• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

I would like to share with you my first album 'La Nave'. A journey through the universe and consciousness!! (Techno)

Doclad

Bluelighter
Good morning to everybody.

The album is titled La Nave (The Spaceship).
The Universe is a mysterious and unknown place which has always been the object of worship and admiration for the human being. I believe that our conscience has been preparing all this time to conquer space and make the sky its new home. Knowledge, art, love, drugs, philosophy, even the idea of God, are attributes that must gradually mature within us if we want to understand what our place is in the Universe.
I think we are capable of achieving whatever we set out to do. The Universe can only welcome us if we are intelligent enough to understand that the World is one, that we are all One.

In short, this album is a small tribute to the future conquest of our consciousness and of outer space.

The mixes could be better, I still have a lot to learn. It has been a challenge for me to find the right place for each instrument.
Still, I've really enjoyed the production and I know I've learned enough to make my second album (on the way) sound much better than this one.
By the way, the illustrations that accompany the music (Youtube) are drawn by me.

I hope you enjoy.

(The voices are mainly in Spanish. You can find the English translations in the video description).

Thanks!

Last edited:

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, LAVA
Staff member
That sounds great Doclad! Very professional... 👍

Doclad

Bluelighter
That sounds great Doclad! Very professional... 👍
It doesn't sound really professional, or at least I know it can sound much better. Right now I am working on a second album that will be a little more professional.
It is true that sound quality is not everything. Art is not an exact science. What we like is not necessarily filtered due to its aesthetic quality. There are other factors.

Thanks for your comment. It makes me happy that you liked it.

Not at all but if he practices enough he can make some nice sounds in the near future.
You're right. It doesn't sound professional at all. When you say "near future" for me it is quite a compliment.
Thank you.

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
It doesn't sound really professional, or at least I know it can sound much better. Right now I am working on a second album that will be a little more professional.
It is true that sound quality is not everything. Art is not an exact science. What we like is not necessarily filtered due to its aesthetic quality. There are other factors.

Thanks for your comment. It makes me happy that you liked it.

You're right. It doesn't sound professional at all. When you say "near future" for me it is quite a compliment.
Thank you.
What I can suggest, it's to make up your mind about what you want. If you want to write, write, if you wanna make beats -- then make beats. I am really good at music if you want help, I will be very glad to offer you some insights also some tips as I was producing in the past and I have friends at Dial Records.

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
Nice Doclad, I listened to the first track so far, really pretty intro, I enjoyed it. :) Keep working at it, music is the greatest form of expression and making music is the best feeling in the world (I am a musician also, I play keyboards in a band). You're always learning and improving, and each successive project teaches you more. I think this was good work, thanks for sharing. :) And I'm glad you're pursuing something with passion, I wish for all people to have something to pursue that they are passionate about, it's really so important for having a fulfilling and satisfying life.

jose ribas da silva

Bluelighter
Good morning to everybody.

The album is titled La Nave (The Spaceship).
The Universe is a mysterious and unknown place which has always been the object of worship and admiration for the human being.I believe that our conscience has been preparing all this time to conquer space and make the sky its new home.Knowledge, art, love, drugs, philosophy, even the idea of God, are attributes that must gradually mature within us if we want to understand what our place is in the Universe.
I don't want us to lose hope, I think we are capable of achieving whatever we set out to do. The Universe can only welcome us if we are intelligent enough to understand that the World is one, that we are all One.

In short, this album is a small tribute to the irremediable conquest of our consciousness and of outer space.

The mixes could be better, I still have a lot to learn. It has been a challenge for me to find the right place for each instrument.
Still, I've really enjoyed the production and I know I've learned enough to make my second album (on the way) sound much better than this one.
By the way, the illustrations that accompany the music (Youtube) are drawn by me.

I hope you enjoy.

(The voices are mainly in Spanish. You can find the English translations in the video description).

Thanks!
I liked the dark atmosphere, it sounds good man, a brushstroke in the drums a little bit to make it more original it would be nice and also i would keep the track having 3 minutes and not five.

Doclad

Bluelighter
What I can suggest, it's to make up your mind about what you want. If you want to write, write, if you wanna make beats -- then make beats. I am really good at music if you want help, I will be very glad to offer you some insights also some tips as I was producing in the past and I have friends at Dial Records.

[/CITAR]
Well, I have no problem deciding what I want to do, thanks for the suggestion anyway, although I think it's a bit out of context.
On the other hand, any criticism about the album will be well received.

By the way, is this DJ you? or is the set produced by you?

Last edited:

Doclad

Bluelighter
I liked the dark atmosphere, it sounds good man, a brushstroke in the drums a little bit to make it more original it would be nice and also i would keep the track having 3 minutes and not five.
Hello! Thanks for comment.

All my art is pretty dark in general, it's true. Good observation.

You are not the first to advise me to shorten the songs, I totally agree with you. The length of the song can be easily justified when it has different changes and passages, but in this case I think it's a bit boring.
Thanks for the battery feedback, it's the first time I use percussion and I'm still learning. I think it would be nice if it had a little more variation.

Very useful advice, thanks

Doclad

Bluelighter
Nice Doclad, I listened to the first track so far, really pretty intro, I enjoyed it. :) Keep working at it, music is the greatest form of expression and making music is the best feeling in the world (I am a musician also, I play keyboards in a band). You're always learning and improving, and each successive project teaches you more. I think this was good work, thanks for sharing. :) And I'm glad you're pursuing something with passion, I wish for all people to have something to pursue that they are passionate about, it's really so important for having a fulfilling and satisfying life.
Thanks for the comment, Xorkoth.

I'm glad you liked the introduction. Yes, everything is learning. I am really enjoying electronic music right now.
I have played the piano for the past 12 years and was a bit discouraged lately. This project has made me completely recover the passion and desire to continue composing.

When my friends and I use drugs, it is my responsibility to buy the substances, weigh them, find the right place, I even give a little literary work so that everyone feels comfortable and learns about the substance: its origins, the chemistry involved, side effects , a little general history ... Over time, we have lovingly named these experiences 'The Spaceship,' because we feel like we are taking off into another dimension. Well, what am I going to tell you that you don't know, huh? hehe

I invite you to listen to the last song !! :)
It is the prelude to a cosmic journey through space, and at the same time it is what we experience when we have a psychedelic journey. I think the song has strength. You can see the English translation in the video comments. The voice of the song is mine.
It has been a lot of fun producing it and I have loved sharing it with my friends and now also sharing it with you.
I hope you appreciate the illustrations too, I think they are a good example of that "psychedelic darkness".

I hope you enjoy.

I think it is good to understand the context and the intention with which I have composed this album. I know it doesn't forgive the low sound quality in some songs, and the mediocre compositions, but it may be easier to hear and understand it this way.

Last edited: