• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine I used cocaine 2 days ago and I am with difficulty concentrating

TRUMPO

Greenlighter
I used cocaine for two days along with alcohol and energy drinks plus cigarettes, and I have been clean for two days, but I have difficulty concentrating. I wonder if this is a symptom of cocaine hangover or is it an eternal brain damage?

It isn’t brain damage, you’re just recovery from the use and likely lack of sleep. Get plenty of sleep and eat well and you’ll be fine. Perhaps avoid using cocaine in the future. Actually energy drinks and cocaine can be pretty bad for your heart (and alcohol doubtfully helps).

If I'm remembering chemistry correctly, alcohol actually binds to cocaine in your body. And it is quite a lot worse for you than either separately, and the caffeine definitely doesn't help

I paid <snip>, in brazil. My nose got anesthetized, I felt pain in my teeth, my body became hot, I had a great happiness and then I was very sad and crazy for more drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like cocaine to me. FYI we don’t discuss drug prices on BL.

Toothpastedog is right on the money--try not to worry about brain damage, that's not what's happening to you.

One of the things that famously sucks about coke is the comedown. Personally, a good multi-day coke binge can leave me feeling weird and out of sorts for a couple days. My bet is you'll be right as rain very soon.

With the others, you just need time to recover. Coke is extremely fiendish, in my experience. Add any roa other than snorting and it gets much worse

Why not discuss drug prices? I think that policy has mostly to do with the legal aspects of drug use, and wanting to keep BL up and running in the face of very difficult climate surrounding drug use (particularly in the US, home to the war on drugs).

As others have said you don't have brain damage from snorting cocaine for a couple days. BUT alcohol and cocaine make cocoethylene which is far more damaging to your liver than either substance alone.

Don't forget the caffeine ;)

I will never be able to forget when I drank one of those Redline "energy beverages" after doing about a gram of powder cocaine. Oh wow I felt like absolute death for the next six hours or so. Like, I even climbed down onto the beach and dug a hole in the sand to lay in, because it was the only way to cool my body off short of jumping in the ocean. Horrible experience.

Cocaethylene does sound pretty hard on the system though. I imagine that is exponentially more so when you throw other stimulants like caffeine into the mix.