• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I want to know

Leopride17

Greenlighter
Why my head and body feel lighter, as if they are weightless.... i need help..
symptoms after
ketamine

I hate to say this but no one is going to help you any further beyond what you've already been told in your last two threads on this subject. These aren't doctors and this isn't a medical facility.

Ketamine is probably not exactly the cause, it's the fact that you mixed ketamine with hefty doses of adderall and molly all at once.

Dude, go see a doctor if you're not feeling right to the point of panicking, which you are. Get help.

I know im sorry i keep saying shit on here, and youre probably right... i just dont know what to do, it feels like my head is light and i feel like a ghost, i dont feel euporic at all on anything. anyone can recommend good anti depressants or things to fix me?

I know im sorry i keep saying shit on here, and youre probably right... i just dont know what to do, it feels like my head is light and i feel like a ghost, i dont feel euporic at all on anything. anyone can recommend good anti depressants or things to fix me?

We already have. Go to the fucking doctor incase something is actually wrong.

In your situation, antidepressants will make you worse.......you possibly have serotonin syndrome or to that extent.

Have you tried a Valium to relax your mind?

What you did was overload & short circuited your euphoric senses with the mix you took. Its gonna take a while to get back to normal......it took me about 3 months to feel normal again after I took X several days in a row & mixed other stuff with it. I literally thought I was gonna die, but I didn't have benzos to relax me & my thoughts back then.

Seriously lay off any drugs that are not prescribed. Talk to your prescribing doctor about any issues your having. If you still aren't comfortable with the drugs ask your doctor to ween you off. Now is the time to take less drugs not more. A proper diet will also do you wonders I bet.