• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ice Ice Baby

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
So I’ve been very low on energy lately and can’t get anything done! I hit up my friend for some excellent ice for my pick me up! I never had an issue with it so I’m fine smoking it every once in awhile.

So I’ve been very low on energy lately and can’t get anything done! I hit up my friend for some excellent ice for my pick me up! I never had an issue with it so I’m fine smoking it every once in awhile.

We have quite a few long-time functional users of meth who use it semi regularly without problems or somehow manage to keep regular doses very low. I'd guess maybe 20 % of meth users here. The other 80 % either periodically go off the rails or have serious concerns about their pattern of use and the long term effects of meth.

Personally I never found it very energising when I used it regularly. I'd just sit around thinking really, really fast about nothing in particular.

We have quite a few long-time functional users of meth who use it semi regularly without problems or somehow manage to keep regular doses very low. I'd guess maybe 20 % of meth users here. The other 80 % either periodically go off the rails or have serious concerns about their pattern of use and the long term effects of meth.

Personally I never found it very energising when I used it regularly. I'd just sit around thinking really, really fast about nothing in particular.
It's okay if you're fine with smoking it every once in awhile. Like me. All day, and night, every afternoon, sun up and sun down. Waxing and waning moon. I'm like Tolkien's Hobbits with their second suppers, except it's now my 8th bowl in this very post. And I inject it.

I’ve been smoking off and on all day. Not a big amount. Oddly enough I never actually feel high when I smoke meth. Idk maybe because I’m use to the high heroin gave me. I do get super energy though and wanting to stay up all night tonight is my plan. I can’t relax enough to sleep anyway due to my pain level and being out of my dilaudid and hydrocodone until tomorrow.

It's okay if you're fine with smoking it every once in awhile. Like me. All day, and night, every afternoon, sun up and sun down. Waxing and waning moon. I'm like Tolkien's Hobbits with their second suppers, except it's now my 8th bowl in this very post. And I inject it.
I thought you were off it mate?

I’ve been smoking off and on all day. Not a big amount. Oddly enough I never actually feel high when I smoke meth. Idk maybe because I’m use to the high heroin gave me. I do get super energy though and wanting to stay up all night tonight is my plan. I can’t relax enough to sleep anyway due to my pain level and being out of my dilaudid and hydrocodone until tomorrow.
Kind of playing with a dangerous set of drugs once your opiates come in.

Kind of playing with a dangerous set of drugs once your opiates come in.
A lot of people (including me) have had this meth/opiate dual habit going on and it’s why Vladimir Putin is all of our favorite world leader to spin balls over. I also hate having my cardiac arrhythmia anything like under control. It’s a gamble.. but I don’t gamble I spent all my money on mathamfentylcrack sandwiches.

I do get super energy though and wanting to stay up all night tonight is my plan.
I tried it a couple times because I was hearing all this stuff about how amazing it makes you feel and that sex on it is supposedly stupendously good, so was keen to give it a go.

... Well the one time I went into a full - on paranoid psychotic break ; and the other time I stayed up all night alright... baking a cake at half three in the morning turning the kitchen upside down in the process, then putting all my furniture outside on the pavement for 'the people to come and collect it' and next morning blaming my flatmates for it. I don't think meth and me get on

My blood pressure today was dangerously high, it was 156/109 with HR of 105. I took my pain meds so now I’m finally coming down from being to amped up! I’ve been hydrating with water and eating. I’ve put my ice and pipe away for now.