i need more spiritual dub step like i need a whole in tha heart

Cheers!! I cant see it cos its facebook. Id really love to hear this mix, how else can i see it? Russian psychedelic dj's??? !!!!!!!!
soz i'll search the souncdloud or internets for the dj. But the specific mix you recommened, i'd appreciate it.

Duuno anything of him, have heard the name though.

I am talking about one of the most profoundly gifted most holy, high, intelligent visionary man who "laboured upward into futurity" like as poet William Blake proclaimed to be doing.

Peter Tosh!
Stunned!

The guy pretty much invented Dub and was The Wailers producer on many of their early classics, wrote some of them too

Amazing stories of Scratch and Bob coming outta the studio at dawn clutching master tapes of incredible music, bruised and bloodied after literally fighting about the sound during the night.

Doesn't quote fit the narrative eh, but truth.

Peter Tosh was also a violent man - people were literally terrified of the guy - also truth. Amazing people - but people are complex eh.

Go check out Lee Scratch Perry (have seen him live 8 or 9 times or so times) , there's a world of music there for your pleasure and education

No AT is correct israel vibration is roots (my pref)

dub i n i
jah

Sheeeesh. Ive seen the Professor play live 3 three times. Absolute joyjoyjoyjoyjoy. Dub sessions. All 3 times in oz. Damn i can only imagine what dub sessions are available if youre in europe or usa. Go see Jah Shaka in session or some shit. Blesssss

I don't listen to dubstep really ever I love dub, but if this is dubstep I love these guys still gives me chills 😍❤️

Last edited:
Sheeeesh. Ive seen the Professor play live 3 three times. Absolute joyjoyjoyjoyjoy. Dub sessions. All 3 times in oz. Damn i can only imagine what dub sessions are available if youre in europe or usa. Go see Jah Shaka in session or some shit. Blesssss
used to regularly attend Shaka dances London / Bristol 1984-1995 times ( a couple since too but mainly around then)

he would regularly play 7/8 hour sets, fkin amazing, vibes...exactly like this :) incessant! geezer didn't know when to stop, relentless!

Peter Tosh was also a violent man - people were literally terrified of the guy - also truth. Amazing people - but people are complex eh.
Yeah... like a steppin razor

Jah protect I going in and I going out
From that time of birth
For Jah ever faithful
And Jah ever sure
So let the meditation of I heart
And the words of I mouth
Be acceptable in thy sight
Oh JahRastafarI

:cheer:

Stunned!

The guy pretty much invented Dub and was The Wailers producer on many of their early classics, wrote some of them too

Amazing stories of Scratch and Bob coming outta the studio at dawn clutching master tapes of incredible music, bruised and bloodied after literally fighting about the sound during the night.

Doesn't quote fit the narrative eh, but truth.

Go check out Lee Scratch Perry (have seen him live 8 or 9 times or so times) , there's a world of music there for your pleasure and education
Hardly stunning. I do know him but ot just never drew me in as a youth, I don't know how but that the first time I remember his name for years, was just puzzled why the question was asked here that threw me.

I am no expert on music or anything. I do love Peter Tosh though.

I don't stand for violence per se obviously but I won't sayit has no rifghtful or necessary place.

Bob Marley was reported to be a very violent man if crossed too.

Those guys just stood up for themselves and those around them and grew up scrapping in ghettos in order to achieve any sort of life.

Syd Barrett was also reportedly a violent man occasionally. I agree about the narrative not fitting.

I will explore Perry again, it's been an age and tastes, appreciatin change.

I was lucky to actually go to a live Wailers concert on Cambridge 1998.

I was flying to Amsterdam the following morning.

Just a you know, actual Wailers concert to pass the evening before.

So I took a rare day off cannabis that summer Wednesday.

I drank 3 cans of Red Stripel lol, whole place was on Red Stripe.

I have never been higher from the energy of a crowd and place and atmosphere.

No ecstasy. No weed. Enough beer as a non drinker mostly to have a hangover to travel next morning.

But simply no drugs were needed to get high in that building or anywhere near it.

Hardly stunning. I do know him but ot just never drew me in as a youth, I don't know how but that the first time I remember his name for years, was just puzzled why the question was asked here that threw me.

I am no expert on music or anything. I do love Peter Tosh though.

I don't stand for violence per se obviously but I won't sayit has no rifghtful or necessary place.

Bob Marley was reported to be a very violent man if crossed too.

Those guys just stood up for themselves and those around them and grew up scrapping in ghettos in order to achieve any sort of life.

Syd Barrett was also reportedly a violent man occasionally. I agree about the narrative not fitting.

I will explore Perry again, it's been an age and tastes, appreciatin change.

I was lucky to actually go to a live Wailers concert on Cambridge 1998.

I was flying to Amsterdam the following morning.

Just a you know, actual Wailers concert to pass the evening before.

So I took a rare day off cannabis that summer Wednesday.

I drank 3 cans of Red Stripel lol, whole place was on Red Stripe.

I have never been higher from the energy of a crowd and place and atmosphere.

No ecstasy. No weed. Enough beer as a non drinker mostly to have a hangover to travel next morning.

But simply no drugs were needed to get high in that building or anywhere near it.
whole place was on Red Stripe
:LOL:

whole place was on Red Stripe
:LOL:
Those maybe 3 incredible hour at The Junction in Cambridge were enough to make that the best night of my life.

I have never felt more solid true happiness in life. That was the highest ever point.

Every person in that place could not have been happier.

I never even think about that night, I should.

I've lost so many music memories growing out of things decades ago. It's good to be reminded.

I completely stopped listening to music in 2005, lost all enjoyment in things then but it's made a huge resurgence into my life the last 3 years maybe.

a compilation thats kinda chill

edit:

Whaaaaatttt? Imma have to check that.... brb

Those maybe 3 incredible hour at The Junction in Cambridge were enough to make that the best night of my life.

I have never felt more solid true happiness in life. That was the highest ever point.

Every person in that place could not have been happier.

I never even think about that night, I should.

I've lost so many music memories growing out of things decades ago. It's good to be reminded.

I completely stopped listening to music in 2005, lost all enjoyment in things then but it's made a huge resurgence into my life the last 3 years maybe.
Yeah the heart aint there fire re: sublime cover
just my opinion
oi :> :alien: