• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I may have shot too much meth for my first shooting binge, please help.....

L

littlehelpp

I tried registering and all that but it won't let me post and I can't keep trying anymore. Here is the short story, I' m a30year old life long polysubstace drug addict. I may not have time to explain every thing so heres the gist: life long opiate addict, did meth once when I was 21 it was a 7 day no sleep, quarter once binge of constant smoking . Never saw the stuff again. Now Im 30, moved to central Florida and I have shot close to 2 grams over 3 days. I impulsively bought another 1.5 grams and I can't stop. I have stopped now because I think I may be pushing the limit. This is day 4 now I think and I am tired but wired and it is a little scary. Lights brighten from time to time and my face is very red withsteady fast heart beat. What do I do? How is the come down gonna be? Will I be able to work if I make it through? My eyes are starting tcross from time to time then returning to semi-normal state? am I ok. I am bipolar 1 as well and paranoia is starting to become obvious to boss, landlord, baby mother etc,. What do I do

Hi, it takes a little time for your new registration to be approved. After being up for so long, you need a good rest. The come down could be rough, especially since you're bipolar. That's why I can't use stims for the comedowns are too harsh for me. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water and try to eat.

Like T. Calderone said, make sure you are hydrated and try to eat something, bananas are great
Turn on some relaxing music, lay down and try to sleep. Maybe watch some guided meditations on YT.
If your heartbeat is constantly over 160 you should consider going to the ER.
Do you have some downers you can take, like diazepam or an antihistamine?
When do you have to go to work?

I don't get how people can shoot up grams of methamphetamine other than they get complete bunk. A good dose for pure meth is like 20mg

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me recently I was up for 4 days and getting all the things you mentioned and it is pretty scary. I took a 2mg valium to take the edge off enough for me to relax and get some sleep. It also helps to try and eat even a banana is good and drink water because being dehydrated isn't good and makes it worse too.
If that doesn't help going to the ER is probably a good idea as you will be putting enormous strain on your heart and other organs especially after 2 grams thats a hell of a lot of meth. Stay safe :)

^sounds like he'd like to but can't.

Hey there, experienced IV methamphetamine/heroin addict here, had been shooting the stuff daily, multiple times for the last two years or so.

First of all, as someone above mentioned, one key is, if you're going to go hard on ice, is to make sure you stay hydrated, eat lots of fruit, smash down some tomato juice etc. Heres the thing though, though you may not notice it, meth causes you to grind your teeth till there sore as fuck-unfortunately meth also seems to have some pain relieving effects as I only every noticed this after I had come down for a day or two, and the pain would go away if I did more meth (great!). While drinking water is imperative, DO NOT drink ice cold water, try to keep it room temperature, cold, cold water will give you almost an electric shock it is so painful.

Another thing;
for sleep, don't waste benzo's, I found that Serequel and Mertazepine are far more effective. They never failed to kill my tweak and put my dick in the dirt.

What the fuck? You shot over 2 grams in 3 days with no tolerance? What kinda meth are you doing, shit!

Here's step one to feeling better, though (in my experience) : TAKE A BREAK FROM DOING METH

I guess this is late but ya take a benzo if possible or some kind of downer and get some fuckin sleep... Forget the meth being up for that long without sleep can kill you. If you can't get ahold of any sort of benzo or downer to get to sleep might just wanna bite the bullet and go to the ER they certainly have something for you there... Don't overdo stimulants please

I guess this is late but ya take a benzo if possible or some kind of downer and get some fuckin sleep... Forget the meth being up for that long without sleep can kill you.

Only three or four days? Tweakers regularly stay up for a lot longer than that when they're on a good run. It only starts getting really fun when you're a week in 8)

I would argue that it's very much about the meth. 2 grams of methamphetamine is a lot to slam in that time period (3 days). I can only compare to the stuff that's around here, which I would never slam a whole gram of in a day. The OP must have a very large natural tolerance, because anyone with a baseline tolerance would probably feel like they're experiencing a massive heart attack with those dosages IV'd, assuming it's relatively high-purity shard.