• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

i know this sounds stupid but how would it b?

dropin_hardcore82

Bluelighter
hey was just wondering if anyone could tell me how much of an effect a quarter of a pill would do yeh i'm still pretty unexperienced on pills etc n yeh i have leftovers from [edited] n i'm thinking of taking it tomorrow night if i'm gunna get anything out of it i will anyway..
thanks
P.

Last edited by a moderator:
depends on a zillion things, buddy. :)
Strength of pill
How big are you?
set & setting.

But mainly the strength of the pills. If they are very strong you should feel pretty good. Personally I have only taken halves as a minimum dose.
I'm about 82kg.

So yeah, there are a lot of variables... this may even get closed....
One last thing, it's against guidlines to post event names ;)

*EDIT*
I now realise you're female. And I have witnessed many females, have a very good effect from 1/4's of a strong pill.
But if you want to go (hard) all night, you may have to consider getting some new stock ;)

Last edited:
Like p_p said, if the pill is decent you ought to be alright. Don't expect anything spectacular though.

Please read the guidelines too.

:)

no way in hell im plugin haha sorry if i'm posted in the wrong place people hehe... umm yeh im bout to read the guidelines hehe sorry all.
P.

Racking it will produce the best results if you dont want to plug.

if they're really strong, you'll probably notice it most from snorting it.

Apart frmo of course, shooting it, which is very ill-advised for a pill and plug'n it, which you've already said you wont

So yeah, I'd say snort it, but be warned, while this might be the most effective route, it wont last very long and certainly wont keep you going all night.

So Wazza did it work or what ;)

I've found a quarter of a pill is enough for a subtle effect, almost a warm glow so to speak, off a decent pill. Don't expect a full blown peak though and don't expect anything from a weak pill obviously.

Some girls I know only ever take 1/4 of a pill and that is plenty for them. These are the type that would throw up and be in the corner for the whole night off anything more than a half though.

Chubba75 said:
I injected 1/2 of a Blue Sky and it was pretty nice...

It's all about the pill :D

Nah dude, its all about you hijacking all types of threads in all forums with your various IV conquests...

Each to his own :p

Chubba75: tells us when that arm falls off.....
dropin_hardcore82: If your sensivtive to pills it will give you enough effects to feel it. However if you find you need a whole to get going then maybe 1/4 is just a waste.

I find plugging to be the most effective for both strength and duration!

Railing, i usually feel first apparent effects around the 20 mins mark. but duration is cut in half when i rail :(

why pick on chubba75, you give ur advice/experiences for comparison and so will he. If hes careful, his arm wont fall off.
OT - If i was take a quarter id want to smoke some bud with it, unles it was a really good pill.
to me snorting pills is not worth it, only more speedy than anything.
just PLUG IT, ur at home and have access to soap/ shower etc if ur that worried about it.

I wasnt picking on Chubba75, I was reminding him of a well known problem with IVing pills. I also dont believe that the experience is a valid comparison for someone who will be either snorting or eating 1/4 of a pill. I also wish to explain to chubba that the chances of getting CLEAN liquid after micron filtering a pill is VERY SMALL. Yes sure it may have gone down find but you exactly check your liver for scaring can you...

Beside the point this is all very OT in my opinion

*whips it out and gets the tape measure.*

If your not posting information specific to the threads topic can you please refrain from posting. If its not relevant or informative we don't need/want to know.8)

Some time ago I concluded that it's almost a total waste for me to insufflate (snort) MDMA. Comparing the difference from snorting 40mg to eating the same; the amounts required when snorting (for me) were well above what's needed orally to get the same effect.

So I would suggest eating a quarter rather than insufflating if that was your intent.

Depending upon quality, a quarter can be an active dose, but that also depends upon your variables; how often do you drop, how much is taken, poly use? etc etc., not too mention general health.

If a "luvin feeling" is all that's required - i.e. not wishing to be whirled and swirled - then for most people, a 1/4 usually gets them there, and at the same time they can feel secure knowing they've reduced potential harm considerably.

Now, if it were a 250mg tablet (as suggested on another thread of late) that 1/4 would become an 1/8. With my eyesight, I think I'd need tweezers and a magnifying glass for that ;) But unless you know roughly what amount of MDMA the pill contains, as Fry-d- pointed out, how do you define a quarter?

If you're asking what is the smallest active dose of MDMA, then I can say it is governed by the answers already given, but generally it's considered to vary between 30-40mg. Depending upon how quickly this is absorbed, it may result in what appears as a sharp intense peak which is short lived, or smaller uneven spaced waves. No Tsunami, but enough to surf ;)

I've taken quaters before. If i am just looking for a cruisy night, and not wanting to get mashed, then i might take a few quaters over a couple hours or so. I generally only do this when i am drinking and at a house party. I find it just chills me out a bit, and makes me a bit happier.

Other times when i go to clubs or the like i will ussually take full pills or half's. But it all just depends on the setting and what i want out of the night.

The other option is to just keep it too, and then if you get the same pills again another time, and you have some left over again, then just add it to that pile. But i would only suggest doing that if the pills are the same type, if they are different types then it could be dangerous to mix the pills.