• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I was stoned by 9 30am Saturday morning. Beat that!

Used to love waking up in the morning & sparking up a spliff in bed around 10am. Made morning TV not only bearable but interesting 😂

I didnt think taking a draw on a jazz cigarette qualified - I'm looking for more commitment..

What if I told you that I also had a very large vodka and a can of Karpackie as well as the spliff at 3:30am? Is that commitment enough?

To be fair though, I was fast asleep again a couple of hours later.

I love getting up early at the weekends while the wife and kids are still asleep. I can get wasted and watch what I fuckin want on telly for once...

I've literally only slept 9.75 hours this whole month, maintaining and going strong.
:unsure:...that's actually quite disturbing and a bit sad now that i see it written out...

Used to have buckets as soon as I woke up to go to school (~6:30am) and then a spliff before the bus came.... BEATEN BEEYATCH :p
Kinda glad I don't take kindly to weed anymore really. Messes with my mind with paranoia VASTLY!

I'm always stoned? Edibles redosing every day, vapor all over.

I wake up stoned, get more stoned in the night(or day ofen lol).

The paint neve dries. And 9.30 am is no hard task for a good clean regular citizen either.

I am around 4 weeks into the biggest edibles run I've ever had. Probably 50g of very hight potency budder each evening as tapas snacks

I am around 4 weeks into the biggest edibles run I've ever had. Probably 50g of very hight potency budder each evening as tapas snacks

Is that decarbed weed you are eating jackal? I was buying "edibles" on the darknet - sweets supposedly made with thc - it was just fruit gums sprayed with some cheapskate spice. If you ran them under the tap they had no effect.

Is that decarbed weed you are eating jackal? I was buying "edibles" on the darknet - sweets supposedly made with thc - it was just fruit gums sprayed with some cheapskate spice. If you ran them under the tap they had no effect.
Yeah, substantial use of Lecithin. Fully decarbed

Oh sure...
gimme a coupla hits of lsd and i will create whatever ya want on the spot

gimme ~20 bars of alp and i will destroy what i have created quicker

WE

It's just good to know when I got weed I'm not the only one who wakes up & within the first 15-25mins I'm burning a spliff.

I'm convinced good CBD weed is a cure for most things, depression (PAWS related) is one thing it kills stone dead for me.
Also when the telly is really shite I can watch nearly anything as it drifts over in a haze & 2 hours later i come round after a cuppa tea, weed is so good.