• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I need help with Oxymorphone prep for iv

Medgurl

Greenlighter
I know iv pills IS NOT SAFE. That said, I have some 15mg opana er (endo) ran out of my roxis that I usually iv. In the mean time these opanas do nothing for my pain and lil bit of wd.
I have been full on h junky oc junky etc in the past. So I know iv pretty well.
I tried the Iso method twice only to end up with a pile o snot in the end that I tried to bang and got nothing zip zero nada.
The only method left is crisping. And I just don't know...
What am I doing wrong?!
Needa get my high on!!
Please help!

Every method I've seen on beating the tamper proof shit is suspect at best. Sell them and buy your drugs if getting high is what you want.

Yes, it would be nice to get the buzz, however, I don't know any dealers here. I would also like to just get the basic pain relief as they are intended for. Oral seems to extract just enough to keep me on the edge of withdraw but no pain relief. I'm just trying to get some straight answers of how to process these DANG plastic pieces of crap. SOMEONE in Illinois (I think) figured it out because that was the DOC for those poor kids that contracted HIV from sharing rigs.

Do you have the old stopsigns (doubtfull) or new skittles/smarties type? If the later the iso method will not beat it. You are better off eating something fatty like cheese 30 min before taking one at a time as many as you need and chew them with a swig of cocacola to absorb the released opana and carry it to the stomach if you want to defeat the time release, but I would recommend swallowing it normally first or at least one normal and others chewed as I am sure you want long lasting relief. Careful though you will nod hard vs OC that honestly has no nod for me unless nasally.

Edit: Also I do know the method of the OM sold on SR that was extracted from pills in powder iv ready or iv ready sterile with benzyl alch. To say the least if DMT extraction is too hard for you to comprehend the science and physics involved then you definitely won't be able to extract your pills and no I will not post or PM the method.

I'm sorry I honestly wasn't trying to be a dick it just comes out naturally for me sometimes. I just have read countless threads of people "beating the ops" and have yet to see one method that was worth the incredible amount of work involved.

i have no idea how to prepare for IV, but if you put the pill in a shot glass with some cola or any other acidic soda (using just enough to cover the pill) and leave it 12+ hours then you'll be left with a cola/oxymorphone solution which you can dilute with water and plug. eat the swollen squidgy pill too for good measure.

i have no idea how to prepare for IV, but if you put the pill in a shot glass with some cola or any other acidic soda (using just enough to cover the pill) and leave it 12+ hours then you'll be left with a cola/oxymorphone solution which you can dilute with water and plug. eat the swollen squidgy pill too for good measure.
I make wine and use powdered acid blend(combination of citric,tartaric, and malic acids) I wonder if you could make an injectable solution with that? Don't try it,it might fry your veins but I wonder if anyone out there has tried that?

namnoc that sounds all bad... I hope those are all pharm grade level acids being used even if they were safe, which I doubt. It might break it down for an immediate release oral liquid solution.

Extracting them is not too much work, but requires specific solutions to dissolve the om, but not the pill and keeping it airtight & dehydrated so the solution does not absorb water from the air. Easy with a proper lab setup and basic chem understanding as well as of course the procedure, but without near impossible.

I found these two threads, seems like helpful info:
https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96249
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/425345-How-to-inject-opana-er

I have never had the opportunity to fuck with opanas but I used to shoot my dad's MScontin and I would imagine from your description that it's a similar pill structure. Def read those threads for ideas but here's a trick I used to do. First I'd pop it in my mouth and get it all wet. Then take it out and rub the outer coating off with a paper town. Then crush the pill and dump the powder into a water bottle cap. I'd always use these over a spoon for everything since you don't need to cook pills generally and the heroin on the east coast is pretty consistently relatively pure powder. Then I'd get everything ready (rig, etc) obviously draw up however much water you're using and add it to the cap and stir up your mixture. It will obviously be somewhat gummy. Then pop the cap in the microwave. Depending on the strength of it you wont need much time. Maybe 5 or 10 seconds to start. You don't want it to start bubbling over or even get that hot as morphine degrades at around 175 F (I'm not sure exactly; google) I would assume oxymorphone would be similar in this regard. When it gets hot enough basically all the shit will clump up around the edges. This will only last a few seconds. For this reason everything needs to be ready. Quickly take the cap out drop your cotton ball (or q-tip tip) in the center avoiding all the gumminess around the edges and quickly draw up your solution. Hope this helps!

No chemical discovery the pills aren't the same, it does not help, and you should be ashamed for taking your dads pills to shoot unless he gave them yet still don't inject them as they are made not too... not like that.

I wouldn't do it or advocate it but thank you taco dude for your harm reduction knowledge. I don't want to hurt somebody I was just wondering out loud and you cured my curiosity!

IV-ing the gels has been impossible for me. Using a dremel / palm sander or something along those lines will let you get the pill to a fine (enough) powder so that you can snort it and 110% feel the effects and get some relief. If you do not have access to one of the necessary tools you can literally use toe nail clippers to clip it into tiny tiny pieces that when snorted will still work the way you need and want it

You guys have been incredibly helpful! I just needed some damn straight talk about these lil pieces of plastic (yes, smartee style)... So much misinformation out there. This thread will be valuable for this Med!! Thank you

What I have discovered is that so far, there aren't any extraction techs that really work. I have tried at least the Iso method twice, which, resulted in a final product of an endlessly slimy blob of goo that could not be drawn up in a rig. I tried to inject a small amount that I was able to obtain through dumb luck. I felt nothing at all. But that's better than an OD in any case.
I also tried plugging per instructions on this site, but (ha!), I had no noticeable increase in BA.
The only condition in which I was able to obtain *some* increase in BA was when I dremeled the pill mostly down to fluff and insufflated. The resulting feeling accomplished at least what the medication should be doing without adulteration. I got better pain control and could at least feel that it was on board (I have never used this ROA before). So, that seems to be the only really effective small boost in BA and it does last for a couple of hours. The drawback is trying to muffle dremel noise from others in the house (NO, I'm not gonna tell you what I'm doing! MYOB!) and trying to stay one pill ahead so I don't get stuck doing it half asleep and starting withdrawals.
My conclusion for now is that it is not yet IV-able.
Thanks again