Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(South Australia) I want to distinguish between cannabis and drugs

AtisoDangKhoa

Greenlighter
I want to distinguish between cannabis and drugs.
Benefits of smoking.
Thanks you guy.

Smoking might give you benefits or not, it depends from person to person.
Could be good, could be bad... It's a psychoactive drug.
The fact that you don't get dangerous withdrawals from it and that you can't practically overdose just means that it is safer than other drugs, not that it is good.
The fact that it comes from a plant also means fuck all, Datura contains Scopolamine and I'd rather take Meth than that.

You can't. Cannabis is drugs.

Cannabis is good drugs.

Truth be told, I think most of us here, and quite a lot of the general population book weed in a different category to so-called "hard drugs" and I think the major differentiation is akin to what is posted above- most people get a mild withdrawal syndrome if anything, and you cannot overdose.

That said, it doesn't hurt to see it as something that is still very mind altering and with a pretty powerful psychological pull for some. The first time I got truly stoned is still one of the strongest drug experiences I can recall- I was a cackling, ravenous ball of forgetful ooze for most of it, it was seriously intense! ? I was 14, and within 2 years I was smoking daily and eventually it had a very strong grip on me... I found it really hard to quit and when I did, I was anxious and nauseated for about 1 week and really missed it. Nothing like opiate or benzo withdrawal but pretty miserable.experience.

I guess my point is that while weed is pretty tame, it's still a strong psychoactive. I still love it and am grumpy because I've forced a tolerance break on myself.... ? but the grumpiness is nothing when weighed against the horror of opioid cessation. At least with weed it is feasible to actually take a tolerance break- most drugs don't allow one to stop and start at their leisure...

Cannabis is a drug, you effing R-tard, and a psychotropic one at that..

Edit: this was said in jest..

Cannabis is good when used right. Smoking every day and you will eventually find out you need to cut down.