• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy I was asked at the wedding why I wasnt married..

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
I dont know if they liked my answer lol..

I said first thing, I ignore society's attempt to pressure people into thinking they have to do it.

But really it comes down to oxytocin and dopamine. I like luv at 1st sight. I like the dopamine dump when I find out she reciprocates the same feelings I have. I like the serotonin and dopamine that splatters my receptors when a lassie deems me worthy enough to breed with. I like when my heart drops into my stomach during a first kiss.I like the excitment of sleeping with someone new. I like when my brain dispenses oxytocin when I think of the new lassie. I like the sorrow and the empty pit in my stomach when we part ways.

All that shit disappears when you get married.

Agree or disagree ?

Last edited:

F.U.B.A.R.

Sr. Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
Marriage is a total load of fuckin bullshit.

It's yet another way for religion to control people.

I've been with my partner for nearly 30 years now. If I'd married the bitch I doubt we'd have managed six months...

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
26 years here. Not married. That thrill is gone. Some kinda chemical that is lasting and sustainable flows that somehow keeps us sewn together.
Something satisfying about having someone around til the end without all the drama and got ya back no matter what (butcha gotta watch ya step to not live a miserable life).
Me and my girlfriend :)

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
It was a prudish crowd so I didn't tell them part B to my answer, which is I'm not marriage material. I'm more of a one night stand/summer fling/booty call guy.
I'm decent looking, kinda dangerous, and exciting to be with, but I'm immature, and financially unstable. Lassies want me for the short term, like a weekend thing to party and to live a little recklessly.. or they need to fulfill bedroom needs because their S.O. cannot for whatever reason. I have 2 female friends that ive known for more than a decade, both married, and both call me every few weeks to get off. Lol I never asked why the sex is bad with their husbands, they just tell me that dont cum with them. I dont feel badly about it one bit. Im not cheating. And if they werent fucking me, theyd be fuxking someone else.

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
It was a prudish crowd so I didn't tell them part B to my answer, which is I'm not marriage material. I'm more of a one night stand/summer fling/booty call guy.
I'm decent looking, kinda dangerous, and exciting to be with, but I'm immature, and financially unstable. Lassies want me for the short term, like a weekend thing to party and to live a little recklessly.. or they need to fulfill bedroom needs because their S.O. cannot for whatever reason. I have 2 female friends that ive known for more than a decade, both married, and both call me every few weeks to get off. Lol I never asked why the sex is bad with their husbands, they just tell me that dont cum with them. I dont feel badly about it one bit. Im not cheating. And if they werent fucking me, theyd be fuxking someone else.
Send em the bill, backdated

btechlc

Bluelighter
I do think it is kind of BS the pressure people are under to marry.

Not everyone is seeking marriage or a long term relationship.

that being said - I do think their are plenty of people happily in long term marriages / relationships. Sometimes younger people bash a bit on the idea of monogamy (I am a millennial btw). It might not be for everyone but it works for some people.

I think that as that initial thrill fades if you have a good partner it is replaced by a different type of love / support that is slower burning but still powerful in its own ways.

A few times I have made some big fuck ups and worried about losing my partner and those times have shown me how much she still means to me after nearly a decade together - if i was to lose her over a mistake I made I would be devastated more than if I lost my job or money or something.

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
And Im pretty sure Alyssa's husband knows. She'll blatantly tell him that shes leaving to hangout with me. I think its a dont ask don't tell situation. Also she's like a 7 and hes like a 2, so I think he's happy with what he has. Theyve been married 10 years and she's been cheating on him for 10 years.

btechlc

Bluelighter
And Im pretty sure Alyssa's husband knows. She'll blatantly tell him that shes leaving to hangout with me. I think its a dont ask don't tell situation. Also she's like a 7 and hes like a 2, so I think he's happy with what he has. Theyve been married 10 years and she's been cheating on him for 10 years.
thats crazy. lol

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
I do think it is kind of BS the pressure people are under to marry.

Not everyone is seeking marriage or a long term relationship.

that being said - I do think their are plenty of people happily in long term marriages / relationships. Sometimes younger people bash a bit on the idea of monogamy (I am a millennial btw). It might not be for everyone but it works for some people.

I think that as that initial thrill fades if you have a good partner it is replaced by a different type of love / support that is slower burning but still powerful in its own ways.

A few times I have made some big fuck ups and worried about losing my partner and those times have shown me how much she still means to me after nearly a decade together - if i was to lose her over a mistake I made I would be devastated more than if I lost my job or money or something.
I agree about the initial thrill turning into something more mellow but longer lasting. I felt that once. I like the initial rush better tho. Thats what I seek. And to do that, it has to be a new person every time.

Besides men are wired to breed with numbers for species creation, and women are wired to nuture and breed with the one guy that gives her and her offspring a good life, for species survivability.

Outlier

Social Media & Comm; Moderator: DiTM, SLR
Staff member
I find the best loves I experienced went well past that crash and burn cycle. there's compromise and effort involved. If you just want to see other people anyway, make that clear from the get go so that isn't a problem later.