• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⫸STICKY⫷ I Like to Draw Pictures of Random Molecules

perpetualdawn

Bluelighter
Any thoughts on NBOMe-MDMA, NBOMe-methamphetamine, NBOMe-amphetamine? Would those work, have they been synthed or tested? The idea of an ultra potent variant of MA on the street has been haunting me...

Bagseed

Bluelighter
Any thoughts on NBOMe-MDMA, NBOMe-methamphetamine, NBOMe-amphetamine? Would those work, have they been synthed or tested? The idea of an ultra potent variant of MA on the street has been haunting me...
I think the idea with the nbome phens is that the molecule including the bulky n-benzyl group takes a 3D-shape optimized for 5HT2A bonding in a similar way to LSD. seems unlikely that it would do any good for amphetamine pharmacology.

simstim

Bluelighter
I think the idea with the nbome phens is that the molecule including the bulky n-benzyl group takes a 3D-shape optimized for 5HT2A bonding in a similar way to LSD. seems unlikely that it would do any good for amphetamine pharmacology.
Beta methoxy substituted MDMA or 4-methylmethamphetamine is another story though. Even beta methoxy methamphetamine. I wouldn't expect much good to come pharmacologicalically from NBOH or NBOMe substituted stimulants or entactogens though.

simstim

Bluelighter
Is this what you mean by beta methoxy subbed MDMA: https://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/explore.php?domain=pk&id=2478
Yes, that.

Perhaps this is wishful thinking but after recently sampling BOD AKA beta methoxy 2c-d i have high hopes that beta methoxy MDMA and beta methoxy 4-Methylmethamphetamine will be more similar to bk-MDMA and 4-mmc than you could imagine. This is partially based on my observation that the duration of BOB is more similar to bk-2c-b than 2c-b. Therefore i am anticipating the beta methoxy amphetamines being more similar to longer acting cathinones. The methyl group of beta methoxy likely solves the problem of beta keto phenethylamines turning into beta hydroxyl metabolites too. Which is likely to be a heart health benefit over cathinones.

Beta methoxy also would prevent the formation of a dimer in the case of primary amines which happens with cathinone and things like bk-2c-b. Opens up the possibility of things like beta methoxy amphetamine and beta methoxy 4-methylamphetamine as well. Also beta methoxy DOM, etc.

Last edited:

blueberries

Bluelighter
Huh...I was just about to post beta-methyl-methamphetamine (bMMA).
Some synchronicity at work here!

So...what's the concensus as to if it's safe or not. I sadly can't remember much about the beta-xx-A's but if I'm not mistaken they work quite well (in the methyl and methoxy variant anyway). Also I just thought of N, a-cyclopropylphenethylamine, which, at best, would be at least 50mg for a fairly even, nice stimulant (that is, unless there's a rule about N, a-CPAs?).

You could put it on MD and 2C-B too!

simstim

Bluelighter
Huh...I was just about to post beta-methyl-methamphetamine (bMMA).
Some synchronicity at work here!

So...what's the concensus as to if it's safe or not. I sadly can't remember much about the beta-xx-A's but if I'm not mistaken they work quite well (in the methyl and methoxy variant anyway). Also I just thought of N, a-cyclopropylphenethylamine, which, at best, would be at least 50mg for a fairly even, nice stimulant (that is, unless there's a rule about N, a-CPAs?).

You could put it on MD and 2C-B too!
If you mean tranylcypromine, then you should know that it is a prescription maoi. There is some evidence of abuse potential with it though.

blueberries

Bluelighter
I just got this from STP, I don't want to show the molecule due to fear of plagiarism or any number of things that can go wrong if you let the cat out of the bag because these results are incredible.

DOA-001

Please message me if you think there is a future in these results and have funding for the next step. Quite frankly...it's a bit of a miracle.

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
I just got this from STP, I don't want to show the molecule due to fear of plagiarism or any number of things that can go wrong if you let the cat out of the bag because these results are incredible.

DOA-001

Please message me if you think there is a future in these results and have funding for the next step. Quite frankly...it's a bit of a miracle.

stp results mean dick all