• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine I never get oil when cooking crack on a spoon

since I get good quality down here, I only use a pinch of soda, like 1:7 ratio 1gram of soda for every 7 grams of yay, I always get good sized rocks, the quality of the crack varies sometimes bcz sometimes the quality is better or worse but it's pretty strong always. I'm already used to washing my rocks, too bad man that u guys have to pay a lot for shit crack/coke in the US. but well that's a blessing and a curse at the same time.
Actually im in canada with an epic source i get amazing returns on my cooks with pinches of soda aswell i use .2-.3 soda to 1 gram never made more than a gram in one cook, just incase i somehow fuck up which has yet to happen bt better safe than sorry but yeah i bet your prices are insanely better, whats your wash process btw? My wash process kinda eh, i could do better with some guidance

O
oh by washing you meant like making actual freebase, nah I wouldnf like to wait few days to make real crack, I just cook my yay, dry it with toilet paper and smoke it after a few mins.too much of a hassle to make real freebase.
Ohhh same as i, hey heres a trick for slight extra potency, once your cook is done before you move stuff from spoon or whatever, run the lighter just ALIIITLE more under your spoon not to really cook just to get alittle heat going, then if you bring the spoon to your ear you can actually hear the chemical reaction/binding
Does make a difference!!

Are you sure you're using baking soda as opposed to baking powder? These may sound similar, but baking powder has additives that the sodium bicarbonate reacts with before reacting with the cocaine. This results in a subparproduct.

Are you sure you're using baking soda as opposed to baking powder? These may sound similar, but baking powder has additives that the sodium bicarbonate reacts with before reacting with the cocaine. This results in a subparproduct.
Baking soda is king oh ze crack hill, ill bet its only soul purpose is to make crack lol

Smoking crack that has a very high purity level, is amazing, it feels damn near identical to IV cocaine..
Once upon a time I used to think iv cocaine was way better then crack, actually beating myself up for doing such a dirty thing daily. I learned one day, after acquiring some very very potent crack cocaine, that if you crack is good, the high will rival IV cocaine.most crack on the street does not compare to IV cocaine , so i had the false belief that IV cocaine was better high

Smoking crack that has a very high purity level, is amazing, it feels damn near identical to IV cocaine..
Once upon a time I used to think iv cocaine was way better then crack, actually beating myself up for doing such a dirty thing daily. I learned one day, after acquiring some very very potent crack cocaine, that if you crack is good, the high will rival IV cocaine.most crack on the street does not compare to IV cocaine , so i had the false belief that IV cocaine was better high

I agree, very potent crack cracks your mind, I have never prepared it by myself, since I prefer cocaine. But I have very easy access to crack in the streets, when necessary it is there, a crazy trip, it puts me in very strange state of mind, and I want more, more, and infinitely more.

Yes crack 120% pure or not, it's all a chase. However, lol I have a way smoother crash on high grade crack and an overall more calming time

Ive always assumed this but never put it tohe test reason for assumption.. you iv to get full effects BUT if your product is already 80-95% its as pure as youd expect to get from iv already.. but id say they do both carry the same risks as eachother though except i firmly believe crack to be much safer due to the significant shorted duration and halflife to iv use

On the sad note im out of coke and have to wait till payday, i can always count on BL to have notifications regarding coke the day i run out of it -.- why do yall torture me like this

On the sad note im out of coke and have to wait till payday, i can always count on BL to have notifications regarding coke the day i run out of it -.- why do yall torture me like this

you seem to me a very crazy person, i cannot believe you work |o| =P

you seem to me a very crazy person, i cannot believe you work |o| =P
When i'm called into the office i work my ass off =p but i tend to make what i used to in 30-40hours in 10-15 now so i don't bother even asking for more work, and other than that i make enough reffering people to my connects and from disability to fund my drug use so life is good ^^

Dear Mr. Loadie,
I thought your explanation was good, entertaining to read, and I was visualizing it in my mind. Some people trolling probably didn't like it because of the writing style, but you cant make everyone happy.

Says the crack head.

No, but I love your in-depth and factual retort. I really enjoy how you used such correct punctuation and spelling. I'm guessing you're probably a Harvard guy? No worries, happens all the time, I'll help you out man.

have you ever tried to space your hits out by 25min? if you take one hit ( yes its a challenge to have so much control, but half the time i do) 45minutes is the half life of crack, thus every 45minutes youre gonna get a fucking great blast every single time, whether its your 100th of the day or 5th it'll feel NEAR to the first one, but nothing will feel like that first.(albeit my hits range between 5min to 30min to an hr and a half, all depends on the sizes of my rocks that i load up

yes i try and do 45mins . otherwise I can smoke hell of a lot and just get badly agitated in return. A bit of powder helps me high and extend the hit.