• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I.V. Meth, Nausea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the roof of my mouth has 2 sore lumps one on each side, only hurt when I eat. definitely from the meth because it happened one other time after a meph binge. any ideas what it could be and how to make it stop?

so sorry for not updating yesterday, I was far too tweaked. this is some pretty serious gear, not your run of the mill stuff. I took a pic I'l l post it up. anyways the 70mg shot felt damn good, I missed a little bit towards the end and put a hot compress on there. dispite only maybe 70% of the shot making it in my blodstream (at first atleast) the rush was almost instant, got tinglys all over my head, gurning, all that good stuff. the problem I had was after 2 shots I was just so obsessed with looking out the window hoping to see a police car (for some reason, I don't really know why it was like my goal to look out the window and find a cop car.) this got rediculous because my neck got so soar from it, the same thing happens whn I do a lot of mephedrone, I just can't help myself from staring out the window. I went from feeling great to just staring at the cars that drive by. I wish that wasn't the case. anyways, I got 1.2 (.2 for free :)) and have .8 left, so I might try experimenting with it during the day time. I can tell that this isn't exactly my cup of tea, the rush is awesome but I don't like being awake for days on end. I mean the actual high is nice and lasts longer then i.v. coke, but then the after effects don't seem worth it to me. plus after I started looking out the window last night I just wasn't having fun.

so now I'm just thinking about whether I should try to get sleep today and then do my homework or do a smaller shot do my homework then try to sleep tonight. I didn't sleep at all last night and cooked a shot at like 3 am but decided not to do it, I'm still wide awake as shit. in your opinion, what would be the latest one could do some and still get sleep that night, granted they were up the whole night before?

here's what I got yesterday, 1.2 g

m7c9cn.jpg
I get nausea if theres a weird cut or a bad synth. Your crystal isnt all that Clear but Its hard to tellbby just that anymore.Ginger root is your BF. Shooting meth can get you staph pretty nasty shit. HIV is common if you share needles. Smoking and shooting are the worse as well as rectal. Idk Atleast when My nose burns it goes away and I know what about to happen. IV meth....it could be dirtier than you were told. Just be careful. If its really strong and your puking you may have overdosed. Meth is a creeper. The euphoria is not the bang of coke but lasts longer and is more enjpyable. I feel oral or inslf. anymore.

I never actually got nausea from it, or vomiting. I made this thread in anticipation of receiving this stuff, wondering if I should expect to get sick from it. my stomach felt fine the whole time using it, aside from the feeling of hunger/not feeling hungry.

the roof of my mouth has 2 sore lumps one on each side, only hurt when I eat. definitely from the meth because it happened one other time after a meph binge. any ideas what it could be and how to make it stop?

by taking a break and possible using an alternative method of administration such as bombing - wrapping your dose in a tally-ho/toilet paper and swallowing, alternatively a caplet. there's possibly some kind of chemical burn happening. do you grind, rub your tongue around your mouth as a result of using? try using a magnesium supplement if that's the case to minimise those side effects.

it would appear that that particular batch may be an irritant with oral dosing - would def avoid IV route, probably even rectal. hell, maybe even getting rid of the meth in question if it's causing mouth sores. it's not a very good sign at all.

i've read using a meth bong may be an alternative for the filtering.

yeah ones going away, the other is still there just barely. I think it might be from having dry mouth, maybe from gurning. the day before last was the last I did any, definitely taking a break til I've fully recovered, if even then.

yeah ones going away, the other is still there just barely. I think it might be from having dry mouth, maybe from gurning. the day before last was the last I did any, definitely taking a break til I've fully recovered, if even then.
Alllways drink water man. I use saline just sodium and water after I snort. I cannot tell if I fuucked my nose but I am kinda scared as its felt weird for awhile. I stupidly booted in there moronicly. When you're high on the ice it doesn't seem to phase you. Always drink water though. If you smoke always drink and swish water in your mouth spit out after every hit. Its gross stuff. That Meth looks fine btw. It looks like a fatter shard of what I had awhile back. The stuff I see because I USUALLY neve buy it and if I do its small amounts varies in appearance. Chunks are good. I cant post a picture up bexause everytime I get any I will Crush it up as I usually snort it but the stuff I got this time around was just a .25 andwas small longer shards all Fairly clear. AS long as its not wet your good. If its wet a totally weird color I would ask what is in it. The one time I have seen wet meth it was from what I Remember way to strong on stimulation and caused nausea. Yes by the way you could easily gey nauseated. It happens sometimes. You gotta remember where the Meth comes from/how its probably cooked. I do know the ice is not and hasnt been as steong as it was years ago when the purity was increedibly high, But the stuff I have now is probably in the 80% purity range.

yeah I've heard about that wet garbage. heard about some dude who went to the hospital from it.

It's usually only wet when whoever cooked it didn't evaporate/distill off all the solvents used. It can make it very dangerous, esp if injecting

so like leftover ether, acetone, or camp fuel and shit? that sounds really dangerous.

Reading this gave me chills. Your description of the psychosis you experienced is so similar to mine I could have wrote it. First tine I'd encountered such while tweaking...and it scared me and my boyfriend to death. He didn't know what to do or think. He s never been around or done crystal except with me a few times. So I read this to him explaining I didn't actually snap... or its not that uncommon. Well im never doing it again!! Not taking the chance of a reoccurance!! To terrifying and REAL! NO THANKS!

Having the same problem. Afyer shooting I feel nauseous but it doesn't pass with time. It comes and goes but for the most part I feel sick. I get the rush and the cough and then immediately feel sick... body kinda feels weak out of breath and super snotty. Please help.

Hey, I've got a question about meth. Is there still independent anhydrous ammonia in the finished product of methamphetamine? And if not, once the drug is metabolized in your system, is anhydrous ammonia a byproduct of that process?
The reason I ask is because all the times I've expiramented with this drug, my tongue would get very swollen and if I stuck my tongue out of my mouth I noticed a very strong and seemingly unmistakable odor of ammonia. Thanks.
* I apologize if this is an inappropriate thread to ask this question. I searched keywords relevant to the topic and this seemed like the most relevant thread*

Hey, I've got a question about meth. Is there still independent anhydrous ammonia in the finished product of methamphetamine? And if not, once the drug is metabolized in your system, is anhydrous ammonia a byproduct of that process?
The reason I ask is because all the times I've expiramented with this drug, my tongue would get very swollen and if I stuck my tongue out of my mouth I noticed a very strong and seemingly unmistakable odor of ammonia. Thanks.
* I apologize if this is an inappropriate thread to ask this question. I searched keywords relevant to the topic and this seemed like the most relevant thread*
I think you should get a few replies if you post this in Neurosience&Pharmacology Discussion
This thread is really old
CLosed

Status
Not open for further replies.