• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I think I'll just take drugs instead

The question maybe should be called more like, would you choose drugs over a relationship (if this would be excluding, which it tends to be, when you're using and dating non-users, even when they say not to have a problem, eventually they will make one out of it).

And the answer would notabene be yes.

Ill just say that I called my manager on work, who didn't work specifically what the group he managed did, and said - "Man I took too much mdma and am not coming down. Sorry but can you do my shift today?". I think that answers it.

P.S. I stayed at that same company for 3 more years or so after that "incident" and nobody really cared of my psychedelic drug use (if you put mdma in that category) as I was pretty honest about it from the get go and was an asset it seems. Great colleagues! :)

Honestly, if there weren't this fucking war on drug users (..that's what it is, you can't rage war on compounds or plants), I think I would do more things while on drugs! Obviously not every activity is compatible with every high, but.. letting everything slide and just be high makes one into a vegetable. But maybe that's for the best anyway? Long live the vegetables..!! 🐳

@Sunyecho You told a co-worker/superior you can't come to work cause you are high as a kite? 😲 Sounds like a great company, hook me up man..

Spent three solid years in the dissoverse (high on deschloroketamine that is) together with morphine, it was kinda lost time even when great fun ... this changed my mind a bit about doing things on drugs vs. sobriety, the latter now feels like its own kind of bad trip. Got some schizo like symptoms but attribute them to impurities as they only happened with certain batches and go away with sleep (which was messed up even before). Bah.

Honestly, if there weren't this fucking war on drug users (..that's what it is, you can't rage war on compounds or plants), I think I would do more things while on drugs!

@Sunyecho You told a co-worker/superior you can't come to work cause you are high as a kite? 😲 Sounds like a great company, hook me up man..

Yes its great - Im a boss there...

It's not good to show your highness to the outer world. Keep it to yourself.