• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs I really need help , I took something and I am feeling uncomfortable

hey I am a back, I am doing a lot better, I didnt take anything anymore during the day, my heart is just slightly elevated not like several hours ago and I feel relaxed. I am okay I learned a lesson out of this only take what is guaranteed or if you know what is contained in it.I am a lot better and that is the main point.I am done with drugs for a while, I forgot to mention whatever I took i mixed it with coke and i am just done with drugs for a while.

Try to stay away from research chemicals. Not all drugs are bad (well, technically they are) but you get my drift.

It sounds like youre going to be ok but for future reference if you ever find yourself in a situation like this again, just go to the hospital. If you are worried enough about your career that you don't want to tell them you took something, just tell them your symptoms but don't say you took anything (and honestly telling them you took something but have no idea what isn't going to be a huge help to them anyway).

Obviously it is best to be completely honest with the doctors, but if it comes down to going and not being completely upfront vs not going, you are still better off going. They can monitor your heart there and make sure nothing is seriously wrong and if you were to have a heart attack, you would be much safer already being in the hospital.

Obviously it is best to be completely honest with the doctors, but if it comes down to going and not being completely upfront vs not going, you are still better off going. They can monitor your heart there and make sure nothing is seriously wrong and if you were to have a heart attack, you would be much safer already being in the hospital.

This. Don't fuck around with chest tightness and a crazy heart rate. You got lucky this time.

you should never take a random rc without knowing what it is for all you know you could of just ate like 100mg of 25i for all you know which would of resulted in death. I would advise getting a testing kit and finding out what chem you're actually taking so you can take a safe dose and don't end up in this situation again. And if this does happen again don't be afraid to go to the hospital I know here in Australia it will not involve the police and the doctors won't judge for your choice they only want to help, I took a bit to much 2cb and went to the hospital and they gave me some benzos and sent me home the next day no drama.

you should never take a random rc without knowing what it is for all you know you could of just ate like 100mg of 25i for all you know which would of resulted in death. I would advise getting a testing kit and finding out what chem you're actually taking so you can take a safe dose and don't end up in this situation again. And if this does happen again don't be afraid to go to the hospital I know here in Australia it will not involve the police and the doctors won't judge for your choice they only want to help, I took a bit to much 2cb and went to the hospital and they gave me some benzos and sent me home the next day no drama.

yea I see, the drug i took wasnt psychedelic but a stimulant. I feel a lot better nonetheless and i will not take in substances that i am uncertain of anymore.

At this point considering you have no idea what you took (I can not stress how insanely irresponsible this is) you need to go to the ER tell them exactly what you told us and hope that they can help you. I can not recommend that you try to take a benzo to get your heart rate down because we don't know what you took and how it might interact but that is probably the best advice we can give other than get yourself to the hospital.

Why would you do something like this?

Do this. I hope you are OK. Stay safe.

Don't mix cocaine with other stimulants.

for HR's sake: Don't use stims.

If you have to use stims, especially cocaine, the best combos are going to be with benzos, or opiates. However, you need to take a lot less of the these when you do this....I do not condone taking this combo (It killed quite a few prominent rockers in the sixties and seventies) but is much safer than taking an unknown chemical and adding cocaine.

Hey man, i think is the first post I've seen of yours where you're not evangelizing about kanna. Been reading your stuff for years. No offense but you come off like a kanna vendor. When I opened your post I was expecting you to say how kanna had cured your post stimulant comedown. Glad to hear you're doing better. Did you mean that you had a substance that you knew what it was supposed to be but that all you had to go by was what it was sold as but couldn't verify?

kinda funny when people ask for help, then others tell them what they SHOULD DO and how they SHOULD DO it, but they dont listen or do a damn thing that was said and continue to go on about the problem.

you are creating the anxiety at this point. the more you worry, the more your heart will race and you will continue to feel burnt/shaky. calm the fuck down and relax, man! if you somehow have a benzo around, take the benzo, if not, just chill the fuck out. you took this drug 12hrs ago and youre still going, right? what time is it where you are at?! is it bed time!? just chill out, man!

you'll be fine - if not, go to the fucking hospital like people have already said to do.

Sounds to me like you let the anxiety run wild, which probably exacerbated the effects. Typical, though. I'd be scared as fuck ingesting a research chemical.

Well, I'm glad you made it. Also, I'm not condoning trying this with RC's, but vitamin C can speed up the rate at which amphetamines leave your system..But then of course who the Fuck knows what you took..important thing is that you survived.

I am doing good and I am not using research chemicals anymore. That was the last day this week that I took something. I still will take Kanna though but |I am not a kanna vendor. I am only gonna stick to herbal highs now, most likely kanna and occasionally kava, I had enough of taking this one research chemical and almost getting myself hurt. I am happy I am good too and I learned something from it , never ever take research chemicals especially if the content is unknown.

I am doing good and I am not using research chemicals anymore. That was the last day this week that I took something. I still will take Kanna though but |I am not a kanna vendor. I am only gonna stick to herbal highs now, most likely kanna and occasionally kava, I had enough of taking this one research chemical and almost getting myself hurt. I am happy I am good too and I learned something from it , never ever take research chemicals especially if the content is unknown.

Glad to hear it! Thanks for checking back in to let us know you're alive and breathing..:)

Please do stay far away from those Rc's.

Glad to hear it! Thanks for checking back in to let us know you're alive and breathing..:)

Please do stay far away from those Rc's.

Yea people always say that drug users overdose when they die from drug usage, but its not always the case, sometimes people die from low dosages cause some substances are dangerous as heck . When I took that research chemical a few days ago i took a small dosage around 100 to 150 mg in the early morning hours with 2 lines of cocaine and a few beers , and I am already taking an antidepressant or anxiolytic medication and i think all of them had an interaction and even 12 hours after using the research chemical and coke my heart rate was high, my heart was throbbing and I was feeling a lot of anxiety and I had a feeling like I would die. The high was short lived and not even so great but the uncomfortable comedown and anxiety as well as heart palpitations lasted 12+ hours after my last dosage, I felt like shit , and I didnt sleep the whole night due to taking it and the next night i only clocked in 5-6 hours of sleep while that night whilst on it i didnt sleep at all. I am glad to be okay, and the research chemical also made me feel crazy and highly paranoid. Its probably some bath salts type stuff or the other stuff you guys mentioned. I am thankful my heart didnt give out or that i didnt pass out and really die . And I will never ever experiment like this again, I am only taking stuff that is legit and in reasonable dosages, I will never take anymore drugs that the contents are unknown off. I will most likely stick to my herbal highs now and take care of my health, after that experience this week i didnt take any more drugs and i have been resting, working out, sleeping a good amount each night and I feel very recuperated today .

Hey man, i think is the first post I've seen of yours where you're not evangelizing about kanna. Been reading your stuff for years. No offense but you come off like a kanna vendor. When I opened your post I was expecting you to say how kanna had cured your post stimulant comedown. Glad to hear you're doing better. Did you mean that you had a substance that you knew what it was supposed to be but that all you had to go by was what it was sold as but couldn't verify?

I really like kanna , \i used it a lot and its good stuff. Never had a bad reaction to it. I cant say I havent tried other drugs though and this was a research chemical that i really did not know what i took.