• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

i think i have braindamage from adderall

Haha ye i was talking about him, youll eventually re-adjust and be amp free but its worth it if your goal is to be amp free, amps are famous for rapid tolerance and dose increase ^^ i can now physically without a negative handle 240mg ADDERALL but ye the dex is hella better, l-amps got its ups n downs but dex is entirely smoother and better and even has less potential physical negatives but makes it more abuseable if you take them recreationally

You know what I think is messed up?

I get a lot of side effects I don't like from pretty much all stimulants but the one AMAZING stimulant that I very rarely got side effects from...at least at the RIGHT DOSAGE (only once I threw up and had bad dysphoria cause I accidentally took too much) and which gave me INSANE euphoria and NO anxiety and which has a VERY good safety profile is Prolintane.

Have you ever tried it?

Probably not cause most haven't...and it used to be prescribed for old people to give them energy and has legitimately been shown to be a relatively safe stimulant, and yet, except for one time several years back when I was able to get a fair amount from one supplier who no longer sells it, I have NEVER been able to find it and I have never once heard of a doctor prescribing it these days and I REALLY don't understand why since I think it is so superior to all other prescription amps (not sure when it was somewhat in fashion as far as being prescribed....I think maybe the 70s or early 80s? but even then it was rare...)

The only other time I even saw it for sale was on Ebay and I bought it and let me tell you.....it was the worst I've EVER been ripped off as far as drugs in my life.

Not only was it NOT prolintane or any other stimulant, I believe it was NOTHING....or at least nothing with ANY noticeable effect of ANY kind, positive OR negative.

That was a couple years back and I started slow with 1 pill, then 2, etc....till I realized it wasn't doing jack shit, and at one point I think I went as high as 10 or so cause I knew it wasn't gonna be dangerous....and NOTHING AT ALL...good OR bad.

I complained on Ebay to the supplier that he ripped me off and he never got back to me and seemed to dissapear.

What an asshole.

I found out about it by reading one posters' reviews on here, and it is just amazing.

I wish the old supplier would sell it again, but they said they aren't going to and gave me no reason why, and I've looked all over the internet and never found anyone else who sold it.

You know what I think is messed up?

I get a lot of side effects I don't like from pretty much all stimulants but the one AMAZING stimulant that I very rarely got side effects from...at least at the RIGHT DOSAGE (only once I threw up and had bad dysphoria cause I accidentally took too much) and which gave me INSANE euphoria and NO anxiety and which has a VERY good safety profile is Prolintane.

Have you ever tried it?

Probably not cause most haven't...and it used to be prescribed for old people to give them energy and has legitimately been shown to be a relatively safe stimulant, and yet, except for one time several years back when I was able to get a fair amount from one supplier who no longer sells it, I have NEVER been able to find it and I have never once heard of a doctor prescribing it these days and I REALLY don't understand why since I think it is so superior to all other prescription amps (not sure when it was somewhat in fashion as far as being prescribed....I think maybe the 70s or early 80s? but even then it was rare...)

The only other time I even saw it for sale was on Ebay and I bought it and let me tell you.....it was the worst I've EVER been ripped off as far as drugs in my life.

Not only was it NOT prolintane or any other stimulant, I believe it was NOTHING....or at least nothing with ANY noticeable effect of ANY kind, positive OR negative.

That was a couple years back and I started slow with 1 pill, then 2, etc....till I realized it wasn't doing jack shit, and at one point I think I went as high as 10 or so cause I knew it wasn't gonna be dangerous....and NOTHING AT ALL...good OR bad.

I complained on Ebay to the supplier that he ripped me off and he never got back to me and seemed to dissapear.

What an asshole.

I found out about it by reading one posters' reviews on here, and it is just amazing.

I wish the old supplier would sell it again, but they said they aren't going to and gave me no reason why, and I've looked all over the internet and never found anyone else who sold it.
Regarding side effects, i used to aswell, a great hit of coke would have my heart racing, but the more you use stimulants the much better your body remembers them and tolerates it ( still within safer parameters) and since i got into using alot of cocaine my body handles probably literally 7-10x more than what itd be able to before, somtimes hell, i take amps and coke at the same time ( rare) but tolerate it very well albeit it being stupid but, the thing with stims is everyones different, what a first time dose of coke for someone say 50-100mg or 10-30mg of amps, you may react to the same way if you took a quarter to half of those doses, some people are more susceptible to the negatives but they truely significantly reduce as you use stims even if with huge breaks inbetween because you and your body remembers the chemical(s)
But yeah some medications fall out of style because others way surpass their popularity simple as that pretty much or because they think theyre better but every drugs different in my book

Regarding side effects, i used to aswell, a great hit of coke would have my heart racing, but the more you use stimulants the much better your body remembers them and tolerates it ( still within safer parameters) and since i got into using alot of cocaine my body handles probably literally 7-10x more than what itd be able to before, somtimes hell, i take amps and coke at the same time ( rare) but tolerate it very well albeit it being stupid but, the thing with stims is everyones different, what a first time dose of coke for someone say 50-100mg or 10-30mg of amps, you may react to the same way if you took a quarter to half of those doses, some people are more susceptible to the negatives but they truely significantly reduce as you use stims even if with huge breaks inbetween because you and your body remembers the chemical(s)
But yeah some medications fall out of style because others way surpass their popularity simple as that pretty much or because they think theyre better but every drugs different in my book

I only did Coke 13 times in college and I didn't really like it.

It was just too strong and edgy for me, and the only way I could enjoy it was when drinking, but still it was just too much and I remember the last time I ever took it I said outloud to my friend "this is the last time I'm ever going to take this in my life."

I've never been offered it since, but that was like 15 years ago.

The only way I could even imagine myself doing it again would be if I was REALLY drunk and someone offered it to me and I gave in out of impulse but I hope I never do it again and very much doubt I will. It must be horrible for you, especially when combined with booze as that makes Cocaethlyne which is really toxic.

But Prolintane was just such as smooth, euphoric and SUPER long lasting feeling (like 10-12 hours). It's like the anti-coke and SO much better than prescribed amps like Dex/Adderall and Vyvanse.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it fell out of use because their competition drove it out of the market or something. Like maybe there was a big financial pharmeceutical backer of early Dexadrine and Adderall companies or whatever and they kind of cut some kind of deal with someone with cash to find a way to ensure that doctors wouldn't prescribe Prolintane anymore.

I mean maybe that makes no sense and isn't possible so I don't know lol.

All I know is that IMO it was so much better than other stims, and also lasts longer than any other stim I know of (I mean Vyvanse is like 8 hours MAX, extended release Dex is 8 hours, I've never even heard of another stim that lasts 10-12 hours.)

It also had like ZERO crash, and so I'm really curious as to what made it fall out of fashion.

I haven't really tried to find out though so maybe I'll google it.