• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I snorted about 40mg Concerta about 10 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well concerta isn't easily abused unless you seriously look into how it distributes the drug. The outer coat has about half of the dose on it so if you were to lick that off and then crush up the remaining powder (forget which is inert and which is active) you would be able to get the "most" out of it short of IV.

EDIT: ok starting to feel it lol, my head just got light and feeling rushed

Methylphenidate, the main ingredient in Concerta is much like cocaine with its DNRI action but it comes on slower and less intense but will also last a little bit longer.

Methylphenidate, the main ingredient in Concerta is much like cocaine with its DNRI action but it comes on slower and less intense but will also last a little bit longer.

Thanks for the info guys! I'm definitely feeling it now, not terribly intense like you said but I'm enjoying it! Class will be more fun anyway =D

I too say don't expect much from concerta (esp/ at least not in comparison to other prescription stims and DEF not compared to cocaine).

Enjoy your sticky ass snot that's impossible to get rid of for 2 days

Ritalin sucks.
Concerta is even suckier Ritalin.
Its hard to abuse, chewing is easiest and its nasty.
And I don't think you're going to blast off anytime soon, you don't get the rush like you would from Adderall or Meth.

Ritalin sucks.
Concerta is even suckier Ritalin.
Its hard to abuse, chewing is easiest and its nasty.
And I don't think you're going to blast off anytime soon, you don't get the rush like you would from Adderall or Meth.

The most effecient way to abuse Concerta is to lick off the outer-coating until you can see both the black and the white halves of the pill and crush that up with your front teeth and you can get most all of it into your system in a short period of time.

This just inspired me to take a rail of adderall off my desk. Ritalin was good back when it first came out but I haven't seen it since highschool. I love adderall.

Can this thread be closed now OP?

Looks like it's just going to lead to amp dick-sizing.

I took 3 36mg pills cut into 4s and felt less than what a cup of coffee would do. I was expecting atleast that. meh

I took 3 36mg pills cut into 4s and felt less than what a cup of coffee would do. I was expecting atleast that. meh

Yeah... I wondered if Focalin would be any different than Concerta/Ritalin because of the d-isomer and I tested 10 of those little 10mg pills all at once up the nose, not much of anything I would describe as euphoric. D-amphetamine on the other hand is great!

Please read the guiidelines, linked to min my post, so you can see hoe to phrase your thoughts in a way acceptable for OD discussion. A proper way to go about this would be to come on here before you do the dose, ask about the dose and how to administer it, and then use this wealth of information that has been provided to you. Also, more basic questions of this subtype go to the Basic Drug Discussion forum.

Welcome to BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.