• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos I lathered my nostrils with extra strength Listerine/Scope and snorted Xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.
dumbass. i've shoved diluadid up my ass before so I shouldn't say anything

See what the OP did is absolutely ridiculous but who here can't say they've done something retarded during their drug use. Hell I've never shoved pills up my ass or snorted fucking mouthwash but I've shot everything that came my way for 3 years (including gel up oxys and morphines). Got an abscess one month from a dirty hit then just moved half a foot up the arm to a new spot. I've also snorted an entire months supply of clonazepam. Looking for a high. And some other stuff I'm not ever gonna admit.

But I'll say it again.... ^^^^^This guy hahahaha^^^^

Jesus Christ, these are the kinds of posts that stigmatize all drug users.

Alprazolam is not water soluble nor is it absorbed by the mucus membranes in your nose. All you're doing is crushing the pill and waiting for the drip to reach your stomach to be absorbed.

(Flame Suit On)

I read in passing and in many unscientific postings and studied that alcohol dilute blood vessels. I know this is somewhat true coz after rinsing with 151, the blood vessels on the bottom of tongue are significantly swollen and seem to take my Sub trips (.25mg) well enough to hold me for 25 hrs.

So with this same crazy logic, I felt a feel to snort BP633 alp after vigorously coating the insides of nostrils with Listerine the fkn powerful find.I also dabbed a few drops of 151 in there for magic. With my nostril inflamed like a fireman's boils, I insufflated 4 lines of alp. Ahhhh the tingle... so sweet and minty!

I have no qualms that alcohol will dilate the mucous membranes in actuality or scientifically. I was just hoping it might cause some sort of magical solubility to get the alp more into the membranes.

Well right now my nose is minty fresh and the drip is nice and tasty, maybe there is a placebo effect, as maybe the alcohol helps absorption in the gut.

Anyway just a little experiment...

I had a bunch of BP633's around and they dont seem as strong as the GG's or the s903... these are pharm fresh so no way thats possible. mgiht have to ask for s903 or GG's next time!

Wow, I thought I was a dumbass, still do actually but.....wow...bravo, bluelighters you've done it again, you consistently come up with some of the MOST self destructive ideas since the advent of the hypodermic needle in the late 1800's when people shot up raw opium.
Congratulations, again, enjoy your placebo effect!

Hmmm.. Sounds like a strong rush if you were to hit a popper 1 deep sniff before u snort something that kicks in fast like 2c e.

Or like if your rolling balls,and after nupot some listeriene you decide to stick 2 benny inhalers up your nose and if your kinky like agentpanda you would be deepthroating a strapon.

This thread got a lot more interest and made more ppl giggle than I expected. That's cool enough for me.

And anyone who read bluelight enough mos def has the capacity for "above average" lingo in the drugs department. Doesn't mean I can't do shit like this for a little fun. No one complained with Kandy K bootybumped her breakfast cereal :D

Putting mouth wash in your nose just sound terrible,lol. But experiment away, xanax takes forever to kick in,lol.

this thread is over and not really related to HR... closed

Status
Not open for further replies.