• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I Took LSD and Jumped Out of an Airplane: And other intense experiences

Sometimes you have to poop before you trip, if you plan to put the drugs in your butt

I can verify that that's not at all true
No, no it's not at all true. But it sure can be funny to watch some jackoff yell it while standing next to the port a potties at a festival. The first 3 times at least, the next 42,069 times it gets a little annoying (still more enjoyable than wookie mcwookerson's rendition of "Up On Cripple Creek", played on a beatup old guitar that they "borrowed" the other night from a different campsite)

My best friend that I grew up with is a Sky Diving instructor and does all that Base Jumping and flying in the Wing Suit. Believe it or not that whole crew of dudes that work there all Smoke Weed and take Shrooms and Acid...jumping outta planes. But I'll tell you the truth I never took the leap, I'm very scared of heights and regret not trying it. Could have gone up a bunch of times for Free. But yeah my friend to drop a blotter of L and then fly up there to go soaring, pretty cool.

^Did you happen to merge the whole shebang with PD? Suddenly we have a couple of stimulant threads..

Although not intentional, getting chased by the police when peaking on acid was pretty intense.

One sunny afternoon in a picturesque English village, myself and a bunch of mates - all twenty something hairy hippies and bikers - descended upon the local pub, dropped brown microdots and sat in the beer garden quaffing real ale and smoking hash while we were going up. Eventually, someone noticed the primary school over the road had a playground with swings, climbing frames, nets and all sorts of other tempting shit. So off we trotted.

We were having a whale of a time acting like 5 year olds, but totally forgetting we were in full view of the pub and the main road. Didn't take long for the pigs to turn up. The school had quite a long driveway and when we saw the cop car turn in there was a moment of 'is that really there or are we imagining it?' Then the adrenaline kicked in and the cry of "fuckin leg it" rang out. Then we were off, in the direction of the adjacent fields and nearby railway tracks, climbing railings, jumping barbed wire fences, diving over hedges and finally coming to a stop in a load of bramble bushes by the rail tracks where we lay low and observed with hearts pounding and tripping like fuck. We watched the lazy ass cop pull up by the playground, get out of the car, shake his head then turn round and fuck off.

When we had all calmed down sufficiently, we casually strolled back to the pub...

Last edited:
^Did you happen to merge the whole shebang with PD? Suddenly we have a couple of stimulant threads..

Something happened to, I believe, move the whole front page of Basic Drug Discussion to PD. I've fixed it. This was moved on purpose because the OP requested it.