• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I took liquid form 5-apb on saturday night and now I feel a little depressed

max dosage

Greenlighter
The experience was great, I used to take street E tabs years ago but this is way better.
However, I had a comedown the next day and felt like what I've done was wrong, now two days has past and still I'm a bit depressed even though I take 40mg prozac and 50mg amisulpride. I can find some relief on sam-e, but it's not the same. I feel like I don't want to go to clubs anymore, forcing myself into an healthier way of living, which sucks.
Will the blues eventually go away? Or do I have to change or increase my antidepressant? Of course I don't want to take this stuff anymore if I have to be depressed afterwards, which is odd partly because I should've got used to the feeling in my E years (and not always the trip was good), I remember of being deeply depressed in the middle of the week after an E saturday night and it always went away, until the last time when I got down in the dumps due to a wrong pill together with a life stressor and a sentimental setback.
Thank you in advance for reading/respoding to this thread.

you're just on a comedown man, but sometimes they can be of use i.e. change your ways...

yeah. years ago, when I did E, I never made much of comedowns, now I've become a total worrier.

I have taken 5-apb twice in the last Three months and I noticed absolutely lack of comedown, thankfully, but the roll was quote short lived. I didn't mix it with anything apart a can of red bull but in the mid of the roll I've inhaled popper and it made me feel faint, that also happened while high on 4-fa so I just put it away. Otherwise the popper has the best effect on me when drinking moderately. Anyway I'll stop the 5-apb as I've read it's cardiotoxic, but I just love the fact that it doesn't cause me a comedown unlike other uppers.