• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I tried methamphetamine yesterday

c97521d9

Bluelighter
I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS.

No, not quite.... a preface: I'd smoked and snorted and swallowed it before a few years back, the mood lift, sociability, stimulation, I liked it, but I was never ever hooked on it. I could pick it up, I could put it down.

Same this time around, but this time I also had something to compare it to, cocaine, dexamphetamine, amphetamine, and many cathinones.

Meth lasts longest. Stronger, longer, and more (but not overwheming) euphoria, more everything than any of the amphetamines. More paranoid comedown and worse feeling too, but not horrific, and no come down this time, having a stack of benzos.

Compared to cocaine, and the best coke I've had was probably still pretty average given the standard in the country especially at the time, meth wins hands down. Duration, and the positive effects and the fact they last so much longer, easy pick. The coke didn't have a particularly strong rush either, indicating poor quality I guess and lack of quantity and experience with it.

Compared to cathinones, specifically n-ethyl-hexedrone, it's batch dependent and tolerance dependent, but I found the hexen rush and NEP too to be far stronger and total energetic bliss compared to anything else. Unfortunately, they don't last like that for more than 45-90 minutes, but if you've taken a benzo, the comedown is softer than meth, even without a benzo they seem to be, and then you get to enjoy the half doezn hours or so of productive residual stimulation which can be comparable to amphetamine, or methamphetamine, depending on quality.

My take.

Reactions: CFC
I tried it once, wasn't impressed. Must be a brain chemistry thing that lights up for some special people. I always feel like I wasted my money on stims other then X.

I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS.

No, not quite.... a preface: I'd smoked and snorted and swallowed it before a few years back, the mood lift, sociability, stimulation, I liked it, but I was never ever hooked on it. I could pick it up, I could put it down.

Same this time around, but this time I also had something to compare it to, cocaine, dexamphetamine, amphetamine, and many cathinones.

Meth lasts longest. Stronger, longer, and more (but not overwheming) euphoria, more everything than any of the amphetamines. More paranoid comedown and worse feeling too, but not horrific, and no come down this time, having a stack of benzos.

Compared to cocaine, and the best coke I've had was probably still pretty average given the standard in the country especially at the time, meth wins hands down. Duration, and the positive effects and the fact they last so much longer, easy pick. The coke didn't have a particularly strong rush either, indicating poor quality I guess and lack of quantity and experience with it.

Compared to cathinones, specifically n-ethyl-hexedrone, it's batch dependent and tolerance dependent, but I found the hexen rush and NEP too to be far stronger and total energetic bliss compared to anything else. Unfortunately, they don't last like that for more than 45-90 minutes, but if you've taken a benzo, the comedown is softer than meth, even without a benzo they seem to be, and then you get to enjoy the half doezn hours or so of productive residual stimulation which can be comparable to amphetamine, or methamphetamine, depending on quality.

My take.
i smoke pretty good rocks quite regularly and honestly, 75 % purity avg vs good meth, they come out pretty equal in my book, it depends what you're looking for in a stimulant, if you enjoy a long high where you don't really have to be in a drug friendly enviroment to keep smoking coke or doing lines, then meth wins if you want to achieve the best high no matter how long it lasts, coke wins, now for functionality, thats a tough one because meth will certainly do that but at the same time i would argue that coke can do the same BUT be less centered or focused allowing more 'out of the box' thinking to come into play for this i cannot decide. last but not least theres addictive potential, good coke euphoria is unmatched by the best meth BUT, the cost of a meth high in comparison is laughably cheap, one can maintain a meth habit more than likely alot longer than a coke habit, but no ones saying that this implies regular usage so even on the odd occasion, meth might win, HOWEVER, IF DRINKING IS CONCERNED, i would never pick meth to go out drinking on. i've done this a few times, and every damn time the end result was me in a blackout drunken haze being a doof or commiting for form of crime whilst friends try to keep me from getting arrested, this doesn't happen with cocaine whatsoever, most likely because i feel that with cocaine and drinking while ofcourse not advised, is much more controllable because every little while, you're gonna be hit by that booze whether you like it or not till you smoke another hit or do another line, but with any amphetamine really, it tends to either creep up on you, and by the time you've had 28 shots, and it only felt like 10, youre totally shitfaced and can't count backwards from 3 for a million bucks, and the blackouts... blackouts seem to be much more likely involving amphetamine, i theorize this is due to the particular way that amps affect us, in that they tend to optimize our cognitive output while minimizing our perception of intoxication, one can even assume they are sober on amphetamines but thats the illusion when the fact is very very different, i relate this similar to benzos, one can think theyre sober, but its certainly not the case, i've showed this to a close friend who bartends for a living one night, i used coke, and he took 2 extra Vyvanse pills that essentially metabolise into d-amp, i do want to make the readers of this aware that methlyamphetamine is converted into the same isonomers as amphetamine, L and D, usually proper meth should convert mainly to D amp, although it could be perceived the other way because of how much more effective it hits you but, thats the only difference is how you percieve the drugs effect, there's the duration to factor in though. meth does indeed last Much much compared to its counterpart aka amphetamine, does that mean it is better? Not at all. different drug, entails different negatives and positives. this area again falls under user prefference, so during said experiment i will state for the record he ended up black out-fucked up hugging the toilet within 2 hours lol, while i sat there for some reason being a fucking asshole laughing at him while i did lines,but i mean the guy started crying and said "fuck your experiment i'm dying" but i made him an egg sandwich cuz goodguy, which seemed to stop the toilet hugging, thankgod because i couldn't listen to him anymore, but every 15-30minutes i felt a very strong wave of the alcohol hit me, where had i not been in a situation where i could use my DOC at whatever rate i wished, i would've most likely been in the same boat still however, if you acknowledge what you're consuming, i think methwins simply due to not spending a fortune balancing yourself out (i personally rarely drink on coke anymore but the off occasion i'll treat myself, otherwise i'm mostly tee-total and get absolutely wasted at parties where i'll usually end up combining both meth, and any drug in the vacinity pretty much, this was alittle more detailed that i intended, i finally found meth in my area after not using any for 6 months, and i have to say, while as a natter a fact its nice that i don't have to dose as often as amphetamine i'm a good way from coming down and i KNOW that if i didn't have a benzo i would probably be alittle worried about the comedown, where coke's comedown is ezpz, unless youve gone into fiend mode, we all know what fiend mode'll do to us.

Well to be honest I do use amphetamine or methamphetamine and drink alcohol like water and never blackout. I never heard of people combining amphetamines and ethyl alcohol can make you blackout faster, but then again where I live people think that cannabis is an hard drug so not many people go further than weed or jump directly to crack and heroin. Also I can't be useful as an example, don't drink often but went I do is very hard most of the time I start to drink at 9:00 pm and finish drinking at 10:00 am in a 24/7 store. Not that I feel proud about it tho. The only thing that really makes me blackout badly is something called "Pitorro" here, is like United State Mood Shine having an alcohol content of 70 to 75 %.

Anyways, I am sorry but coke high isn't memorable. I do it sometimes but is not something I love to. Maybe is because is short acting. It can be also that what I find in the street is very cut and need to get massive amounts in the shortest time to have an decent effect. After all good cocaine salt and freebase pass through here to get to the U.S., making me deduct that we have available low quality shit.

I love psychedelic and stimulant and I have two drug of choice, LSD-25 and amphetamine. Amphetamine is in my opinion the best stimulant for everything! Deadline is tomorrow and you have done shit? There's amphetamine. Working crazy shifts at work? There's amphetamine. Wanna be more social and an confident in a reunion and you hate reunions and socializing too much? There's amphetamine. You feel tired today, take one pill today.

Methamphetamine is just wierd, very powerful but not so functional that you believe it is because damn Miss Tina is a wild girl that fucks your CNS and last longer in the body that amphetamine.

I never have try any cathinones, good stuff? What you think is the closest stimulant in comparison?

Do caffeine count as an stimulant?

Well to be honest I do use amphetamine or methamphetamine and drink alcohol like water and never blackout
MAKE SURE you keep electrolytes up too, thats very important because too much water will rid you them them just as much as the drugs. a good lick of salt every 6 hours keeps me good on hefty amp doses but when i don't eat or have salt............... kill me the cramps are utter hellish

anyone know why i always get it the absolute worst in my left wrist? no........ i'm not on fapathons.

MAKE SURE you keep electrolytes up too, thats very important because too much water will rid you them them just as much as the drugs. a good lick of salt every 6 hours keeps me good on hefty amp doses but when i don't eat or have salt............... kill me the cramps are utter hellish

anyone know why i always get it the absolute worst in my left wrist? no........ i'm not on fapathons.

I meant that I do amps and drink alot of alcohol.

Most of the time I drink electrolyte water went I am on amphetamines and meth. Not have any problem to eat, I even get hungry on methamphetamine. Almost right know I have a hit of Sublime, now I am very hungry.

I am not a doctor but I think it could be a rheumatoid related.

I never have try any cathinones, good stuff? What you think is the closest stimulant in comparison?
The wild wild west. Good legitimate cathinones, the right ones, are great. My favourite is crystalline n-ethylhexedrone, powder being #2. It's like the rush that coke should be, and at low doses or with benzos to keep a crash away, they're even productive. So much garbage is sold now though that a lot of people give these two especially a bad rap.

Do caffeine count as an stimulant?
Certainly :)
But a very weak one.

[QUOTE="Zonxx, post: 14671597, member: 521311"
[/QUOTE]

No idea why - but it happens to my left hand as well, I'm right handed but took a bullet to my left hand years ago, but that isn't it, if anything I use that hand less, except for playing guitar.

Weird, huh? You're not alone. For me it is calves and hands, usually left side on both. Maybe I stand and hold my left hand oddly?

I favor those hydration tablets you put into your own water, or little packets of electrolyte powder (small, not gataorade scoops of gluscose and food color). It'll state to put it into 16oz of water but I'll use two in 64 oz and drink that every 6 hours at minimum, even if I'm not sweating at all, while using meth.

EDIT: If I recall correctly (guys/gals who know more than me pls correct if I'm wrong and add what substances do lower urine pH - thanks) it is the citric acid / Na citarte in these electrolyte packets has the potential to acidify your urine and thus cause your body to eliminate the amp /methamp quicker via simle kidney elimination of the intact molecule.

This is certainty true:

Urine pH can be raised (made basic rather than acidic) and this can dome simply with a half to one tablespoon of baking soda in a seperate glass of H2O taken at a time a few hours before you need the hydration solution - use per directions on box as if it's for acid indigestion once a day, preferrably a few hours before dosing.

## Watch out this can raise your blood levels of amp pretty high if you're not used to trying this / you generally have basic urine / tend to be dehydrated. So this is HR info too - if you drink or consume foods that raise the pH of your urine (>7.2-ish) you may well feel the effects of amps longer and more intensely, conversely acidifying your urine will help eliminate it much quicker by allowing the kidneys to simply dump intact (non-metabolized) amp in your urine.

Last edited: