• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin I thought it might just be me, but maybe not... (Heroin that hurts your heart)

Have you gotten heroin that makes your heart race, or hurt recently?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

greenrabbidrabbit

Greenlighter
I want to write and post this while it's working....
First, I've been having huge problems getting ahold of anything that isn't adulterated with this very weird cut that makes my heart... Well, hurt, is there only way to put it - the only stuff I can find here in the Pacific Northwest United States has always been "BTH," but ever since COVID-19 Lockdowns began, it's been cut with an insidious cut that feels so unpleasant that I don't even want to try taking it to get whatever opiate might be in it.
When I've brought it up to the people I get it from, I get blamed for me being a pussy, or it just being my problem, but I've been hearing from one other person near me that they've noticed it's very heavy on their heart too.
Now, I've been so sad that there's nothing I can get, no matter how much money I waste, nothing that even comes close to feeling how "regular," and "clean" heroin used to feel.
BUT - I thought I'd try an experiment to settle this question once and for all (for me at least) if everything is tainted with awful shit that will hurt my heart, and it's always been that way, or if I'm right in remembering that the stuff I used to get just felt "good" and never made my heart rate skyrocket nor made me feel that I was dying; so I gathered up all the cottons I have saved from before February and COVID-19, cooked it up, loaded it into a syringe, (luckily) found a vein, pushed it all in, and guess what? I felt absolutely fantastic, so great, not even a tiny mote of the horrible feeling I always feel from the garbage that's only available to me where I live.

And this makes me very, very sad. 😞

I've read quite a few people saying H has been realllllllly weird recently. Aparantly it's being cut with (believe it or not) SPICE aka synthetic cannabinoids

Fucked up

I've been seeing sporadic reports of this kind of stuff going around. Stop buying from that person, they are clearly putting some sketchy shit in it and only care about getting your money.

Yup, had the same experience. I don't even care for H, it's just that my source for morphine IR exit scammed everyone. You REALLY should be checking every batch with fentanyl strips. they're only $2.00 each online. And you should also be filtering your hits with a micron filter. Those are also available online, like Amazon. About $1.00 each. Always, always ALWAYS filter anything you mainline!!

I think some needle exchange do fent test strips for free