• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I need help! I had an adderall binge an im super scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steff26

Hello! I did a bunch of adderall over the span of a week with a few breaks inbetween. Ive only done it one other time and that was a binge that endes with me going into a psychotic episode. I started off with one and one fourth 30mg pills by snorting them. Then I took 3/4ths an adderall by snorting that too the next morning and fell asleep that afternoon. Two days later i started to slowly dose myself on 60mg a day by snorting that for two days with little sleep during that. I didnt do any that day but i got pretty drunk with some pals. The next day after that i took 30mg that day with 15 mg around noon and then the other 15 mg around that night. I have little to no tolerance for this stuff and its instant release. Im worried that I might get acute liver failiure and die. Im 18 and weigh 160 pounds. Its been 48 hours and i have like no symptoms. I got a really bad cough and super congested during the binge and i dont piss as much as normal but that might be because of my lack of drinking water and eating food. My upper middle side is a little sore but it comes and it goes. Plus i get a sideache when I do to much psyical ativity but i think it might be because of my shit lungs right now. So what im asking is, am i going to be okay? I dont want to die!

Hi there Steff! Don't do strenuous physical activity on amphetamines! Also make sure you drink PLENTY of water. Try finding some relaxants, like Valerian root or something similar, natural and mild. Benzo would help but I'd recommend to not get yourself thrown from one novelty extreme to the other, so stay away unless no other way.
Make sure your urine doesnt turn too brown (sure sign of dehydration) and after drinking a liter of water you are able to go.
Drink water, take showers and try to calm yourself down. Try to get some sleep. Ive been through some nasty stim-induced psychoses myself... You'll be fine! ;)

Take it easier on stims in the future please...

Nah dude just relax as much as possible, paranoia, psychotic thoughts are common with ampthetamine just know it's the drug and don't do anymore, try to relax as much as possible and eventually sleep it off. Judging by your post you are not going into accute anything accept anxiety, paranoia, ect, just calm down.

Young man, first, DON'T SNORT ADDERALL !!! It is a waste and fucks up your tolerance. 60mg of Adderall is the maximum dosage that is recommended. If you want to come down a little quicker, drink orange juice. Get some Gatorade and drink.That will help get your system straight. Drink water, take multivitamins ( take normally). Make sure you eat healthy foods.

Stop taking Addedall untill you can control yourself. Like the other posters said, get some relaxing herbs or Valerian root, to chill out.

Rehydrate, eat and sleep
If you're still worried go to a doctor and get checked out, just to be safe

I'm sure that you're fine OP. I think you just have that anxiety that's typical of folks new to drug use in general. I just posted in another thread about how I used to get severe anxiety after taking Amphetamine (Adderal), thinking that I was damaging my heart. I wasn't well-informed at the time regarding the drugs I was using. Now I know that the human body can take quite a beating before giving up. You didn't do anything extremely dangerous here, although I always advise against using Alcohol, especially with other drugs, but mainly just because of how unhealthy and poisonous it is to the body.

You also don't want to drink Alcohol with stimulants because they both cause severe dehydration. This can ultimately contribute to a more intense hangover from both drugs. The worst hangover of my life was probably after killing 750ml Rum and 100mg IR Amphetamine. It was really terrible, not to mention the damage done to my body.

I think that your worries are basically anxiety and a bad hangover. There's most likely nothing wrong with you, but next time you go to your doctor, you can somehow get reassurance from him, I'm sure.

Hey, this is OP. Im starting to feel alot better. I was at the hostpital visiting a relative alot during my binge and i think i caught something while i was there. I think me being sick while im experincing psychosis just really sketched me out. I probably wont feel 100% normal again for a bit, huh?

I say this not to start a pissing match, but rather to help ease your mind:

That binge barely qualifies as an amphetamine binge. Everything you're experiencing is entirely normal - there's almost always rebound anxiety.

Eat, drink water, and sleep. Work out if that's your thing. You'll be right as rain ASAP.

Fuck yeah! I probs sound like a pussy but better safe than sorry, right?

Op here. I still feel sick. My urine is clear so that means im fine right?

Withdrawal symptoms may last up to a week in certain individuals. I've seen cases of quite negative reaction to amphetamine in some females, it must have something to do with hormonal affection imo. And as it's been mentioned above, don't snort Adderol - oral is the recommended ROA for it. Draw your conclusions on whether it's worth doing it again for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.