• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I know its silly but um I got a 5-htp addiction..

person

Bluelighter
Like ive stopped popping uppers + downers and enjoy dropping 5-htp capsules. Is it me, am I the only one on this planet that loves the droopy tingling brain workout that 5-htp can do? Im feeling weird cos since im a poly addict and enjoy practically anything. Im spending more money on 5-htp than real drugs. Have stopped smoking ice, been clean for a couple months now. But tend to just like MDXx, weed + 5-htp only, besides a nice bottle of wine. I dose about 300 - 400mg a day, and just love laxing back with a couple cones at the end of work (lol - started work, hence why I dont post much on here and stopped smoking ice....for now). just a rant, please share your views if you are in the same boat as me, cheers...

I think your just addicted to the habbit of putting something in your mouth.

i'm not an expert but I doubt you'd be addicted to 5HTP....don't think it's possible.

Thanks!! I was thinking maybe its got to do with the amount of pills + everything else ive taken for at least 15+ years. I mean ive gobbled 5mg valiums + many other prescription drugs like they were tictacs, but still dont get the feeling I get when dropping 5-htp to chill out. Nuts!? it could be a phase that im going through I guess. I mean I prefer a couple 5-htps than sleeping drugs, but anyway I feel like listening to "placebo" now heh..

I too get a relaxed feelin' from 5-HTP, sort of tired and chilled.
May be placebo but seems to be there for me.
:)
PEACE