Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I know nothing

Lydian Jester

Bluelighter
Pardoxical struggle....
Do we mean to keep our demons alive?
The paradox in our quest to vanquish our foes.
Clean the body, forego detachment.
Assimilate Imperfection.

"Do we mean to keep our demons alive?"

If by that; you mean, do we keep dramatizing our fears in an effort to organize and "mean" our lives? I think we mean to keep anxiety and tension alive.

Yes, it is inherently intrinsic, that we have anxiety and tension would you agree? It is a matter of proportion I would say....

Fear makes a great servant but an awful Master. You probably have your fear to thank for being alive now. Your fears probably awoke you to risks that proved very valid, like when crossing the street or when hooking up a natural gas appliance. Fear's a servant that wants, nay needs to be reassured by your competence. At the first sign of trouble fear comes in screeching and snorting, poor thing. Calm it down by decisive action.

plot twist

nothin already knows the nothin

or nothin

it might seem minimalistic but the Sea is deep and the sharks are lurking

sometimes small stuff can make a diff

''N''

This was a bit scrambled I must admit. Aya had me a bit impulsive last night I guess. I'm honestly not entirely sure what I meant by it. I think the I know nothing title doesn't fit the rest of the words reading it again. A bit of a different strain of thought in regards to my recent aya journeys.

I do believe it has something to do with just us being bound to both the dark and light, and for example can take something horrendous yet turn it into something which is thought provoking and intriguing through art. Or that we perhaps need some kind of foes either internal or external to strive against defeating and to hopefully conquer over. It's hard to imagine our lives being any other way especially since we evolved in such harsh conditions where a lot of things are out to get either consume or destroy us, yet we must also do the same. Yeah, still I'm finding it hard to explain exactly what I feel it all meant.