• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I love drugs - trying to figure out Crystal Meth

OLDbutGOOD

Greenlighter
Hello all!

My first post, but I have used bluelight for many years as part of my DD when starting a new drug. First, my background (bear with me :)

I’m and older (45+), professional that has a very good job (125k+). I just like drugs =D I have been able to maintain my jobs ( It plural because I left one job to go to a better paying one), no real issues. I am very, very mentally strong and have always enjoyed a mental challenge.

Drug history – stimulate are my FAVORITE

LSD/Mushrooms
In my youth, I dosed A LOT

GHB
I had a very bad GHB addiction and it was back when doctors seemed to know nothing about it (mid 90s). I remember when I hit bottom, I was calling around and I really wasn’t getting the vibe anyone knew what I was talking about. When I say bad addiction, I was on it 24/7 for 3 years or so. Re-dosing, every 1.5 hours or so, to sleep I would prepare a knock out dose, and keep it in the fridge. Then take a knock out dose and go to bed. Knock out doses last for about 4 hours, then when you wake up it very difficult to get back to sleep. I’d go to the fridge and take my other dose, so ~8 hours of sleep a night.

Coke
Had a handful of experiences with Coke. Very enjoyable, but I just could get my hands on it, so it just kinda fizzled out.

4-MMC/4-MEC
I got my hands on 4-MMC, and have NEVER experience euphoria like that, this was the pre-ban stuff, just amazing. When that was outlawed I went to 4-MEC. People give it a bad rap. But that is my favorite BY FAR. My body and mind knew everything about it. Then they outlawed that! So, these two items I was using for about 4 years or so. I used them once every other month or so, most times longer. That’s because, I would get a hotel room and a prostitute and we would party for the day. OH BOY, that was FUN!!

Bring me to Crystal Meth (finally, right? LOL)
So, I am fairly new to it, I have used it 4 times, each time for about 30 hours. I do nasal ONLY. I understand about all the other ROA, but it will be NASAL for me only, period.
So, 3 of the times I used I had .5g and that would last the 30 hours, actually I knew when it was time to stop because I would just feel like shit.
I think I am using too much; I am use to 4-mmc/4-mec where I re-dosed every hour or so. I have a .001g scale and I right down all my times and doses during each session, so I can analyze and try to adjust for the next time. Well, this last time I got an awesome deal on a ball (3.5g). I used .835g in 24 hours. The nausea was just awful on the come down, I know I did too much (same thing would happen when I did too much 4-mec). Here is my break down:

530PM 70mg
650PM 60mg
830PM 70mg
1130PM 80mg
230AM 70mg
530AM 70mg
745AM 70mg
930AM 60mg
1130AM 70mg
1245pm 70mg
225pm 70mg
430pm 75mg

So, the 2nd dose is usually the closest if I don’t feel like I should be where I need to be.

So, how does that look to your guys? Clearly too much right? Should I just do a larger initial dose, then much smaller one? With the nausea, I have two choices, puke or I just lay down until it passes, then I get a lot of sweating on my upper body, then I feel much, much better.

As for, GHB, 4-MMC, or 4-MEC, crystal has been the easiest come down for me, thankfully!

Another thing, I think I have burned up my dopamine receptors, lol – I don’t know how to explain it, but all that GHB and 4-MMC, I think, has something to do with it.
I haven’t felt that level of euphoria for many, many years – depressing, I know. Meth doesn’t provide a tremendous amount of Euphoria, for me. I remember my first big line of 4-MMC, I sat in my chair, saying “WOW” for like 20 minutes, it was crazy.

As for the shadow people and the sounds (like music stations or people calling your name) I LOVE that part. I just laugh, it’s so cool, I saw many face sculpted in my sheets, when lying in bed. I think all my years of psychedelics has help me in the regard.

Thanks for the time, folks - be safe!