Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ibogaine

ashaman

Bluelighter
"Tabernanthe orientalis. This plant is now called Ervatamia orientalis, and is found in Western Australia. The leaves contain ibogaine, along with six minor alkaloids that are closely related, structurally." (Extract from TIHKAL)

For those who dont know, Ibogaine is a hallucinary drug that is well known for its therapatic uses. Often heroine (or coke addicts, i think) take this drug and will find they have no cravings for heroine whatsoever afterwards. The most amazing experience is that everyone who has taken this drug hallucinate and see the same thing- African drummers dancing their cravings and purifying their bodies away. Its almost spooky. There is an entry in Erowid.org.

Originally i thought this was only a south african drug, and thus very hard to get. But i didn't know it existed in Australia! Im wondering, for all the WA BLers, have you tried this drug? Maybe we could organise a BL crew to go to WA picking this drug ;)

*rolls on floor laughing* God, you druggie. You wouldn't be able to recognise the plant anyway. AND you don't need to take it :)

I have known of it floating around in Melbourne (In concentrated form). I dont know of anyone who has had the courage to try it. Most of us "drugies" dont want to be turned away from our drug of choice (whatever it may be)

Bugger it, I'm going to Kings Park and eatting a little of every plant I can get a hold of. What ever doesn't kill me..............is likely to make me very very sick......

How many cones do i have to smoke then. I will find this plant, as long as i dont have to drive to broome or something stupid like that. Damn just found out this is a plant that grows in the kimberly. Taken from 'Flowers and plants of Western Australia'. An erect or spreading bush commonly found on sandstone slopes. This has paired, banana shaped, orange fruits up to 2cm long:(

Last edited:
^^ aaaw that sucks - I'm not heading up to Northern WA anytime soon and I was just getting interested in this plant. :(

Its interesting how people hullucinate the same thing when they have this plant - reminds me of some salvia trip reports where speaking to lady salvia is a common trend.

ibogaine is as far away as you can get from a recreational pharm, and it's not a magic bullet, you have to work through your addictions - usually an extremely painful process on any psychs.

yeah, still... try the trip reports on erowid... any drug that can remove your cravings for 2 weeks is still pretty good... all you gotta do is redose every two weeks :p