• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I Like to Draw Pictures of Random Molecules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite surprising that these aliphatic sympathomimetics can produce a cocaine like discriminative stimulus in experiments

In the present study, DMAA produced locomotor depression, fully substituted for the discriminative stimulus effects of cocaine, produced partial substitution for methamphetamine (77% drug-appropriate responding), and produced a conditioned place preference. The potency of DMAA was comparable in all three assays (between 2.3–3.3 mg/kg). These results indicate that DMAA produces reward-like effects and may produce subjective effects similar to that of abused psychostimulants, and therefore has potential for abuse.

But ephedrine does, too, so it doesn't mean it's any good as a drug.

OK, so I was looking through UWA-001 and realised something... it's similarity to two other compounds, namely; Lefetamine and Ephenidine. So I decided to create the most fair balance between all three in an attempt to create an NMDA ant., an opioid and an SDRA all in one.
I reckon I came fairly close but it can definitely be improved. Anyone want to try?

Oh and sorry for not clipping it down, I've been working on this for hours now... on a phone. I've got about 8 scraps of paper strewn around with structures, names and values for NMDA, SDRA, HT2x and opioid values, it's a mess and I've had enough.
Ttyt

PS: if you want the STPs, message me. It does work but it's... unnatural. Oh and the name took me a good 5 minutes to work out and it's still wrong. So I named it Trish (aka three shit chems in one).

Would There be the same difference between 8-ethyl-7-phenyloctahydroindolizine and 8-ethyl-7-naphtyloctahydroindolizine as between méthamphétamine and méthamnétamine.

Do you know about 3-Methoxy-4-Hydroxy-(Methyl)Amphetamine? Since eugenol is so widely available

because the free phenol makes it too polar to cross bbb very well

IDRA 21, said to reverse memory loss and help with post-traumatic injury brain deficiency, and functions trough Ampakine receptors

800px-IDRA-21.svg.png

I also like this one: CX614
CX614.png

One of my own invention.

MN2hnbh.jpg

Last edited:
No one has put a ketone group at a non-beta position of an alpha-alkylphenethylamine

start.png

You can produce something like that from ar-turmerone.

So I've developed a hypothesis-
Going off the structures of the NBOMe's and the NDEPA's (the lovely phenethylamines researched by Hans Meyer in a thread here, they look like lysergamides with all the rings broken and the DOM-NDEPA analogue seems to be a very potent psychedelic), it appears that having some sort of oxygenated group on the 3rd carbon from the nitrogen (i guess gamma substituted) (if you're doing some long N-substituted side chain) may conserve psychedelic effects, if the base phenethylamine structure is a known psychedelic. So what if we retained that structure but cut out all the excess?
I haven't exactly brushed up on my nomenclature so here's a picture of it (as a DOM analogue, and a methoxy group on the gamma position)

Q1VnLfP.png

Or perhaps retaining the ketone group seen in NDEPA's or lysergamides
YwSHB3b.png

Or if you'd prefer a DOB analogue
NJWHhGy.png

I was also wondering what sort of impact adding a nitrogen to to the gamma carbon would have
ckMOoKy.png

I would imagine a hyroxy group on the gamma carbon would also have a similar effect to the molecules pictured here, whatever that wold be. I would also guess if these ended up being psychedelic they would be extremely potent, along the line of the other long chain N-substituted phenethylamines. And that the DOM version would probably be less potent than a halogenated homologue. Though I am also basing this pattern off of just 2 examples- Is there anything that really stands out that anyone sees that would render this inactive? It may perhaps be a pared down version of our familiar N-substituted structures

EDIT:
Here's a thiomethoxy variation and a tetrahydrofuran too. Wonder what effects those may have? IIRC Hans Meyer found an N-methylthiolane to active. It it follows the gamma-linked oxygen or sulfur pattern then both a tetrahydrofuran and a methyltetrahydrofuran may conserve the same effects, if arranged accordingly (as would their thio- homologues) Thoughts?
KAeoYB4.png

Qnb39ml.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.