View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

IAP scraps

Alien123

Bluelighter
zap, nobody knows what the fuck you're talking about and I suggest putting the bong down =D

Let's try to stay on topic (IAP and its effects) or I'll begin to delete all off-topic posts. Damn mean moderators. ;)

Not to worry. I practice what I preach. I have searched every forum that I know of, USENET, WWW, Erowid, etc. There is precious little information about this chemical.

No but I fear that It might be along with other research chems because of all the people saying all the Euphoric effects or comparing them to E. Until people start selling these RC's or someone gets injured it just might be scheduled IMO.

it'll get scheduled just as soon as it starts getting sold on the streets as "ecstasy"

so everybody keep comparing it to MDMA so the dealers know what to press up next 8)

i think its too new to be known by pressers. it took foxy a while to be found in pills, but sadly not long after that to get scheduled. also, its quite rare and sorta expensive(still).

I have a good source of IAP.

If you've ever done the BZP-Tfmpp combo, it's strikingly similar, but still different.

It's euphoric as hell, but only in the sense that it is like an amphetamine...

like a rolling without the peak.

wtf?

"I have a good source of IAP."

dont fucking post that. shhh!

if you want to bicker about this post, let us keep it private.
aim: heavytelomere

-j.

---
> I have a good source of IAP.
---
Good for you. I would only consider a good source a chemist, or if i made it in an organic chemistry lab (IAP isn't that hard looking at the procedure).
---
> If you've ever done the BZP-Tfmpp combo, it's strikingly
> similar, but still different.
---
Similar but Different? How very curious.
---
> It's euphoric as hell, but only in the sense that it is like
> an amphetamine...
>
> like a rolling without the peak.
---
Yes, i'm aware of how an IAP expierence is like, i had an oppturnity to try it, but i declined because of the lack of sufficient research and documentation.
---
peace,
Nitin

a very patriotic source? i'd suggest the DEA, but their very existance goes against the constitution.

roliepolie... you're going to end up in jail (or being watched at the very least) if you dont start watching what you say.

but then what do i know...

I think the references made are counterproductive and getting off topic.

Did it really last 12 hours? I read one person said it was 6-8 hours duration , another said 12 hours. That is a long time.

Last edited:
not much apparently...

I could just be talking shit for all anyone else knows...

second of all, my IP goes through a proxy and is never the same... as well as being spoofed.

So let them kick in my door in England or spain while I sit across the globe.

i guess it wouldn't help them at all that you have repeatedly said where you live on the board, either. and where you lived last. it doesn't matter though, they can probably tell you are full of shit too.

This thread is on IAP. Let's keep it on IAP. From this point on...anyone who strays from the subject of IAP in this post will get a warning. If you have an issue with someone on the board, keep it to private messages.

Perhaps this is a stupid question, but is there any relation between Indanylaminopropane and 2-Aminoindan ?

Funny, I always thought DXM smelled like a feal collar. Peace, Spinal