• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I think I just found the mother of all drug combinations...

After what has prolly been a three onth hiatus from BL it was a bit of an epic post! :)

*continues lurking*

Dj ScAtTeRfAcE said:
for me personally i'd argue candy flipping (pill a few hours into the trip) is the mother of all combo's....... so beautiful, so much clarity, sensation is so good, everything is so good....... mmmmmm i love doing this combo as the sun comes up with that morning wind at doofs mmmmmmmmmmm 8)

thank you soooooOOOO much mr scatterface ... you just brought back some sensational memories. ...... hehe .. your spot on though mate.... having a good acid trip .. and then dropping a quality pil in time for sunrise set .....%) well .... words can't describe ... its absolutely beautiful ...

WOW!! .... the first time I had one these expereinces ... this thought entered my head .... out of ALL the sperms .... we made it .. hehe ... we made it to the egg and fertalised it... and walla .. i'm hear ... tripping on acid ... the trees are dripping with existence... the suns comiing up ... you get that amazing spine-tingling sensation as the MDMA kics in... everyones smiling ....the DJ's playing a protoculture track ...music runs through your entire body... thats the meaning of life ... right there .. hehe !!!

well...imho, its better then thinking your going back in time anyway

ahHHhH. .. CHEEERS scatterface ... i love doof-reminiscences !

peace~!

I thought I found the mother of all drug combinations this morning when I snorted a combo of guarana and sudafed. That is boredom for you.

i must agree with cpt.caveman.....acid,lollie's and k are the ultimate combo i tried it last night man,it was good eh,lol i had some mad fun hallucinations too,paranoid alot though but none the less fun....
Setting was in my granny flat mad trance pumpin and with two of my mate's,was gold........GOLD I SAY!!!

Out of that combo (Acid, X and K) I've only tried Acid and X and i've found that if you have one of those heavy trips say 4 powerful acids (let say the gettafixs or dilberts of last year and early this year) and 2 strong eccies (Red Russians) the acid usually overpowers it and you dont notice the ecstasy at all. But if you use just 1 acid and a strong eccie you get a good combination sometime the eccie can overpower the feelings from the acid. These are my experiences only and could be different for anyone.

When i had my first trip i waited 45 min, then after deciding it wasn't working snorted a whole k pill. 5 mins later i was in a tripping k hole and thought i was going to die. It was the worst experience of my life, it lasted 12 hours of a bad trip. everything turned hell-like, people's faces turned into freddy kreuger (sounds funny but i was so scared).
a small bump of k goes a long way when you're tripping, so be prepared

^^ set and settings means everything regarding acid. I remember trying to snort a line of K while on the buddahs from around 03. It was a little difficult when you cant stop your hysterically laughter ;) But needless to say, the ketamine added a new dimension on the trip (and somewhat slowed down the constant bombardment of thoughts in my mind from the acid).

I think a general rule of thumb is that if your trying a substance for the first time, try it by itself and not with another substance.

But when one loses the fear of death, what would one need to worry about?

Hmmm.

Sorry to have to do this, but I don't really want to make a new thread.

LSA + Mdma = ?

I've had LSA about 1.5 hours ago and I've been offered a pill?

Wise move?

Thought this 'might' relate to the mother of all combo's...

Doing a nang with that combo will give you the hardest buzz imaginable, but you must beware to maintain your breathing...ketamine and nos are both anaesthetics and if you arent careful you will pass out from the buzz.

I'd personally say that the idea of the ultimate combo is really just subjective. I mean if u just want EXTREME mixing a whole lot of psyches will kick ur arse. I mean my most intense experience in life was actually not my most enjoyable at all...that being shrooms (8 grams dry blue meanies) 2 hits of hoffmans (acid) and a huge hit of salvia. That was just stupidly insane and I would never recomend it to anyone.

Peace Out

I find acid, weed and K makes for really interesting thought patterns, helps you think of many things. What i then find is normally good towards the end or half way through the trip is smoking ice, you keep all the acid, k, weed thinking and thoughts in your head, but you now have some real sharp clarity to start structuring your thoughts and working through your problems, plus i find acid really drills the effects of ice through you.