• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⫸STICKY⫷ I Like to Draw Pictures of Random Molecules

izo

Bluelighter
you mean ala diphenidine?

there have also been made some indole ndma antagonists by parke davis:

1962 - Saturated quinoline and indole derivatives US3035059

turn out that these have more in common with arylcyclohexylamines beeing a cyclizized version of it.

Last edited:

blueberries

Bluelighter
Ooh got a great one today, even STP doesn't know what the fuck to do with it!

Tellacyclidone or for casual users; Serpente Pyrastaphen

Just an FYI; please kids, don't make this at home!
I was thinking of adding Oganesson on the other side of the Oxo (so still 2). What do you think?

Last edited:

blueberries

Bluelighter
DW I know it's completely impossible, I mean astatine only lasts..what 7hrs at RT?! Still though, looks pretty!
Regardless, what do you mean by texas carbons, is that the DNA shape inside the cyclohexyl?
If so it's unfortunate as they look really fun but yeh; impossible cos electrons.
Well, it could exist as a single carbon ring, right, completely disconnected? Like memantine...sort of!?

clubcard

Bluelighter

Britjepip

Apparently it's getting harder to smuggle methaqualone from India to South Africa so 2-Methyl-3-o-nitro-p-methyl-4(3H)-quinazolinone is turning up. I mean, it is some x15 methaqualone but SOMEONE is making cheap precursors and as for people putting this stuff into 'witpijp' must be bad news.

I know I keep saying it but all of those synthetic CB1 (or unselective CB ligands) are messed up. I must have seen over 100 GC-MS results an of the 100, 92 had dimers, trimers and polymers were present. Now, those HEAVY (large MW) compounds will not vapourize. They will be pyrolyzed and I really cannot see a good outcome in the long term. I predict a cancer spike in users.

Gaffy

Bluelighter

I know 5-Methoxy LSD exists ,what about this? I suspect it would have some antihistaminic effects as with chlorpheniramine. It should be An imine with a benzene ring, Didn't go trough on the drawer