• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I Like to Draw Pictures of Random Molecules

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-%5B3%2C4%2C5-tri(trifluoromethoxy)phenyl%5Dethan-1-amine.png

TTFM

Did you hear of a compound called FAZ: 1-[2-(3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)ethyl]aziridine [36266-37-2]
Raj K Razdan, US3889600 (1975 to Us Army).

@clubcard , can you run this one on tour computer? Thank
I'm searching for an everyday drug that isn't too toxic and that can be taken up to 10 Times the minimum dose without toxicity and that can Be taken together with speed/opiates/hash without Being psychotic, and that doesn't disturbs the sleep too much. We on it
Screenshot-20210313-125157-Firefox.jpg

Noddy on low doses (2-4)mg and stimulating but a.bit off at 10-15mg. Adaptoguinny

Intersting.. 🤗
What pharmacologue would you expect from it?
BTW, where thé f is Sekio. Hospital again?
Not sure about Sekio or my compound. I just found the chemistry interesting because of how much the sodium channel blocker overlays the dopamine agonist. Thought it notable.

Overlaying drugs like you did with phendimetrazine and nicotine doesn't really work buddy.

Overlaying drugs like you did with phendimetrazine and nicotine doesn't really work buddy.
Could you cite which one you are referring to? (perhaps by quoting it, I assume you mean me).

I don't know what you mean by "work", did I claim otherwise? I wouldn't expect even a forth of these imaginary compounds to be active. This is mainly 'aesthetic' outlet for shapes, predominantly in a 2D visual context.

And thé most euphoric opioid I trust:

It's a secret, but it creates 3 drugs when métabolisés. .. ... .. .. ... ... . ... .... ... . . .. .. .... . ... ... .. .. ... ...... ........ .. ......... .... .top much info

hey; i should have maybe been posting some here; i’ve been looking at a lot of compounds with iSpartan. i was also using mo-cubed beforehand. and now i see there is a target predictor. not sure if it’s really accurate, but it sure is a step up from what i knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.