• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I Like to Draw Pictures of Random Molecules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts on NBOMe-MDMA, NBOMe-methamphetamine, NBOMe-amphetamine? Would those work, have they been synthed or tested? The idea of an ultra potent variant of MA on the street has been haunting me...
I think the idea with the nbome phens is that the molecule including the bulky n-benzyl group takes a 3D-shape optimized for 5HT2A bonding in a similar way to LSD. seems unlikely that it would do any good for amphetamine pharmacology.

I think the idea with the nbome phens is that the molecule including the bulky n-benzyl group takes a 3D-shape optimized for 5HT2A bonding in a similar way to LSD. seems unlikely that it would do any good for amphetamine pharmacology.
Beta methoxy substituted MDMA or 4-methylmethamphetamine is another story though. Even beta methoxy methamphetamine. I wouldn't expect much good to come pharmacologicalically from NBOH or NBOMe substituted stimulants or entactogens though.

Is this what you mean by beta methoxy subbed MDMA: https://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/explore.php?domain=pk&id=2478
Yes, that.

Perhaps this is wishful thinking but after recently sampling BOD AKA beta methoxy 2c-d i have high hopes that beta methoxy MDMA and beta methoxy 4-Methylmethamphetamine will be more similar to bk-MDMA and 4-mmc than you could imagine. This is partially based on my observation that the duration of BOB is more similar to bk-2c-b than 2c-b. Therefore i am anticipating the beta methoxy amphetamines being more similar to longer acting cathinones. The methyl group of beta methoxy likely solves the problem of beta keto phenethylamines turning into beta hydroxyl metabolites too. Which is likely to be a heart health benefit over cathinones.

Beta methoxy also would prevent the formation of a dimer in the case of primary amines which happens with cathinone and things like bk-2c-b. Opens up the possibility of things like beta methoxy amphetamine and beta methoxy 4-methylamphetamine as well. Also beta methoxy DOM, etc.

Last edited:
Huh...I was just about to post beta-methyl-methamphetamine (bMMA).
Some synchronicity at work here!

So...what's the concensus as to if it's safe or not. I sadly can't remember much about the beta-xx-A's but if I'm not mistaken they work quite well (in the methyl and methoxy variant anyway). Also I just thought of N, a-cyclopropylphenethylamine, which, at best, would be at least 50mg for a fairly even, nice stimulant (that is, unless there's a rule about N, a-CPAs?).

You could put it on MD and 2C-B too!

Huh...I was just about to post beta-methyl-methamphetamine (bMMA).
Some synchronicity at work here!

So...what's the concensus as to if it's safe or not. I sadly can't remember much about the beta-xx-A's but if I'm not mistaken they work quite well (in the methyl and methoxy variant anyway). Also I just thought of N, a-cyclopropylphenethylamine, which, at best, would be at least 50mg for a fairly even, nice stimulant (that is, unless there's a rule about N, a-CPAs?).

You could put it on MD and 2C-B too!
If you mean tranylcypromine, then you should know that it is a prescription maoi. There is some evidence of abuse potential with it though.

I just got this from STP, I don't want to show the molecule due to fear of plagiarism or any number of things that can go wrong if you let the cat out of the bag because these results are incredible.

DOA-001

Please message me if you think there is a future in these results and have funding for the next step. Quite frankly...it's a bit of a miracle.

I just got this from STP, I don't want to show the molecule due to fear of plagiarism or any number of things that can go wrong if you let the cat out of the bag because these results are incredible.

DOA-001

Please message me if you think there is a future in these results and have funding for the next step. Quite frankly...it's a bit of a miracle.

stp results mean dick all

I am sure this is the wrong thread, but I don't know where it else would be appropriate.... sorry!
And my apologies to the mod who probably will move this post somewhere, as well...

This is what makes me ponder for quite some time.
What I'd like to know is the activity of those analogues of, e.g. naphyrone, PAL-287/1046 and the like, but with the tiny little differences of the aromatic 6-MeO group.
A friend said, its likely that this is done to slow down CYPD metabolism.

But does nobody know if, or rather, in what regard this could change its course of action?
I would be really thankful for that information.
The switzer crystal ball is only of very little use at all.

These are the substances I am talking about, precursor in the middle, and yes I know that 6. is twice in there:
ximg.php

I'm sure other people have had the idea for this one, but I haven't heard it proposed yet myself so I whipped this up this morning.

bt-4MM
(Beta-thienoketone-4-methyl-methamphetamine)
sketcher.png

EDIT
I actually just changed the name. 4-MM is the name given to 4-methylmethamphetamine in a research paper I read which was a neurotoxicity study. I chose to stick with it because it's the only paper I've seen which studied this chemical at all. Also, Shulgin already gave the name pMMA to 4-methoxy-methamphetamine.

Last edited:
This next one was inspired by finding a source online which claimed to have 2,5-dimethoxy-4'-methylaminorex which would be the direct precursor to...

2-C-B-MAR
(2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromo-4'-methylaminorex)
sketcher-1.png

Last edited:
This next one is pretty far out there. As far as I know no one has ever added an oxygen to the alkyl side chain of a tryptamine. My thinking is that if we could get away with making a tryptamine alpha methyl then perhaps we could also get away with making it beta methoxy. This one is inspired by two different long acting psychedelics...BOD and aMT.

I call it...
b-MeO-T
(beta-methoxy-tryptamine)
sketcher-3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.