• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I Like to Draw Pictures of Random Molecules

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean ala diphenidine?

there have also been made some indole ndma antagonists by parke davis:

1962 - Saturated quinoline and indole derivatives US3035059

turn out that these have more in common with arylcyclohexylamines beeing a cyclizized version of it.

Last edited:
Ooh got a great one today, even STP doesn't know what the fuck to do with it!

Tellacyclidone or for casual users; Serpente Pyrastaphen

Just an FYI; please kids, don't make this at home!
I was thinking of adding Oganesson on the other side of the Oxo (so still 2). What do you think?

Last edited:
DW I know it's completely impossible, I mean astatine only lasts..what 7hrs at RT?! Still though, looks pretty!
Regardless, what do you mean by texas carbons, is that the DNA shape inside the cyclohexyl?
If so it's unfortunate as they look really fun but yeh; impossible cos electrons.
Well, it could exist as a single carbon ring, right, completely disconnected? Like memantine...sort of!?

Britjepip

Apparently it's getting harder to smuggle methaqualone from India to South Africa so 2-Methyl-3-o-nitro-p-methyl-4(3H)-quinazolinone is turning up. I mean, it is some x15 methaqualone but SOMEONE is making cheap precursors and as for people putting this stuff into 'witpijp' must be bad news.

I know I keep saying it but all of those synthetic CB1 (or unselective CB ligands) are messed up. I must have seen over 100 GC-MS results an of the 100, 92 had dimers, trimers and polymers were present. Now, those HEAVY (large MW) compounds will not vapourize. They will be pyrolyzed and I really cannot see a good outcome in the long term. I predict a cancer spike in users.

Screenshot-20201003-180748-2.png

I know 5-Methoxy LSD exists ,what about this? I suspect it would have some antihistaminic effects as with chlorpheniramine. It should be An imine with a benzene ring, Didn't go trough on the drawer

Screenshot-20201019-205522-2.png

Dopaminergic cannabinoid, shares androgen and estrogen liability. Should be euphoric.
Now let'd take the above and make it a bit more expensive, to get pretty much similar effects.. As of yet, a gold holding dopamine agonist etc etc
Screenshot-20201013-003634-2.png

Last edited:
Dopaminergic cannabinoid, shares androgen and estrogen liability. Should be euphoric.
I would bet money that it lacks any central nervous activity at all.
You can't just plug a random compound into STP and read the top 5 predictions off as the gospel truth. Especially when the predicted match probabilities are all super low.
If you stopped to do some critical thinking about your structures then people may actually take you seriously as a drug chemist. Not only computable metrics like the Rule of 5, LogP etc, but also structural homology to known active drugs & adherence to known SAR. Just as a start, a hydrocarbon with 1 heteroatom is going to have solubility/kinetic problems...

As of yet, a gold holding dopamine agonist etc etc
This reminds me of when I was like 7 years old and would draw hilariously complex "molecules" with heteroatoms everywhere, then ask my dad what it would do.
with respect to organogold compounds wiki sez: Gold(III) complexes are 4 coordinate, square planar, diamagnetic, toxic, 16 electron species.
doesn't sound to me like you can make that freaky gold-in-the-middle cyclohexane

Rigid analogue of nortilidine. Sadly, I do not think it possible to produce just the 1 isomers. I came across it when I learnt that fencamfamine has opioid properties. Well, Camfentamine had more pronounced opioid properties so I guessed that the ester/reversed ester was a structural requirement as it overlays the 4,5 ether bridge of morphine and what have you.

When designing a new RC, remember that the simplicity of the synthesis is vital. U-47700 could be made in 1 step from 2 commercially available chemicals. I am presuming that fentanyl has clung on because 'cooks' know how to make it but for my money, a morphinan some x80M is a much better option. For a start, it's effects last for 6-8 hours... it's a butorphanol analogue, but not one that a junkie would touch.

^ I doubt this compound is going be stable. especially in that trans configuration. the secondary amine might easily attack the (already reactive) benzylic carbon to give an aziridine with propionate as leaving group. the aziridine might then get ring opened/hydrolyzed easily (cf anchimeric assistance ie neighboring group participation). at least with the free base in aqueous solution, something to worry about!.but who knows unless you actually make it and see! (notice that wont happen with nortilidine tho!)

aziridines are not particularly stable, I know for instance that the acetate ester of ephedrine is stable so this should be too

900px-Benzonatate.svg.png

benzonatate, a sodium channel blocker/local anestehtic used as a ... cough supressant? and if you puncture or chew the gelcaps it can cause such profound numbness in the mouth that it can prevent effective breathing ro cause you to choke on your tongue or whatever?
look at those polyethylene glycols tho
reminds me of naloxegol (the opioid antagonist version of immodium - doesn't cross BBB)
Naloxegol_Oxalate.gif

900px-Benzonatate.svg.png

benzonatate, a sodium channel blocker/local anestehtic used as a ... cough supressant? and if you puncture or chew the gelcaps it can cause such profound numbness in the mouth that it can prevent effective breathing ro cause you to choke on your tongue or whatever?
look at those polyethylene glycols tho
reminds me of naloxegol (the opioid antagonist version of immodium - doesn't cross BBB)
Naloxegol_Oxalate.gif
Is that what caused me to be unable to drink for 24h, let alone eat, after getting my wisdom teeth removed? Dmn the length of these

Status
Not open for further replies.