• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

I just watched fight club, I didn't get it

Boku_

Bluelighter
Can someone smarter than me explain the plot to fight club to me?

And what's the brilliant plot twist near the end?

I didn't get it

So Edward Norton was a schizophrenic with a split personality???

That's what I thought

Wait I'm confused was Edward Norton or Brad Pitt called Tyler?

I see. Thanks for explaining that to me Phobos and snake eyes

You obviously didn't sit and watch it. At least not paying attention. Unless maybe English is a second language or something. How old are you boku-san?

Read the book.

I've long had the concept that if someone fails to understand this book / film they have something wrong with them (the ability to follow the plot) & also if anyone reads it or watches the film & isn't blown away by Tyler logic & can relate to what the film says they are the kinda person I really want to keep well away from.

d5pndtc-9a0f0603-66a6-4b8b-aacc-87ec09025235.jpg

“I don't want to die without any scars.”

“You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”

“I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.”

“May I never be complete. May I never be content. May I never be perfect.”

“We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war… our Great Depression is our lives.

I didnt like this flick, I think it was too showoffy, it loved its own quirks too much. But at least it had a twist end, that was good.

I saw this movie when it came out...........blew my mind.

Same here as that movie when I saw it hit me like a brick, for once I saw something that spoke direct to me & how I feel / see the world.
I hold Fight Club up with Taxi Driver & Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans.