• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I Think I Bought Bad Meth (HELP?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anpu1432

Greenlighter
Hello there! I've frequented Bluelight countless times but I've never had a reason to post anything until now!

A couple of hours ago, I was chilling with some people that I just met a few days ago. I hadn't had any white lady for two or three days now, so after a pipe was passed around a few times, I wanted some for myself. I asked, one of the guys hooked me up, and I went home a bit after that. I should probably add that I'vve never bought from but one other person, so I was skeptical of that angle of the ordeal. When I poured the shit from the baggie into a canister, I noticed it was SNOW WHITE. I've never, ever, ever seen meth that had such a pure white color to it. Obviously, this is what brought me to join Bluelight and get some opinions. I dont know if I got fucked over or not, so input is definitely needed! I will admit, I've only begun smoking meth (consistently) for the past three months, so I'm a bit of a novice.

Does anyone know how to post pictures on here, by the way?

we don't do substance ID here bro, your best bet would be to acquire a reagent test kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.