• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I need help ASAP please

losangeles1993

Bluelighter
Okay so I been on Methadone for about almost 3 months and they kicked me out for having a Suboxone script..I was automatically terminated...I still have plenty of suboxone...so Thursday was the last day I doses and I been using about half a gram a day of heroin since I got kicked out and I have a baby ..so since I didn t dose Friday I been using heroin since...I have no more money my first month I was on 40 MG and then I slowly went up to 80MG the last month was on 80MG ..what should I do....should I keep using H for a couple more days because I hear you have to wait days until you can switch from methadone to suboxone strips ..please help me I feel like just killing myself ..how did it get so bad but then I look at my baby and just think what did he do to deserve this...I was clean those whole 88 days on methadone by the way...please help

I’m sorry if this is in the wrong tread.....I was gonna try and take a sub tomorrow night since it would be 5 days off methadone ..idk what to do

I think there are too many threads that overcomplicate induction to bupe.
Dont over think it like many people tend to do. If you want to start your bupe ASAP, then then it would be best to completely cut out any opiate agonist until you are in full WD, or close to it. This can take a while with Done, but considering you have been on H for almost a week, you could stop using cold Turkey and just wait til you are in WR and take the Subs then. Bupe will not knock methadone off receptors, just the heroin. So once you are in WD you will be good to go, regardless if you have methadone in your system. The worst case scenarios are: a) you didnt wait til the H was completely out of your system and the bupe throws you into precip WD. And b) The bupe doesn't work as well because there is too much methadone still occupying your receptors. If the latter happens, then titrate your sub dose until you feel out of WD.

Dude thank you so much for this...I got high today and I’m gonna finish everything off by 5 o clock afternoon so hopefully by morning time I’ll be in full blow WD and wait just a few more hours and then take my Sub ...I can’t believe how bad methadone was...it always made me sweat and constipated ...subs never had any bad effect on me...I had to quit my job because methadone wasn’t doing very much for me and I didn’t wannna fall into the trap of going to. The clinic for 5 years ..everyone I talked to to all the clinic has been going for about 1 year up to 25 years....THATS CRAZYY!!!

Yup that’s what I’m doin..gonna go chase the dragon and listen to some Velvet Underground