• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I Think I Was Abducted By Aliens Again Last Night

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I've been abducted before, and I have recovered some of the memories with hypnosis. And I think it happened again. Last night, I woke up at 4 in the morning, and I was kinda freaked out honestly. Not sure why, but I was getting weird vibes like aliens could be around. This happens from time to time. Anyways, here's where it gets real weird. I noticed a pain in my right nipple, felt like a papercut. However, there was no broken skin. Nothing. That nipple was slightly hard, sort of like how they get while sexually excited. But only the one. And I was not aroused, didn't wake up with a boner or anything like that. And the papercut sensation was just strange, yet there was no mark. No evidence of irritation, nothing. This sensation persisted until later this morning when it began to subside. However, I noticed something else odd. There was a swollen blood vessel in my eye. But just the one, it just stood out in a way that I never noticed before. But my whole eyes were not red, just the one. Also I felt rather sluggish despite having gotten a full 8 hours of sleep, which to me indicates that I most likely was somewhere other than my bed during the night.

Sometimes we are high everyday and we forget. Don't worry bout it. I want ur 8 hours of sleep btw

ty in advance

I got 8 hours sleep but still felt sluggish.

My nipple was sore but I didn't have a boner.

One eye was bloodshot.

Therefore, I was abducted by aliens.

Are you on drugs pal? ?

That’s like asking Ronald McDonald’s if he likes Big Macs FUBES ?.

You Must be a regular victim/guest of theirs your used to LU^ if this is the first place you come to report it. Get a full panel done next time you come back to us!!

Holy shit, this is going to sound too bizarre to even be real. But I assure you it is, and when I figure out how to upload the video on here, you'll see for yourself...… but in the night, when this happened, I had set a camera up in my room....... AND YOU CAN SEE A BLUE LIGHT COMING THROUGH THE WALL BEHIND A POSTER!!!!!!!! There is literally light coming through the solid wall, and I have this captured on camera!

YOU CAN SEE A BLUE LIGHT COMING

Damn, that was just the Bluelight moderators starting a thread regarding our concern for your mental health.

Just joking - i'm curious about this encounter and don't fully not believe you.

So what happened during your first abduction?

How come you just happened to set up a camera in your bedroom on the night you didn't know you were going to be 'abducted' again?

Lands, man, every time you post about this stuff it sounds like you['re having a manic episode or something. You're looking to explain random symptoms as alien abduction. Having a sore/stiff nipple upon waking and a red blood vessel in your eye is pretty much the most feeble proof of being abducted that I have probably ever heard. And maybe I'm wrong but the sudden remembrance of a blue light coming in your room on a video you suddenly remembered you took sounds like you're trying to come up with more evidence to support what you want to believe, once we were telling you it seemed like quite a leap. I really do worry about your mental health brother.

You have a better chance of winning the lottery vs. being abducted by aliens lol

Did you finish at least?

lol, I wish my experiences with them were more like that.... it was messed up honestly. I do not really have a conscious memory of it, but I recalled this particular aspect of the experience during a state of deep regressive guided hypnosis. The worst part was how cold the device was, they keep the spaceships so cold, way below room temperature. So, when they did that the device was just so uncomfortably cold going up there like putting some metallic object in the fridge for a few hours before sticking it up there. These things don't care about our comfort at all, they simply try to erase our memories, which prevents most people from remembering the encounter.

I mean they could have at least ran some warm water on it first or something to warm it up a bit, or I don't know, maybe they wanted it to be cold for whatever experiment they were doing or something. I'll admit that I'm against things going up there or anything lol, but it was almost like they wanted to make damn sure I wasn't going to like it or something. I mean they could have at least warmed it up a bit and used some lube. What was honestly weirder and much more uncomfortable that they did was they stuck this device in my nose, all the way up into my nose. I also remembered this during the hypnosis. That was such a strange and foreign sensation having this device go way up into my nostrils. And that instrument was extremely cold as well.

Last edited:
You could have a super active pineal gland that is blasting you will dmt every night if you believe you are getting abducated by aliens one logical explantion others have had the same thing and it strassman hypothesized that is your brain blasting you with dmt due to unknown reasons

TRY HARDERR

80 squats

150 pushups

what was the alien abduction?

did the alien told you what gender they were

You could have a super active pineal gland that is blasting you will dmt every night if you believe you are getting abducated by aliens one logical explantion others have had the same thing and it strassman hypothesized that is your brain blasting you with dmt due to unknown reasons

Strassman postulated that DMT was released upon death in large quantities, based on the fact that trace amounts of DMT (far, far lower than the active dose) can be found in cerebrospinal fluid, which suggests DMT is produced and used as a neurotransmitter in the human brain. However no evidence has ever been found that it's true, despite many, many people repeating it as fact. Also this claim keeps growing... Strassman suggested a release in death, but I hear people saying it's also on birth, during meditation, during dreaming, during orgasm, and so on.

I'm not saying the DMT death thing is NOT true, but Strassman, when he made the claim, also made sure to say that it's just an idea, and there's no evidence for it. Somehow it has become as good as fact in so many peoples' minds.