• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants i want to inject dextroamphetamine

socandycoated

Greenlighter
i have four 30mg dextroamphetamine pills. they are NOT extended release, they are orange and round. i am looking to inject. can someone give me the simplest form of "safest" injection procedure please and thank you.

It seems like you are describing Adderall 30mg (either generic or brand name), which is a mix of d,l-amphetamine salts, not dextroamphetamine. This is because d-amphetamine doesn't come in 30mg IR tablet form in my knowledge, but d,l-amphetamine does, and is usually a round orange tablet.

You shouldn't be shooting d,l-amphetamine or d-amphetamine tabs. They're huge and contain tons of fillers and binders. If you're dead set on shooting them, using a micron filter would be the safest.

Oral bioavailability of d,l-amp/d-amph is already pretty damn high... 75-80% I believe.

I am not an expert, but it was my understanding that IV'ing d/l-amph could cause some major problems as the chemical can get lodged into the capillaries in the eye and other tissues / organs. My resource is Erowid so i thought it was pretty reliable. Do some research before attempting this. If nothing else just make a solution for Rectal Administration.

I am not an expert, but it was my understanding that IV'ing d/l-amph could cause some major problems as the chemical can get lodged into the capillaries in the eye and other tissues / organs. My resource is Erowid so i thought it was pretty reliable. Do some research before attempting this. If nothing else just make a solution for Rectal Administration.

I would definitely also recommend making a solution and using it for rectal administration. It's really easy (especially because you have the IR), and the way you get spun from it is FAR superior to eating, snorting, or anything besides IV. Plus, it lasts pretty long and the bio-availability is near 100%.

oh yeah you are right, i had just looked up the pills and the website said they were "Amphetamine-dextroamphetamine" but yeah when i read more info i guess it is adderall. i'm just perfer the effects of iv opposed to eating, snorting, whatever. but i guess i'll pass on injecting these, thanks guys.

dude why go thru all of the trouble? If you want a get a real good high off them just chew all four up at the same time...

Following proper methods (using sterile water and 0.2 um syringe filters) SWIM has injected these pills before. The effects, as described, were not worth the effort or cost spent on IV'ing these pills.

The most pronounced effect is an increased heart-rate and discomfort. Sure, there's the typical amp effect, but much less pronounced than the side effects associated with this ROA.

On a side note, there has been some interest in the effects of IV'd Klonopins. SWIM is an adventurous and well supplied fellow, so he's always looking for a mystery to solve. The solubility is listed as 0.1g/mL, so that shouldn't be an issue with 10 mL of solution and 3mg of active compound.

The filtered solution is a very ominous orange color; like melted orange pop sickles.... 1 hr post injection the effects are no more noticeable than had a similar dosage been administered orally.

If you look at the pharmacokinetics, this makes sense. The klonopin is largely bound by serum proteins, and serum concentrations have little correlation with subjective effects. Likely other benzo's are more suited to this ROA, but the lack of a commercially available preparation should have been his first clue that this is a waste of time and materials.

they were free. i really haven't done adderall in ages, lately been shooting meth but trying to kinda stay away from doing it as much. thought i'd see if this was possible, and if it would even been in any way even slightly similar to meth rush. but realizing this is probably not the case.

so whats the best way to get the best effect off these guys?

Plug them. or just eat them I dont like snorting them but some do.