• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I think I have serotonin syndrome omg please someone tell me if I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

annamaria92

Greenlighter
I snorted some adderall with friends at a party like an idiot no idea of the dose and am scared. I forgot that i took 300mg of tramadol this morning but didnt think it would be an issue because its a downer. I snorted the adderall about 2 hours ago and have since been having huge tremors in my entire lower body huge tremors. I have never experienced this. Also i cant stop my nausea its insane and unbearable and my heart rate. I keep feeling my chest and i can feel my heart pounding 3 times per second. But i am trying to take slow breathes. I left the party and am now in my dorm alone crying and searching google like a mad woman. I messed up is this feeling of hell on earth from the adderall? or the tramadol combination inside my brain?

Im shaking while I type everything is impossible to concentrate on. If i call 911 is my life going to be ruined. Am I going to have a flag on my name for being a drug abuser or something visible when i apply for jobs and things like that. I want to go to the er so bad. I really don't know how to cure this serotonin syndrome I want to start curing it now can someone tell me if calling 911 will ruin my life. Please thankyou

Its so bad omg I think I might die I might have to call 911 in a few minutes not sure if I can wait for some advice. Everyone is having fun tonight celebrating for the NC Tar heels victory while I'm in myroom having a psychological breakdown everything always happens to me

Calling 911 will not ruin your life. No, you will not be flagged. Try to stay calm. It's okay to ask for help. I promise you will be okay.

You could possibly have SS but to me your having a panic attack, relax and if nothing gets better call 911. Have a friend by for help and for support. I really think you need to relax. If it's possible take your temperature and report back

Also: no consequence is greater than death

Yeah I'm not sure it's SS - excessive sweating Anna?

If you aren't sure then go to ER, shit go anyway. Tell em you think your drink may have been spiked cos some guys were hovering around your drink and after/ while you were drinking it they wouldn't leave you alone, like they just kept chatting you up and asking how you feel and if you want to lie down etc etc.....you'll be ok, that's what ER is for.

if you are having a medical emergency immediately seek medical attention. Bluelight is not an emergency service.

Status
Not open for further replies.