• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I want to stop using drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOse of CBD from 5-100mg day, working your way up. tapr with kratom for only week, ad then continue to use the cbd and make some ULDN *what a special one* really they are both special.

Stop hanging with your drug buddies; as hard as that is, finding a new group or even friends who will totally support you and not lead u back.

I'm feeling the same thing buddy. This isn't life. I feel like a lab rat, and im hurting my parents so much, not for theft anything mean, just not living up to my potential is hard for parents and friends; it's certainly not doing os any good:/

Ask for help :)

If u want to you can do it, you Know this ;)

There's a forum dedicated to sober living here in BL. You might find some helpful support there

How long have you been using dope? How much do you normally use each day?

i had been trying to quit heroin for months and months without much luck; kept relapsing immediately after the acute wd was finished, over and over and over again for months. it took getting a girlfriend and setting some rules for myself, like not allowing myself to be dopesick around her or take dope to her place, to finally give myself a reason to stop using. its still a struggle though, but wanting to be my best for her (which includes not being broke all the time from putting all my money into my arm) gives me the strength to resist the cravings.

you gotta find a reason thats more important than your habit, which isnt easy. alternately, you can completely cut contact with your dealers and everyone you know who uses; if you cant get it, naturally you wont be able to keep using.

Well not all drugs. I'll always. Smoke weed. But no more heroin for me. How?
Besides all the technical taper advice you're going to find on the forums, I have one additional tip that has helped me stay clean for the past 9 months. Confess. Tell your friends, significant other, parents, etc. that you are an addict and want to change your life. You may think it's a secret and thought you've hid it well, but anyone who really knows you knows that something is wrong with you. Letting your loved ones know your intentions to get better will help the process and assist in relapse prevention since you know everyone will be keeping an eye out for you. Only do this if you are ready. If you're just looking to taking a break from getting high keep your mouth shut and deny deny deny.

Get out of my site you fucking multi account. Yo Sekio, instead of arguing with righteousness, why don't you run an IP scan on this fucker and ban him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.