• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I put to you: My adderall binge questions

Oh to answer some more of your questions, i never do stims without benzos to sleep.

I get really horny off stims but cant get hard so it blows lol, and i redose when i start to feel like im coming down, usually snorting 20-40mg depending on tolerance at the time, i take breaks from types of drugs so that i dont get WDs.

Hey Henrico, VA......cool, I live in Warrenton, VA and I completely agree with your post and do the same thing like once a month to get things done, socialize and it is definitely worth it because I am in control.....not the drugs....I also get 20 mg prescribed to take 2x a day which I do orally but once in a blue moon take more to stay up for a night or two and it is definitely worth it.....I also have xanax (usually take 2mg) when I want to stop so I don't Fuk up my script as I don't like to short myself and cry, whine or try and hustle some when I am low....so towards the end of the month I might be out just a day or two and what I find works also is to drop my regular dosage to 20mg once a day instead of twice so I don't have to be stupid about it.....totally worth it....on a euphoric high now....beginning of my script so I have taken like about 6 or 8 since early this morning so I can get my creative buzz on.....I am a great writer when I do this and it is great.....screw the people that think we are junkies or ruining it for people that need it because I do take it responsibly all the time....I don't stay up more than 48hrs and like tonight just doing a 24 hr binge with no sleep. It's all about been aware of our tolerance and I have been doing this for two years with no problems....I am lucky I can control my recreational use since it is a legal script and use it for my ADHD and take like a normal person the rest of the time. Hey.....we should be buddies...I just joined bluelight! I think Henrico is close to Warrenton ....is it? I just moved here 2 years ago from Florida and not too familiar with all of Virginia. Take care and thanks for your post....can totally relate. Crispychick ;)