i need more spiritual dub step like i need a whole in tha heart

wareika

Bluelighter
God knows i dont trust dub step in general, fuck that.

I would post the mix im listening to but i cant idk the name. Its heavy rastafari dub step. (dont post jamaican dub music please, i got it locked)

Rasta shit or hindu shit would be much apprecio, but any spiritual take on dub step would be amply loved. There used to be a blog featuring the hindu ('Vedic') jams but sadly it seems to have disappeared.

There's too much pop shit out there hence i had to make this post.

I do like this : Ramta Jogi:
The original is fresh. Vedic culture has got it locked. Peeec.

This is not Dub but I will argue Dub has origins in Ska, Reggae and the dubby Jamaican music culture.

And this is truly spiritual music by a truly wise vision man who has long personally been only a light source for me. This track is "sick" too.

No AT is correct israel vibration is roots (my pref)

dub i n i
jah

This is not Dub but I will argue Dub has origins in Ska, Reggae and the dubby Jamaican music culture.

And this is truly spiritual music by a truly wise vision man who has long personally been only a light source for me. This track is "sick" too.

talkin about lee scratch perry?

that shit is murder
light
light
light

thanks man!

that shit is murder
light
light
light
It's clever. Deep. Pure. Powerful Clear. Unmistaken. Hilarious too. Bill Gates is Downpressor man.

There are a lot of downpressor men. As much as it hurts now, I am not one.

Tosh helped me keep my eyes on the light through life. Not alone, but his songs are are valid, true and spiritually pure and insightful as any biblical or koran verse.

Duuno anything of him, have heard the name though.

I am talking about one of the most profoundly gifted most holy, high, intelligent visionary man who "laboured upward into futurity" like as poet William Blake proclaimed to be doing.

Peter Tosh!
fucking hell AutoTripper.

Lee scratch perry was the studio master, if he was part of that track then he was fucking that track. He was a dub wizard, and many dub wizard from the island called Jamaica. Although its personal opinion that King Tubby was the supreme voodoo master on the dub Lee scratch perry was the supremo on tha voodoo

It's clever. Deep. Pure. Powerful Clear. Unmistaken. Hilarious too. Bill Gates is Downpressor man.

There are a lot of downpressor men. As much as it hurts now, I am not one.

Tosh helped me keep my eyes on the light through life. Not alone, but his songs are are valid, true and spiritually pure and insightful as any biblical or koran verse.
No doubt, JA music sets fires like this thread

God knows i dont trust dub step in general, fuck that.

I would post the mix im listening to but i cant idk the name. Its heavy rastafari dub step. (dont post jamaican dub music please, i got it locked)

Rasta shit or hindu shit would be much apprecio, but any spiritual take on dub step would be amply loved. There used to be a blog featuring the hindu ('Vedic') jams but sadly it seems to have disappeared.

There's too much pop shit out there hence i had to make this post.

I do like this : Ramta Jogi:
The original is fresh. Vedic culture has got it locked. Peeec.

Hi, check this out:
wj Axegumator - Naya Vedic Ritual [2021] Mix.. | wj AxeGumator (vk.com)
It's a Russian DJ that makes mixes with psychedelic bass music. I think this mix in particular is what you'd like.