• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I scored a 12 refill 15x10 Mogadon (Nitrazepam) script (Canada)

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
We'll see if this lives up to the hype when it comes as awesome a hypnotic and sleep inducer as Temazepam. Nitrazepam is actually stronger than Flunitrazepam if you look up carefully. Probably why it was removed from the US silently around 2005.

I just had one 10mg pill since I slept 3 hours tonight. Had I had Valium I would have slept, but I'm out before refill day and succeeded in putting a band-aid over the issue, because the powder etizolam I got, only had me sleep 3h30, wake up, stay up until 4 am, go back to sleep, wake up sleeping horizontally with my legs and feet resting on the floor (wtf). Etizolam is really really pushed by the vendor related people, it's so damn weak.

I had to get rid of my xanax 1mg script though, pharmacist, this one, any other would have not said anything, but he, 3 benzo scripts, he didn't like it, he said, well maybe you told him but he should have wrote STOP Xanax. At first he wasn't going to give it to me, said nitrazepam, I was mad.

Government doesn't like it. Mogadon brand wasn't available, it was Apo-Nitrazepam 10mg, white pills with a score and MOGADON written in a round manner around the pill, reminiscing of the generic 2mg clonazepam pills I was scripted at one time, they said clonazepam in a round way like this, that's why 2mg clonazepam pills are so big heh.

So even the generics were not covered by the government insurance...what a joke. Although nothing like paying for Sublinox (zolpidem) for the same amount of pills (15).

I went ahead and said 10mg Nitrazepam and doc had no objection didn't even mention it, we discussed it my other health issues instead much more, the nitrazepam to him I deserved in a sense.

Will let you all know, nobody has said anything about nitrazepam in a long ass time, so there we go. 5 minutes after taking it, a taste took over my tongue, very reminiscent of the cold feels clonazepam would cause down the esophagus, although these are limited to the tongue area, maybe I shouldn't chew these...

I already feel a sort of euphoria taking me in. I rather have 15 10mg nitraz a month than 1mg xanax everyday for sure, so I told him to get rid of it.

I had two benzos for anxiety pretty much (valium is good for anxiety and sometimes i wont have to take more to sleep 7-8 hours...thats what I was going for. Then he got more human and asked about the other health issues, seeing as how 2 new meds and anastrazole being switched to tamoxifen plus metformin, I don't have diabeetus, but apparently it has a hunger killing effect. This is off topic I know but I want to get rid of 110 pounds gained in 11 months of methadone use. so I had printed the Exception Medication sheet for this non-usually paid for medication called Xenical, but they removed it in Quebec, Canada, so there is zero official drugs for weight loss here. I mean, yeah I'd love to exercise like the time I let myself go and got to 240 pounds and then put myself back to 190 pounds through cardio and lifting and machines of all sorts at the college gym. 292 lbs at 6'5 is not healthy even if freakishly tall, my weight is ridiculous and will affect things like diabeetus one day, if it' not taken care of. But at that level, it's so difficult to even go biking for more than 5 minutes, I need a 100 dollar gel bench for my fatass or else it hurts as fuck, I can't go on walks without my back hurting me as hell because of the gravity that methadone belly is causing to inflict my poor lower back, seriously walked to the same store I can bike to for 5 minutes and got sharp pain that made getting home very difficult, and had to sit down on the sidewalk, because of the back pain, not any sort of breathing issue.

I've followed your benzo exploits with much interest. But what is the question in the above post? Did I miss it? Is there something we can help you with? No being an ass, just wondering if I missed something.

It was more about me reviewing the thing later on. I say so, I was asking if a benzo tryout should really fit the trip report forum. I'll try to be more concise in the future.

So, these white 10mg supposedly generic (Apo-Nitrazepam), which means made by Apotex, the largest generics company in this country for sure...still it is writte Mogadon 10 very small on the unscored side.

First, the taste of the pills themselves, chewing them is not even necessary to get a weird numbing cold taste on your tongue, a lot like Clonazepam. Being in the same benzo family as Clonazepam, it could explain it.

15mg sends me into uninterrupted sleep for 6 to 8 hours. I'm gonna be using this as my night benzo, and valium during the day, no more need of ordering benzos online, finally.

My new GP is very comprehensive about all the health issues I got and how sleeplessness cannot be one more on top of the pile, and that the other benzo I had a script for, Xanax 1mg once a day, was just like sugar pills after a couple years, and that I had 2 benzos scripted for anxiety, I don't have panic attacks anymore, so Xanax is totally useless (I killed the source of the panic attacks, the errday weed smoking since 4 years now). Haven't smoked any weed since over a year, and it just has no positive effect on me. Hash though, for some reason, in measured doses (tiny tiny bowls and one toke) and it will merge with the benzos.

Anyway, Nitrazepam hits fast, fast like Temazepam (which I wonder why I didn't ask for the 30mg gelcaps instead, but I never ever had nitrazepam or ever knew anybody with a script for it ever, or sold on the streets, although benzos are not really items sold by people here, it took a while for even opiates (pharms) to become popular, when all the MDMA and the LSD got so rare for most people, and that so many got sick of the meth pills...it was inevitable, especially with an aging population in my area of Canada...opiates became prevalent about 6 years ago, only one guy had benzos among these people I auto-medicated with had a benzo script, Oxazepam 30mg once every 3 hours, and he didn't take them, buying enough of these to cover for my valium only habit then would mean like taking half his 30 count jar and oxazepam being so weak, 120mg was needed, and it lasted 1h30 or so.

Mogadon/Nitrazepam is an excellent anxiety killer for the first 30 minutes and then the hypnotic effects kick in and I found myself falling asleep on the livingroom couch watching TV, something that is just impossible normally. No bad parasomnia (sleep walking) like from flubromazolam.

I'm saved, until the Nitrazepam loses efficacy and I'll be telling the doctor, 10mg being the highest dose, I don't want to take more, I've had scripts for Temazepam before (which is true, once 10x30 and the other 30x30mg after good barbs and Placidyl were removed by Health Canada, my then doc gave me such, for one year, when still in college, it was to fight the delayed sleep onset syndrome I had which really messed me up when I had exams at 8 am and 10 am, when the best I could do was sleep at 3-4 am, if I forced myself to go to college, which was a 10 minute walk from my mom's home, well people not using benzos know how it is, its almost like the feelings of benzo withdrawal, lack of sleep was like a bad trip of some sort where every noise, every sunny day was an affront. So particularly important exams before noon (we had classes at noon unlike most other colleges, you'd just have to find yourself something to eat even when the cafeteria was closed after 1h30) I would often miss entirely, or just fail because concentration was not there at all, and I didn't have a script for my ADD:pI then and I didn't want any.

It's also a pretty great muscle relaxant, and I was surprised that it being a nitro benzodiazepine, unlike Clonazepam, I do not get these drunken feelings associated with movement when still awake or after waking up (clonaz lasts really long afterall, and also sucks for sleep, keeps your brain in a vat filled with fog when waking up).

I recommend it, to those who can get it, the 5mg ones should be enough for most people who aren't stuck on a daily benzo consumption since hm...april 2007. I hear america removed it for no reason at all sometimes last decade, probably too close to the SUPAR EVIL FLUNITRAZEPOM ROPINOL!

I strongly prefered temazepam to nitrazepam. Just my experience.

For me, for my chronic severe insomnia,... if it HAD to be benzos, I'd say Flunitrazepam --> Midazolam --> Triazolam --> Temazepam.

I used to take one intermediate/longer acting one like Flunitrazepam or Temazepam, with a super short acting one like Midazolam or Triazolam. But I no longer rely on benzos for severe insomnia, cuz for severe insomnia you need something that doesn't build tolerance as fast as benzos.

Last edited:
First two are not available in Canada and never were, well, there's IV Versed, but that's it. Triazolam, only compounding pharmacies will make it now, the last big generics company took it off.

I gotta say that I love Nitrazepam and was surprised that it made me reach my Symbicort inhaler when I had maybe 30mg of valium in the day, and had 20mg before bed, first time benzos start respiratory depression I can feel (I'm also on bupe), the thing the ORT docs are SO afraid of lol. At a time, when I was first put on methadone, I was taking 45mg Methadone, and I was posting here about how they cancelled my 0.5mg bid clonazepam script from my NEUROLOGIST and I had to pull some manoeuvres to keep my 20mg valium script, I was taking clonidine and the 25mg seroquels those only for sleep in its stead and someone commented how come I was still nervous and awake on all that combined heh, so I was surprised by this.

Temazepam is a bit more lovely but I didn't have it since 2010, so I'd have to ask for it sometimes....he gave me 12 months of refills, i'll ask mid script that its losing efficacy and that my ex GP (I also had him script me things my ex GP had me on, meloxicam (NSAID), Topamax (low dose as an appetite suppressant, kinda worked, but even at just 50mg I could feel the Stupamax as I heard a nurse call it onnce and the invented previous script of Mogadon, but legit sleep issues, slept at the hospital before for sleep studies etc. and I mentioned I was on Temazepam for a while then was on Zaleplon, until that became compound pharmacy available only...and the compound pharmacy I found in Canada will only have ingredients to make Zaleplon in 2016...I told my doc about that phamacy in Toronto and he had no issue about it, he didn't even know Starnoc had been removed then settled with Nitrazepam for a while and now it had been a year without a GP so I had nothing for sleep. He didn't offer trazodone or remeron, he just listened to me. He seems to be the kind of doctor who leaves some power to the patient over his scripts. He even practices opiate rotation (yeah btw, I'm starting a suboxone taper, for now I'm staying at 12mg a day but in 3 weeks my script will become 10mg then a week later I got my appointment to see how I do (its a piece of cake at that level).

Basically, he will treat my pain with real opioids for pain, and no, no Metadol (brand name for methadone pills, also even the juice) pills. I wouldn't have gained 110lbs from the 'done because I IV'd Dilaudid cos the bastards removed Oxycontin and the streets were also clean off the never gone Oxy IR's...so, my dealer and himself a major chronic pain patient, basically his bones in his shoulders are being eaten away, just gently touching the top of his shoulder sends ripples of pain in him, but anyway, all he had left when that happened was his own HM Contin 30mg and 4mg x 8 a day script of Dilaudid, sometimes they'd be out of 4mg brand names (he insisted on the brand name, because he knew his customers shot them a lot and generic hydromorphone is full of crap, while brand name Dilaudid is safe to IV with a q-tip, although I would always get injection kits with a decent enough filter in the securicup little box, it wasn't SteriFilt level and the social worker who brought them to me, she was from France and knew what SteriFilts were, its the standard filter in their kits over there, here I have to order them...pretty much as good as microns when it comes pills that aren't asking to be shot (Dilaudid, Statex) and they would substitute with the 8mg triangles...god..a part of me wants a Dilaudid or Statex script when I finally get to real opiate pain management, but nah, I'll stick with what works very well orally; and it wasnt cheap, and I did what everyone said to do with Dilaudid, even when snorting still worked very well (how stupid), but I had already experienced IV'ing Statex, Dilaudid and HM Contins in the past as a chipper, had been years since I had done so since I was happy with the a 20 or 30mg oxycontin or 20mg Oxy IR footballs...I really do consider the Prime Minister of Ontario and her crusade against Oxycontin (one more reason to hate Ontario) caused this whole debacle. She was livid when generic Oxycodone-CR's were approved a few weeks after OxyNeos were introduced to replace OC's. Hah. No need to tell you it's what I'm gonna be aiming for, with the kind of pain I have 60mg reds is enough, and they will be generics, afterall, provincial government doesn't pay oxyneos or even the generics, but pays Oxy IR's..yeah, logic and government, 2 different things.

Sorry 'bout the selfish opiate comments at the end but they derived from the fact that I had feelings of resp depression for the first time when mixing benzos with opiates, not from opiates themselves with 20mg of Nitrazepam. Just sayin' to be careful.

Last edited:
Nitrazepam isn't covered by insurance up there? Every benzo on the Canadian market is covered by government insurance here and Nirazepam is still popular among alot of old doctors here on the island atleast. Also brand name Mogadon is still available in Canada in 5 and 10mg tablets. I have yet to try it because my doctor does not like giving out 2 different benzos and when he does give me a benzo for sleep it's Temazepam which i am quite happy with

This here handy website is good for looking up what is still available in Canada and just like the Apotex and Sandoz brands name brand Mogadon is still marketed. However unless they only have the name brand there they give you the generic of everything unless you want to pay the difference out of pocket or if there is some medical reason why the generic does not work as well for you.

I think the Pharmascience Clonazepam pills have Clonazepam wrote on them don't they? I love the 2mg Pharmascience brand because it melts under your tongue really fast. My pharmacy used to always have those but for some reason they started getting Novopharm Clonazepam a few months ago. Also AA pharma still manufactures Triazolam in Canada and Pentapharm (whoever the fuck they are) still make Triazolam in both 0.125mg and 0.25mg tablets.

Nitrazepam isn't covered by insurance up there? Every benzo on the Canadian market is covered by government insurance here and Nirazepam is still popular among alot of old doctors here on the island atleast. Also brand name Mogadon is still available in Canada in 5 and 10mg tablets. I have yet to try it because my doctor does not like giving out 2 different benzos and when he does give me a benzo for sleep it's Temazepam which i am quite happy with

This here handy website is good for looking up what is still available in Canada and just like the Apotex and Sandoz brands name brand Mogadon is still marketed. However unless they only have the name brand there they give you the generic of everything unless you want to pay the difference out of pocket or if there is some medical reason why the generic does not work as well for you.

I think the Pharmascience Clonazepam pills have Clonazepam wrote on them don't they? I love the 2mg Pharmascience brand because it melts under your tongue really fast. My pharmacy used to always have those but for some reason they started getting Novopharm Clonazepam a few months ago. Also AA pharma still manufactures Triazolam in Canada and Pentapharm (whoever the fuck they are) still make Triazolam in both 0.125mg and 0.25mg tablets.

Nope, Quebec's RAMQ does not pay for the whole bill of Apo-Nitrazepam. Says Apo-Nitrazepam yet its written Mogadon, yeah just like the 2mg clonazepam pills, where it will be written Clonazepam. I wouldn't know about brand name, I only ever had 0.5mg brand name Rivotril and they were beige pills, that were so much better than the fat orange 0.5 generics. I could feel the difference, but I only bothered paying the few bucks more from my biweekly script then when I had 0.5mg.

I know they got Triazolam by A&A Pharma, but RAMQ and it's book of medication says its gone, so my only way of getting it is having it ordered I guess, like how generic Oxycodone-CR often has to be? We discussed this before and Pentapharm? Heh, they're new, they weren't on the database last time we discussed triazolam, Mogadon brand name isn't available in QC either, although it seems like I have them even if the jar says APO-Nitrazepam 10mg. 8( Pharmscience 1mg tiny pink minty pills have also clonazepam written on them, not Rivotril, (that's the discrepancy I noticed here), but its been a while, I detoxed from those in 2010 and when I stopped the taper at 20mg valium, it's a like a huge veil of mental retardation I didn't feel existed was lifted off me, so I don't remember much. In fact, I was switched to just 2mg twice a day for a month or two before I surprised the psychiatrist and said I wanted off that stuff, that I felt like an emotionless zombie, only clonazepam ever gave me that feeling (in rx benzos). I'm thinking of having my day-time Valium script changed to Lectopam 6mg 2 or 3 times a day too, just as anxiolytic as xanax, as relaxing to the muscles as valium...I enjoyed it when my last weed dealer who's an old man sometimes traded my valium 10's for a couple 3mg Lectopams, 6mg bromaz=10mg valium righ? I think bromazepam will make me less sleepy through the day, and it's not like asking back for very potent benzo and ruin the taper off 4mg clonazepam I did back then which cleared me off 2/3 of my benzo addiction in terms of benzo activity in my brains if one uses conversion tables.

I'm sad that the compounding pharmacy didn't have the "ingredients" to make zaleplon gelcaps though, I'd give up the nitrazepam for a steady supply of 10mg gelcaps. They even mentioned how they could make carisoprodol capsules, which was weird, I asked them, I know zaleplon is allowed by Health Canada, but I don't think carisoprodol is, and they haven't replied yet.

I don't think (i'm in error, please censor me) its sourcing to link to a pharmacy's website, http://www.pacepharmacy.com/ it's these people, they have their own physical store in Toronto. I actually learned about them on askapatient! :D

Last edited:
Weird that they don't cover something as old as Nitrazepam or some brands of Clonazepam either apparently. They are more sticky on painkillers though as Oxyneo, generic Oxycodone SR's and Oxy IR's are not covered here. However brand name Supeudol is covered so what the fuck sense does that make considering any junkie would rather the Supeudol's anyday? I have had to have meds ordered in before and usually you just have to give them a few days heads up. I had to do that with the Statex Morphine suppositories because no pharmacy stocked the fuckers.

Starnoc has been off the market for awile and i didn't know you could get Zaleplon in Canada anymore. That was by far the most useless sleeping pill i have ever had. It felt more like Gravol then a Gaba drug because of the hallucinations.

Weird that they don't cover something as old as Nitrazepam or some brands of Clonazepam either apparently. They are more sticky on painkillers though as Oxyneo, generic Oxycodone SR's and Oxy IR's are not covered here. However brand name Supeudol is covered so what the fuck sense does that make considering any junkie would rather the Supeudol's anyday? I have had to have meds ordered in before and usually you just have to give them a few days heads up. I had to do that with the Statex Morphine suppositories because no pharmacy stocked the fuckers.

Starnoc has been off the market for awile and i didn't know you could get Zaleplon in Canada anymore. That was by far the most useless sleeping pill i have ever had. It felt more like Gravol then a Gaba drug because of the hallucinations.

OxyIR/Supeudol are paid for by government insurance here, Percocets and Percocet-Demis and its generic Oxycocet and generic percodan Oxycodan (no more real Percodan) are not paid for. OxyNeo and generic Oxycodone-CR isn't either, but generic oxycontin isn't very expensive, I checked, using RAMQ's monthly pdf's, the price of say 30 60mg APO-Oxycodone-CR's and it was 20-30 dollars lower than OxyNeos, can't say the official price but you get the idea. Oxy IR here is always served as Supeudol anyway, which is covered, if a doc scripts Oxy IR 10mg, you'll get Sandoz's Supeudol for free. Not many places carry Oxy IR it seems, I only had them illegally....and the 20mg footballs aren't white, they're red when Oxy IR's. But there's also plain "Oxycodone" and PMS-Oxycodone and maybe some other pills that are just like these 2, the generic manufacturer isn't indicated, so maybe it's that I had when I had the red ones 5 years ago now. Clonazepam is all paid for btw, sorry if I wasn't clear, once I asked for brand name Rivotril instead when I was just at 0.5mg bid, when I got into medical benzo usage, and I only paid a small fee for the 14 Rivotrils 0.5mg, government covered most of it. It's like how when before getting rid of the sugar pills that had become of my Xanax 1mg once a day script for Nitrazepam, I would pay for brand name Xanax 1mg, it wasn't written Xanax on them, but Upjohn. Same thing. Zaleplon is the best z-drug for me, it's made for people who have issue falling asleep, once I sleep, I fall asleep and deep. And it's gone from your body in 3 hours max so it didn't ruin all your REM sleep, it made the world a very psychedelic place and I remember when I had the script for the 5mg yellow caps, I would snort the powder in them, since it was such a tiny dose it was easy, and bam, it was like the colour enhancement of shrooms right there, except I felt like the yellow light from my globe was a kind of star (heh Starnoc) and everything felt like a magic wonderland then, out I was, really important to take before getting into bed.

Do you get something from Zopiclone or have you tried Sublinox yet? (canadian ambien, sublingual 10mg, no other dose). Zopiclone put me in a kind of bad mood then I fell asleep and had a taste from the devil which I would smell like the day after if i smelled under my armpits, toxic shit to me, maybe americans have it right for once with eszopiclone being used instead, wonder if it taste as horrible. Sublinox to me was useless too, the tabs are so thin it's like an LSD blotter, except it tastes like ass and the "genius" who had the idea to have Zolpidem sold as sublingual tablets is one massive idiot, maybe to prevent people from taking 3 at once, I don't know, you're supposed to take it and lay down immediately. I was being stupid and overusing my valium and I was out of it (in many ways) and it didn't help me sleep much at all. And the price of .5 of cocaine for 15 pills..All Z-drugs are not covered in Quebec, Zopiclone is partially paid for, Zaleplon didn't last around long enough to have a generic come out, it was Starnoc for the 3 years it was around and Sublinox is not paid for at all.

And yeah, the reason I haven't gone back to my original pharmacy (I'm still using the one with the douchebag pharmacists, except for the owners, all the others are females my age or even younger who treat you like shit, but the worst was some of the technicians looking at you like if you were scum, even if I was dressed totally clean, shaved clean, combed hairs, although they seem to have gotten rid of HER, the one who would ignore me when showing up for the Methadone during the 90 days without takehomes, which had to happen during one of the coldest winters in 30 years,an angel saved me by bringing me to the pharmacy....I had a pharmacy, right in front of my house, and changing back to it, since they can stock Suboxone unlike the liquid meth which is only given at certain pharmacies. But I haven't done it yet because of the logistics, and now I live closer to that pharmacy who let me live 11 days without Valium which I legit lost in the bus. I know they have codes for these situations. If I had been a woman, my chances of getting it before time would have worked with the subordinate pharmacists. Only the owners ever helped with loss of medication (I had to take the bus for several years as my only way of transport after the pain issue in the jaw articulation and nerves around it made it impossible to work where I worked.

Now, I literally went into Methadone ORT largely because it killed the pain, but what an error, but then they were pushing me to take methadone, "80% of patients here take methadone). Suboxone needs a code on the script to get it for free if you pay your provincial insurance or if you're on welfare, as long as you have insurance. I miss my mom's insurance which stopped at 25 years old, nevermind if I was still in university or not, it fucking blows. I still had to pay up front, send my mom the bill in the mail, her send the bill to the insurance company, get 80% 3 weeks, which she would send back in my account. Well, getting off topic here, but I'm thoroughly nodding, from one of these sudden bupe nods. Why do you say a junkie would prefer a Supeudol script to an actual Oxy IR script when they're exactly the same? Unless you meant for the price, which I think you did now. Statex suppositories eh? I guess it works better than orally. It's just that Statex is so damn safe to IV, that one day I obtained 3 50mg beige ones I actually said "thank God" and I never say that, lol, I'm agnostic for better or worse, i'm more concerned with actual morality issues that are inside the Law and what should be legal and what should be illegal, make me prime minister, is it too late for me to apply?

My GP practices opiate rotation and is also a doctor at the Pain Clinic at our hospital, so I won't need to even go to the pain clinic. Something like Oxycodone-CR 60mg once a day, nevermind the generic distributor for 3 months, then Statex 25mg x 4 per day (I won't shoot up ever again, my scar on my right hand is almost totally invisible now, but I'll never forget how thick and red it got, its amazing it wasn't infected, I used these IV kits and almost never re-used syringes, I'd call a social worker and they'd deliver me 20 bags with the 4 of everything in them at once, better than going to the ER triage to get some, where now they don't even have kits because people would enter the triage room and get kits themselves when no nurse would show up and there was like 5 persons in front of someone wanting a few kits. Wouldn't have happened if pharmacies suddenly stopped having injection kits, all pharmacies in my area of my town anyway do not have the syringe symbol anymore on their doors, meaning they had kits/were an exchange. In Quebec we have something in between hospital for smaller issues called CLSC's, one can get an appointment there to meet a nurse, and there is only ONE nurse who does this in my town's area (we got 3 of these, 3 hospitals), so showing up there with a pocket with a jar full of Statex and Dillies being extremely impatient was ill advised, calling and getting an appointment in the same day was possible and there was no problem. The only place that ever gave me a sin bin to throw away used needles. And ahem, well, for the other trimesters, I'm kind of torn between Hydromorph Contins 18 or 24 (no way I'd get 30's, pretty sure, my ex dealer was having issues with both his shoulders making my jaw and nerve issue kind of a joke, what he sold me, wouldn't do much for him and his 4x30mg HMC and 4x8 Dilaudid a day, with methadone 1mg pills for some reason, cesamet and ketamine compound cream. Feeling hydromorphone all day, at dosages where I would feel it, (I'd be taken in charge about a week after Ive gone with zero milligram of bupe), I never ate more than a 12mg HMC and even that was just transient euphoria and painkilling. And lastly, I think Demerol 50mg every 4 hours would do, or maybe back to my original pain management plan that was cut short, CodeineContin 200mg every 12 hours with a Supeudol 10mg on top when pain breakthroughs. I'm also interested in the Ketamine pills we now have, there's 10 and 25mg pills if I'm not wrong, as an adjuvant, to maybe take less opiates, it works well for that, but so does hydroxyzine and I got a year round script for that since almost a decade, the 50mg atarax red balls that stick together when it's 33 with the humidity heh. I react very well to Demerol and it with hydroxyzine is extremely amazing, apparently. I don't want a SR/XR/XL/ER whatever morphine pill except if it's goingt to be M-Eslons/Kadians/MS-Contins 200mg, not interested.

Getting off topic here, but, it is how it is, one subject intertwines with another and then i'm off on an opiate rotation tangeant. But I think that I won't need Nitrazepam at night for sleep when my pain issues are taken in charge by something better.

If ever interested, here's the latest pricings and also list of "exception medications" (English version for our anglo-friends in Montreal mostly,https://www.prod.ramq.gouv.qc.ca/DPI/PO/Commun/PDF/Liste_Med/Liste_Med/liste_med_2015_07_24_en.pdf those that need a form filled by the doctor for you to have it paid for, I was looking for one lately that helped to lose weight and it wasn't a stimulant medication, it still became unavailable, you can look up my posts, to know which, and all those with phentermine and analogs, even the phentermine+topamax pill was removed). So, I think next time i see him, i'll bring him one of my full jars of Dexedrine and say I've been scripted that for 14 years, it helped losing weight even though it wasn't the point, the ADD meds are stronger and the dangers associated with those removed weight loss drugs are much lower than with these. Or maybe I won't and just say, I want Vyvanse and not this anymore, it's too harsh when it comes off (and thats the truth, cant tolerate more than 15mg, a 10mg spansule and a 5mg IR max, 2 of my 10mg spansules send me in a depressive suicidal comedown. But the thing is Vyvanse is an exception medication, for EVERYBODY, Adderall XR is only an exception one for people over 18, and the time I tried to get generic mixed amphetamine salts, they refused, the ministry of health doctors refused that is, I gotta say that the form was filled hastily and for 20 dollars on the side, all he wrote then was "Ritalin failed. Also caused seizures in the patient when scripted in conjunction with Trazodone for sleep", not a lie, I had some seizures, the kind where you stay awake, from the mix of these 2 drugs, early websites in 2002 when I got that scripted to me before I found my GP who scripted me Seconals, 15 a year, for pre-exam anxiety/insomnia. He didn't describe when I was scripted Ritalin and Trazodone, but just Ritalin itself does not give me concentration, but an almost PMMA effect where I feel awake but that's it, and jittery and anxious as fuck.

That experience of having all my muscles contract especially in my lower back and hips while laying in bed tremblng so hard my mom couldn't put her hand on an arm without it being pushed over forcefully. So I got Dexedrine then, not an exception medication, paid for, and brand name because nobody makes generic Dexies here. So yeah, I'm hoping Vyvanse (which the 70mg capsules were not approved in Canada, or maybe it's a provincial restriction thing, stops at 50) will work for maybe the rest of my ADD:pI, H is gone since a long time, sports then growing up got rid of it, shrooms especially helped, but yeah, I'll have to tell my whole story starting from when I was 17 year old and went to a walk in doc who scripted me Ritalin and Trazodone because I had no GP then and etc., have the doc fill the form, and hope for the best, I hear crashing on Vyvanse is non existant, and
even if it exists, I got Nitrazepam, 10mg with 10mg of valium at once and byebye comedown, tested it last week when I got the Nitraz, had 2 10mg spansules and 8 hours later had 2 5mg IR, actually almost following my then script to the letter, and I had no suicidal comedown from it. But, I don't know, I wanna try Vyvanse damnit, the fact it is stretched over 12 hours unlike the spansules which were the first beads in a gelcap technology last 5-6 hours max.I'll ask first for a weak dose, like the 20mg ones, and see what happens.

All I know is that I'm safe from these bad happenings with Nitrazepam, it's strong enough, very strong. Also maybe you could mail in scripts to Blanc-Sablon at the end of the not even accessible by road (although it's getting there, La Romaine hydro-complex extended route 138, although Indians are making a fuss, and they have a right to, they don't negotiate with provincial govs, but the federal gov, and they want to work on the road if it goes through their village, them who are all on indian welfare (very generous welfare with free electricity and free everything...but in the middle of nowhere so they drink themselves out of bordeom out, but eventually a road will get to Blanc-Sablon and Chevrey, although, I doubt Blanc-Sablon's probably sole pharmacy has much material in stock, or maybe they have a lot, since they have to cover scripts for people all over a huge swat of land. Maybe some stuff is cheaper in QC, sometimes, not sure if you'd have to pay our insane provincial sales tax of 9,6% though.

Well that was way longer than expected, still Nitrazepam is central to the post, see how I countered the comedown from dexamphetamine at dosages over 15mg which would be as intense as when I would do it for 3 days with my ex girlfriend...for fun and profit...well scratch profit out.

edit:p_A, as I expected, Nitrazepam is now in the Annex IV, Exception medication, a quick ctrl+f search showed this :

NITRAZEPAM:

-to control seizure disorders.

However, nitrazepam tablets remain covered under the basic prescription drug insurance plan until
31 May 2016 for insured persons having used this drug in the 90 days preceding 1 June 2015.

Should have gotten off my ass and called my GP a couple months earlier :p

Last edited:
^You're one of the few bluelighters that I can actually sit down and read through their longer posts. I always seem to learn something(no dick-ridin, just saying). Mogadon has to the best brand name for a benzo ever. "Dude you were straight Mogadoned out last night" lol.

Hahahaha, sounds like a Dinosaur to me.

And thanks, some people really tl;dr me, which is fine, not my fault I type 73 words a minute, it's easy for me to go on a rant when I take my benzos after I'm done with work (I take half a 10mg valium or else I'll be too slow for the job), although the job sometimes consist solely of monitoring some servers activities, so I got time, I'm thankful to have a nice paying job at home, the only drawback is that people who work at home, ie are their own boss, or their boss is outside Canada, I don't get money taken away from my pay for unemployment benefits, I do for the retirement pension fund (managed by the province, not a fucking robber baron bank) I paid a bunch unemployment money in those 7 miserable years at the produce section of a supermarket from 17 to 24, grocery stores are unionised here, and unlike my very first job, which was the same but at another supermarket, I wasn't fired 2 hours before I had all my hours to get into the union, because of college and me having "not enough availability) . Also, a secret, english is not my first language.

I'll keep this short though, they moved Nitrazepam free only for people who have it for seizure disorder. Had I called my doc....I pushed my appointment later and later all the time, I was thinking of going to see him since January, but that's me, eternally pushing things I have to do later. I won't do that with my health anymore, lucky enough to live in a truely single payer system, not Obamacare, not UK's horrible NHS etc. And it was people in Saskatchewan, ie, the right wingers who had single payer health care first. Must be easier with a population of maybe 600 000 tops and not so costly as it is in Quebec, Ontario, BC.

So basically I think I won't even have partial covering like it is now, or it becomes an exception medication because I didn't have a script 3 months before june 1st 2015...I'll enjoy it until I just tell that to the doc and have Temazepam 30mg caps instead, while its still free. They messed with 3 benzos in the last 2 years, Clorazepate, gone, which I think was a great benzo to give to people when they start taking one, it's not too strong and counters the idiocy that is giving xanax and rivotril(clonaz) more than any other benzos combined, although in Canada, we could add Bromazepam, Ativan and Serax(oxaz), the last 2 incomprehensibly scripted to women by magnitudes more than for men, only Lectopam TM (Bromazepam) is worth it in these 3 other common benzos, I really love it and often think of switching the valium to lectopam, the 6mg ones though, not 3's, just a dose that equals my valium dose, so 3 or 4 a day, 2 taken at once, cos the times I've had it...it was perfect. Valium? I'm the only person ever I know who has a script, once somebody who didn't have internet who was with my friend gave me 10 10mg vals in exchange for me downloading a linux iso and burning it heh. But thats it.

Last edited:
Just saying, it is very nice, but I will only pay for one other refill next week, will tell the doc about the changes in the government's covering of it and that Temazepam 30mg would be just as well, and I'll get it for free. I'm not afraid of abusing Temazepam, I still have some Mogadons which is one hell of an achievement to me, but if I have something for GAD during the day (valium's good for this at the dose I am at), I don't need a hypnotic every night. Also, Temazepam doesn't involve waking up still benz'd, which I always enjoyed, it's gone 3-4 hours after you've fallen asleep and you get some REM sleep and it tends to make me sleep around exactly 8 hours. It's going to be different this time though, I won't be taking it after a night of weed and booze, so I assume there will be much less euphoria, but it's not what I'm after, what I want is the continuing of the situation, which has improved since I got the xanax taken out and the Mogadon in, xanax was sugar pills, even if I had 3mg, and I was paying for the brand name, not very expensive anyway, but useless, didn't work at putting me to sleep. It basically stopped working 1 year after using it, while Valium does not stop working. I doubt Nitraz would either. As for temazepam, I never had more than a one time 30mgx30 (for a month) with one refill script then moved town, but they didn't stop working and I was able to work at night, taking it at 8 am with a joint in the morning after work was amazingly relaxing. I don't smoke weed much anymore, it doesn't take much to put me in a panic state, which is the only reason I wanted a xanax script, was because my ex girlfriend smoked joints one after the other and well, I wanted to partake because I used to enjoy weed so much before the DOB incident.

Anyway, I'm giving Nitrazepam a very good rating. Even taking more than 15mg(the only time I had 2x10mg) was like a brick to the head and I woke up in a very not-ready-to-awake state twice before I could walk straight. So yeah, I believe reports of it being actually stronger than its problem child, flunitrazepam. I suspect flunitrazepam to be more like flubromazolam, although I can't test it, Canada banned Rohypnol for the same shaky reasons, when Clinton stamped his foot to impress the right wingers who said he wasn't doing stuff about crime, he just invented crimes. Heh.

I didnt even know what Mogadon was until Steven Wilson used the word in Fear of a Blank Planet.

Yeah it seems that even when available in the US, it was used very very rarely, as is the case with hypnotics. Much easier to get Temazepam like I will do because of that government non-covering change that happened in June with even generic nitrazepam, here. Paying for benzos is ridiculous too ;)

That's an old movie though isn't it? The Vandals had an album in 1990 called Fear of a Punk Planet and post early 80's, turned into what Blink 182 just dreamt of being, a really funny punk rock half-joke band. The problem is those 3 idiots (except the first drummer from their first EP and 2 LP's, who went on for greener pastures with the success money of their commercial breakthrough album), including that overrated to the max overtatooed and overmohawked drummer took themselves seriously after that ^.

Last edited:
Sedatives are my main thing and I've been lucky to try just about every commercially available benzodiazepines you can think of, bromazepam, lorazepam, midazolam, temazepam, oxazepam, diazepam, nitrazepam, alprazolam, clonazepam to name a few and to give you an idea.

Regarding your comment on the removal from the US market wasn't because it is such a great benzo but rather because of the carcinogen factor that is associated with hypnotics. In particular those of the Z class such as Zopiclone or Ambien, but also in the case of some hypnotics of the benzodiazepine family, also the z-drugs are cross tolerant with benzos so their mechanism of action isn't that different as they both work via the GABA system.

Below is something I decided was important enough to save, although I wish I had the source for this, from how it reads I seem to remember its from Wikipedia on Nitrazepam.

Nitrazepam has been associated with severe hepatic disorders, similar to other nitrobenzodiazepines. Nitrobenzodiazepines such as nitrazepam, nimetazepam, flunitrazepam, and clonazepam are more toxic to the liver than other benzodiazepines as they are metabolically activated by CYP3A4 which can result in cytotoxicity. This activation can lead to the generation of free radicals and oxidation of thiol, as well as covalent binding with endogenous macromolecules; this results, then, in oxidation of cellular components or inhibition of normal cellular function. Metabolism of a nontoxic drug to reactive metabolites has been causally connected with a variety of adverse reactions.

Clonazepam is a chlorinated derivative of nitrazepam and therefore a chloro-nitrobenzodiazepine

I've been taking clonazepam daily for 11yrs now at 4mg/day which is why I saved this piece of important information.

Personally I found nitrazepam a huge disappointment in comparison with temazepam although its still better than oxazepam there just isn't anything to nitrazepam that makes it attractive. The highest dose I've taken at once has been 40mg and 80mg during the course of a day. Even with opioids which is the way I take my benzos 90% of the time it isn't much! I was disappointed more than you since I had ordered a much larger amount but nevertheless, still better than some, though from 1-10 its around the 4-5 bar to be generous. I have a huge tolerance to benzos so I may be subjective but I still love alprazolam which is the only one that still works for me.

Great post, I always knew all benzos to be slightly carcinogens, but unlike z-drugs, have a much larger safe therapeutic index. It's funny how xanax just doesn't work for me anymore, and for you it's great forever and you found nitrazepam to be meh. I gotta say that I remember enjoying temazepam more nevertheless, but I find it better for sleep than most other not very hypnotic benzos except valium, but valium is my day GAD medication, most of the time, enough by itself.

Anyway, this must be why my government is moving patients who had scripts before June 1st, in a direction where they will have to switch before may 31st 2016, they continue to get covered so it gives em time to have it switched to something else and remains free only for some kind of seizure problem, partial seizures or such, like clonazepam in some countries where it is never scripted for anxiety.

I'm seeing my doc pretty soon and my main reason to have another appointment so close to the last one was for another reason, but yeah, I'll tell him I didn't know in between the time he became my GP and my ex GP retiring that this happened (pretty much the truth, should have looked at my province' bi-monthly PDF about any changes in their covering policies and would have seen nitraz being moved to Annex IV (Exception medication, need your doctor to convince the government through a form that nothing else works...and that'd be a lie I think. I'm looking up to having a 30mgx30 with 12 refills of temazepam for sure ;)

I also have quite a benzo tolerance, it's very rare that anyone is scripted over 10mg of valium a day here, so I couldn't sustain 20mg a day through the black market of diazepam, nobody has it, the only people I know with benzo scripts have lorazepam (although a generous 2mg twice a day script), 2 girls with either 30mg oxazepam every 4 hours as needed and the other with the 15mg ones every 3 hours as needed (I wonder why they even bother with oxazepam, seriously, clorazepate was a better product yet they removed it too, well, no, they stopped covering it. A pro-drug to nordazepam...come on. And the other person has to take xanax 0.25 4 times a day with her Effexor or else Effexor makes her manic, that little xanax stops it.

I only enjoyed Xanax when I used my Dexedrine script, it always felt like it did something then. Not when practically sober all the time like now, the random bupe nods are more rare than ever, and require hydroxyzine, which I always use too fast because I use it to prevent using more benzos, y'know, it works, have a 50mg script for the red buggers since forever, they also never stop working, especially in combo with opioids. But I'm really confused as to how you didn't get euphoria from nitrazepam and over-sedation past 15mg. 15mg is a perfect dose for me, but 20mg if I had 20mg of valium in the day too + bupe + hydroxyzine + clonidine means that I'll wake up to take a pee, I can't help it, I always have to go twice before I really wake up, and it was really difficult to manage to get the will and not soil myself, lol, but I would definitely end up getting up, but the brick-to-the-brain effect was still there and I couldn't do anything, I fell asleep on my desktop chair a couple times after going to urinate just 5 hours after I went to bed and was like, well I'll try to do something, maybe pop up LibreOffice and worrr....zzzz. I remember that temazepam, once it put me down, I wouldn't wake up at all until 8 hours later, nothing would wake me up from 60mg, someone else in a crappy bed (an old ex gf's bed was almost too small for the both of us) could make 30mg inefficient. That was when I had no tolerance, but my tolerance raised then went down (the worst I ever got to was 2mg clonazepam upon waking and after 6pm). It's like I always felt an excess of anxiety even with 3.5mg a day of clonazepam, and literally told the psychiatrist, unable to sit down because I was so frustrated in his office, at 4mg a day, when I do take .5 more, I'm totally fine. So I was totally fine for 2 months when he said okay then and scripted me 2mg twice a day. But after 2 months, and much anxiety-free thinking...I realized I didn't like having no emotions, especially because of clonazepam's own kind of effects, its really zombifying as compared to well, even when I was scripted 15 Seconals a YEAR, for pre-exam anxiety+insomnia by my doc before the government took away all the good barbs in nov 2004, not even forcing oneself to stay up on seconal was as zombifying as clonazepam in retrospect. So I read about Valium/Librium tapering, went with the Valium, but we didn't go Ashton, but we didn't go too fast either, it was a compromise in the middle. Switched to 55mg of Valium a day for a week, then 50, then 45 etc. until I thought I was unwell/things were going too fast, which was at 20mg of valium. I never really raised my tolerance with the xanax, at first I was scripted .5mg prn then 1mg prn, and would usually take double or triple that if coming down from Dexedrine.

When I stopped the Dexedrine, it was easy to just live off Valium at 20mg. My psychiatrist tried to push me once to start another taper but I said no, he didn't want to go the Ashton way, so I said, until I decide to go off it 1mg per 2-3 weeks increments, when I feel ready for that, I'm afraid the risks outweight the benefit, with all respect due. And he said fine and that's it since 3 years, he doesn't even know my Xanax script was cancelled by my pharmacist, I told him that I wouldn't take xanax if I had Mogadon (he wouldn't let me have 3 benzo scripts unless the docs both knew, something I wasn't willing to make happen). Turns out I don't miss it, it didn't help when I was out of valium either, except for 1 hour maybe. Valium never stopped working for me and it's even preventing any bipolarity from showing up. Just all this to say, 4mg of clonazepam a day was impossible to stop cold turkey, I would have probably died, because when scripted only 3.5mg and taking 4mg anyway because its where I felt fine, I'd end up a day without it, and that was horrible, what was even more horrible was waiting after the delivery guy from the pharmacy to bring me my clonaz the damn sunday morning when my renewals fell on, which meant the pharmacy opened later. I had oesophageal spasms 36 hours without clonazepam.
I can tough out close to a week without valium before I feel really bad, and it's never as bad as when I had that tolerance. Once I was 11 days without it and that spanked my ass into finding a new GP who would give me something for the night, because I didn't want to take more valium and have it become ineffective, which after 5 years has still not happened. I remember when I finally got the script after those 11 days (only the last 4 were hell) and I had 30mg and it was like if my tolerance had disappeared, I was so fucking sleepy and dozed off in peace.

So yeah, this might be a good thing in the end. I'm going to pay for another round of Mogadon and keep it for posterity. Due to how rare it will be, although if someone really wants it and fuck the government, buy it straight up, they will be able to do so still, which is basically what I did since the pharmacist told me it was no longer covered.

Last edited:
Yes a good 30-50mg of Nitrazepam is amazing for sleepy or to party and so so so easy to get dirt cheap.

Talking about Clonazepam kpins I love the clonotril the banana ones put two under your tongue and your set for that day