• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I literally feel like I have Alzheimer's although I can remember my past

Vexanize

Bluelighter
So first off, I have HPPD and can barely type rn since my vision is blurring and I'm getting moderate morphing effects and fractals; I'm on 6 single stacked pills of MDMA. So the only symptom that's making me freak out rn is that I can't hold my train of thought unless I'm talking, otherwise I forget the past 5 minutes about with 3 seconds. It's really trippy, it's fucking with my sense of time. But it's also making me have anxiety. Any way to fight this that can maybe go in conjunction with weed or not? (Sorry for the bad grammar, I've been rolling for 8 hours now somehow, I thought I would've come down but it seems to keep stable but mindfucking)

you are not considered to have HPPD if you are also heavily intoxicated on a hallucinogen :)

maybe next time don't take 6 pills at once, some of the pills reported these days can have 200-300mg of MDMA which is a strong to intense dose, enough for 2 people...

get a friend to watch over you, you will probably be ok and have no lasting physical damage, you can minimize emotional damage by reminding yourself the trip will indeed end, try to enjoy the ride and maybe take things in a little more moderation next time

put on some music, ganja white knight is good for electronic weirdness, john coltrane can be neat on mdma. art films like baraka and koyaanisquatsi are also cool to ogle at. or go watch youtube videos of silly animals or people flipping pancakes or something.

and make sure to at least let someone who you can trust know that you are tripping, preferably they should come over and watch/hang out with you, just to be sure you stay safe.

You should be fine, OP....MDMA fucks with short-term memory. I remember well my heyday and forgetting all manner of things whilst high af.

Not sure about your dosing levels though....6 pills is a bit much. Stay safe.

So first off, I have HPPD and can barely type rn since my vision is blurring and I'm getting moderate morphing effects and fractals; I'm on 6 single stacked pills of MDMA. So the only symptom that's making me freak out rn is that I can't hold my train of thought unless I'm talking, otherwise I forget the past 5 minutes about with 3 seconds. It's really trippy, it's fucking with my sense of time. But it's also making me have anxiety. Any way to fight this that can maybe go in conjunction with weed or not? (Sorry for the bad grammar, I've been rolling for 8 hours now somehow, I thought I would've come down but it seems to keep stable but mindfucking)

Are you on benzodiazepines or anti-psychotics? I'm on both and have the same issues. Benzo's cause pseudo-alzheimers while you're on them and anti-psychotics cause it with long-term use.

So you’re an idiot and took WAY too much MDMA and came on here to complain about it...

Second, you must have no idea what HPPD is.

So you’re an idiot and took WAY too much MDMA and came on here to complain about it...

Second, you must have no idea what HPPD is.
Lmao I'm far from complaining. I'm sorry you don't understand how I articulate sentences. And yeah I'm diagnosed with drug induced psychosis that causes me to trip even when sober.