• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine I/V Cocaine And ADHD Calming/Focusing Effect?!?!?!?!?

Cocaine3825

Greenlighter
OK, so tonight ive just done a huge shot of Coca from Western, MA, traded about 6, 8mg sub strips for a $50 bag of some good shit, I did about half of the bag, prob a point five.... the highest I have ever been, to be honest, idk I want to know why this time, instead of just my jaw rocking back and forth, my whole body was rocking, this has never happened b4.... weird.... and I get calm when I do coca, I have ADHD, im wondering if that is the reason I get calm and not hyper like most stimulants do to others!!!!! I just want to chill and get really focused on something for about five mins til it wears off..... then it seems pointless to do the thing im doing 'til I do another shot!!!! I wish coca lasted longer so I could get some real work done! Why does cocaine calm me down and get me so focused?? And this shit is pretty pure< melts down completely< don't need a cotton to suck it up even.... And what can I do about the come downs? I know Xanax, but cant get em very easily, and melatonin, but it doesn't work too well... also do you think that the effect of the coca last longer because ive been drinking sailor jerrys 92prf? haha... idk kinda just a quic ??? and rant at the same time... any input would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Why not try a longer acting stimulant if you want to get work done? You cannot really effectively get work done on cocaine, it's too euphoric. Try amphetamine maybe? I'd recommend meth but honestly, IV cocaine addiction is already enough as it is, you don't need to throw IV meth on top of that. If you want a functional buzz to get work done, oral amphetamines. IV coke is really dangerous man, I hope you know what you are doing.

IV coke will nail you to your chair with cold sweats and numbing euphoria. It's a roller-coaster ride; don't try to move or you may well vomit. Just like a massive MDMA dose, IV coke is not a functional stimulant.