! And, I'm sure you are, but I would err on the side of caution and not take one until you get your results back.

In case anyone was wondering this was the break down.
Caffeine- 83%
Benocyclidine - 1% (PCP related)
Ketamine - *less than 1%

this service only reports on drugs found so rest of the sample was vic or cut or buff of some sort. *most things reported as less than 1% is probably cross contamination.

nooo wonder it didn’t feel like much! I miss the days when there were drugs in the drugs!

Yeah... thanks for getting back on this. Maybe others will be more "suspect" when copping street drugs... espc pills but it is everything now... all garbage and that is where it belongs. :p

Caffeine- 83%
Benocyclidine - 1% (PCP related)
Ketamine - *less than 1%

this service only reports on drugs found so rest of the sample was vic or cut or buff of some sort. *most things reported as less than 1% is probably cross contamination.

nooo wonder it didn’t feel like much! I miss the days when there were drugs in the drugs!
That’s really interesting. I had mostly been assuming that meth was a common substitute in pills supposed to be something else like MDMA or Adderall. It’s so cheap and prevalent in most places it seems a bit daft to be going to the trouble of pressing fake versions.

The so-called “ice pills” (white methamphetamine tablets in the shape of a Xanax bar with the word “ice” printed on them) have always interested me. I’ve never seen one IRL or even heard of them ever being mentioned/discussed in the United States. I think they’re more of a thing in Canada and maybe some other markets overseas. It’s just strange to me personally, as I usually associate that form (pressed tablets) with other things, mostly MDMA and things of that nature

So it was sold as meth - but actually just caffeine with a tiny sprinkle of dissociatives.

*spits on the ground* I shake my head America, i shake my god dam head

(Tbf its not just America at all is it. Its a worldwide problem, that just sounded funny in my head lol)

But yeah what a load of SHIT!
KUDOS to you for sending it off and posting results 👌

Ooh, that almost sounds like traditional European 'speed' - 1-2% amphetamine, 75% caffeine, 23% other garbage. And tbf, caffeine powder is hella cheaper than anything else that could be mistaken for 'meth', including, eh, meth.

So it was sold as meth - but actually just caffeine with a tiny sprinkle of dissociatives.

*spits on the ground* I shake my head America, i shake my god dam head

(Tbf its not just America at all is it. Its a worldwide problem, that just sounded funny in my head lol)

But yeah what a load of SHIT!
KUDOS to you for sending it off and posting results 👌

These ICE pills are Canadian ;)

-GC